Forum › Strawberry Fields Once Again discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Keima? Is dat you? Is this girl a demon who'll get you to start capturing girl's hearts to seal away runaway spirits?

joined May 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE

I think there was supposed to be an animated movie named like that, too

joined Aug 10, 2016

whats it about?

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy Shit, this looks really promising! I'm really hyped to see whatever happens next. Great art, Great characters & Great plot. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this series for sure.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 12:09AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

I feel like I've seen a similar plot elsewhere (not a condemnation, just a remark). The other one involved one of the couple dying and their lover went back to meet them in high school. It may have been het, though, the more I think about it....

One problem I have with the plot: what does the future Akira do now that her girlfriend is gone to the past? Can't wait to see where this goes. Black-barred out of caution.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 12:10AM

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

If she really is a time traveler, she's seriously fucking things up.

joined May 24, 2014

whats it about?

An early CGI animated movie directed by don bluth, but they couldn't get the rights to the songs

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

I feel like I've seen a similar plot elsewhere (not a condemnation, just a remark). The other one involved one of the couple dying and their lover went back to meet them in high school. It may have been het, though, the more I think about it....

One problem I have with the plot: what does the future Akira do now that her girlfriend is gone to the past? Can't wait to see where this goes. Black-barred out of caution.

It's time travel, if you did it right you would return it moment you left or at least as really close.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 12:29AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

blargh201 posted:

Time travel is always a problem when you think about it, maybe when she gets back (if she can go back) it will be exactly one minute after she left in the future, or even a second later and everything will be changed... There's really no reason to keep Akira waiting because time is only going forward in the past, btw at this point in my reply I'm already confused.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

that height difference, though...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wait if the time travel is true, does that mean adult Akira is dating a high schooler or is Pure an adult pretending to be a high schooler?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Was it just me, or was there the slightest hint of yandere in there? XD

that height difference, though...

Height difference is always a plus.

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017
Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This does have potential. I'm hoping she really is from the future, since the reveal she's been telling the truth the whole time will probably be hilarious.

The "more than friends but less than lovers" line here annoys me a bit, though. Unless it's more of a way of saying "they aren't dating (yet)", in which case I can understand it. I was afraid it would be like "it's not a real relationship" type phrase.

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

I love this kind of story so much, and the characters are so cute >o<

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, this definitely has potential! Can't wait to read more :)
Is clumsiness a side effect of time travel or is she just extra moe like that ;p

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Deredere is so much better than tsundere.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hands up anyone who can do that to a cell phone with one hand. There's more to this time travelling girl than looks.

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

blargh201 posted:

Time travel is always a problem when you think about it, maybe when she gets back (if she can go back) it will be exactly one minute after she left in the future, or even a second later and everything will be changed... There's really no reason to keep Akira waiting because time is only going forward in the past, btw at this point in my reply I'm already confused.

Well this depends if the manga is going to go with time travel or alternate dimensions time travel, I hope it is the second because if it is the first it means that pure has to go back in time and that was already a part of history of her going back to meet her in the past or it doesn't work. I've done philosophy of time travel and I kinda hate time travel stories now.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Confuse with time travel story?Just free your thought and enjoy yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8w95xIdH4o

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

If we take her seriously, it's possible she did a mental time leap. It would explain why she's pretty young too.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Time travel invariably produces excessive headaches and bullshit, even in the hands of the best of writers.

Don't think too hard about it and just enjoy the rest of the story. >.>

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Interesting

joined Mar 3, 2017

Fuck the time travel bullshit. More deredere fluff and cuddles!!! X3

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 3:12AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.