Forum › In Your Paws discussion

joined Nov 27, 2016

btw this is also available in tapastic (tapas.io) so you guys might wanna check it out to support the author

Here's the link if u want it, easy access and all
https://m.tapas.io/series/InYourPaws

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 8:09PM

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

Some Thai names are hard to pronouce eh?? Keep up the good works

KIRIGA?! THAT THAI KIRIGA FROM SLICE OF... SERIES?!

yeah xD the same hahahahaha

Thanks for reading ^ ^

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Whelp, I'm interested! Two delinquent groups fighting among one another, and a student inspector thrown in as the unwitting romantic interest. Cute! =)

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

BRING BACK THE DELINQUENT TAGGSSSS

Oc%20sketchdump%2012
joined Jun 24, 2013

this is pretty lively! looking forward to future chapters

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Kind of a slow and confusing start for 00 and 0.5, I see things actually start in Chapter 1 and begin to be good/make sense. The numbering makes a lot of sense now too.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I like that there establishing the setting and characters first, it makes anything that happens after feel so much more earned.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

help the student inspector is a cutie

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Brilliant!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ooooo I'm really enjoying this, it seems like its going to be a great read. I also really like the look of the student inspector, she is very cute?? haha! Interested to see how its going to play out!

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

this art is amazing and the character designs are so varied and likable, ESPECIALLY delinquent girl. thin eyes ftw. after reading series after series set in high schools where the only variation in character design was hairstyle, height, and boob size, this is such a breath of fresh air. and the art may be "rough" but you can tell that the artist actually has a really good grasp on human anatomy and gesture, which is pretty rare in manga in my opinion. i have read so many series with flat, amateurish, anatomically inconsistent art and seen people praise the art in the comments just cause the lineart is clean. la bian by shiduki michiru is one example.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yeah the art is actually good. After Chapter 1 I find myself hoping more and more for an update.

I think my initial confusion about the art was that for a bit there it was confusing who was who with so many characters being introduced at once and, not being super familiar with Thai names, being unable to remember them at a glance. Kind of reminds me of the way Casablanca starts because I was also super confused in the beginning, but Casablanca is ranked super high for greatest movies regardless (#1 for a lot of people).

last edited at Jun 16, 2017 12:53PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Casablanca has some of the most awesome "comic business" and little coups of timing. Great, great little "bits" that make such a great backdrop to the "big" stuff.

3922b6fc-91bc-46dc-8bbb-25b4c3b6bbb2-min%202
joined Jun 30, 2017

I'm in love with the art style of this comic, it's rough but dynamic and suits the style of storytelling it has. It's pretty different compared to the usual stuff that's released.

Really hope it updates soon, I'm hooked!

joined Nov 27, 2016

^Hey Hey! Speaking of, Chapter 2 Is up on Tapastic

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Still don't know what to think about this. Yuri is nowhere in sight not even subtext.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Still don't know what to think about this. Yuri is nowhere in sight not even subtext.

My feelings tell me squinty-eyes and the good-girl are the ship to watch.
Just a feeling.

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

Not enough set up for the characters before new ones are introduced. :(

joined May 12, 2017

god its almost like we have to see actual dialogue and interactions instead of instant gratification and easy-to-recognize character tropes.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

where is the yuri tho

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is not how you present your story, you don't start with a conflict and jump to another conflict that leads nowhere based in confusion and then shift the focus to a new character

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 10:16PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I really like this. The art style has a lot of character and people actually look their age and there isn't any stupid blantant fanservice.

It's starting slow, but that's realistic anyway. I can tell the characters apart more and more as I get used to it (big cast that it started out with is tough for anything).

Not enough set up for the characters before new ones are introduced. :(

Makes it sound like we're reading A Kiss and a White Lily lol.

This is not how you present your story, you don't start with a conflict and jump to another conflict that leads nowhere based in confusion and then shift the focus to a new character

In Chapter 1 I felt a little confused, but then Chapter 2 came out and I'm fine now. You guys might want to wait until there's some more chapters out and.... "leads nowhere"? Not sure where you're getting nowhere from? I thought stuff was linking together fine. The dark haired girl's ex-friend person? They're probably just another delinquent/SI couple to be worked on in the future, or at least I assumed that.

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 2:48AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't really understand what's going on in this manga. Who is friend with who? Who's a delinquent or not, in a club or something.

The events are very confusing.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Delinquent tag for the win! We started in medias res but I love it, nonetheless. It makes for an exciting avenue of possibilities. Can't wait to get to know more all the characters, all of them quite interesting so far. I see YingxPat(SI) ship, and I bet there are more ships to come.

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 10:15AM

joined May 19, 2016

I really enjoy this story so far. I like the characters especially the main? ones (Ying&Pat). The Art looks like a quick style but pretty well done. Hopefully that means regular updates..
Some people are concerned about the long buildup but I prefer this over short stories I'll forget about 10 minutes after I read them.
Damn, I really enjoy this approach of storytelling and art so far, I even made my first comment. That being said, I had to reread the chapter before this one to know who is who. 4 blackhaired girls with ponytail is a little bit much at once.

To reply you must either login or sign up.