Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

According to amazon ...
Vol. 2 - May
Vol. 3 - August
Vol. 4 - November
Vol. 5 - Feb. 2018

Just got notification from Amazon that Vol.2 has been delayed until June :(

The release date I knew of was May 23rd, and now it's changed to May 30th, just a week.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Even though that sniper rooftop battle was completely absurd, it was actually one of my favorite fights from this entire fight-filled manga. I usually prefer melee battles in my shows and whatnot, but this was a pretty cool thing, what with all the mind games and all... and that "I'm not a man" line too, it's just badass. Of course, all the other characters were as great as they usually are too.

I do have a question though.. who is that hooded guy that apparently works for Reiko? The flashback makes it clear that he encountered Hinako at some point before, but I don't remember him at all. Was he from that Murder Party arc too?

joined Apr 27, 2015

Oh I just realized who hooded guy is. its the martial artist who separated from the group, got to the old man first, and was crushed. I knew he survived when i was reading around and spoiled myself on accident but the last post made me realize its him this whole time, itll be interesting to see how he survived though

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

TRIGGERED!!!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Reiko confused the hell out of me. I thought she was a guy at first.

Must be becuz it's been awfully long since i read the series.

Rifart_kancolle_commission_dp
joined Mar 15, 2017

So we confirmed that Reiko is basically female Deadshot

Sleater-kinney-14
joined Jul 5, 2016

Why hasn't this been made into an anime?! It's awesome!! Really fucked up but really awesome,!!

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

I'm not surei fi wnat this animated. It'll probably take the TV-friendly treatment and lose its awesomeness

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Thank you to whoever continued to translate this. :-)

The fact that Kuroko hit on her should have been a clue. :P

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This is a series I could relive over and over
August vol 3
October vol 4
So happy this is getting an NA release

Zombeh_azumanga_daioh_by_maesterrory
joined Sep 20, 2014

with every new chapter, it gets more badass.

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

Well... Another four chapters in, another two-month long wait. ^ ^

Thank you to whoever continued to translate this. :-)

The fact that Kuroko hit on her should have been a clue. :P

Ha! Same logic I used.
#Science

Profile%20-%20copy
joined Aug 28, 2016

So as of right now, we are four chapters away from finishing Volume 8 and six chapters from finishing this story Arc.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Best Action Yuri Manga so far.

joined May 1, 2013

Why do I really enjoy this series? I barely know what is ever going on, and I can't tell any of Kuroko's million little girlfriends apart, but it's awesome somehow.

joined Jun 6, 2015

MOAAAAAARRRR

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Were you not gonna update this here because it got serialized? I'm not complaining though.

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

So, we learned that calling Reiko a man is not a good idea.

C-osuc_xsaatkpt
joined Jun 23, 2017

I would kill to see this animated....none of that censoring bullshit of course.

joined Jul 21, 2017

Hey I mentioned this yesterday on reddit, but aren't these two bomb girl (Minako) and her 'girlfriend' (Fuuri)? Similar uniforms, similar hair (styled different but the blonde has longer strands on her left, for instance), and Fuuri and Minako are the only blue-eyed blonde and glasses-wearing red-eyed brunette I can think of in the series. Kind of adds a bit more of an interesting dynamic if it is, Yandere/Yandere pairing instead of just a bully exploiting a girl's crush on her. (I mean, it could still be that, but the red string between them on one cover etc. makes more sense if they're Fifty Shades of Murcielago kinda deal, I guess? Maybe Fuuri assumed her crush was unrequited hence the charade? Kuroko implied Fuuri expected to still have 'claim' to Minako even after showing her true colours.)

(Note: These are the things that make me wish I was fluent in Japanese; I could just outright ask Mr. Yoshimura xD )

This is a quick pic comparing the two girls from the tweet to Fuuri and Minako on the volume cover.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 2:55AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

How the author draw the male characters I always imagine the author is female.

joined Jul 21, 2017

How the author draw the male characters I always imagine the author is female.

Apparently not; it got discussed a little earlier in the thread that it's a guy. Here it gets mentioned and on this profile.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Rinko is slowly becoming my favourite character. Holy crap, for a moeblob killer loli, she is just so cool...

And obviously Reiko is as straight as a rainbow with that lady-killer look. Taken through.

last edited at Oct 17, 2017 1:42AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

: O it's avaliable on Amazon?!

-check and sees Kase-san as well...then opens wallet and to stare at last 20 for the week-

...who needs food when your favorite manga got an offical English release?! Not me!

The sad thing about murcielao it's that is going to take more or less 24 months if they go at the same speed to reach volume 7

According to amazon ...
Vol. 2 - May
Vol. 3 - August
Vol. 4 - November
Vol. 5 - Feb. 2018

Well, 2 years for 8 volumes, I think it's fair enought say 2 years for seven xD if you get out a volume each 3 months it's a loooong wait...
I'm in love with Kuchiba Reiko, the sniper girl, I want to be in February of 2018 now ;^;

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I feel pretty dumb because I recognise now that Reiko's partner it's Momoyama Terumi from the party. He even hasn't his right arm because he lose it in the party. Why I didn't notice it before q.q

To reply you must either login or sign up.