drpepperfan Admin
joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn.. I feel so sorry for her :c

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Sequel? Hip-hip-hurrah!

joined Dec 19, 2016

Again, I feel bad for the dad and daughter. Mom's a cheating slut. The other girl is a piece of shit for breaking up a family and basically gloating about it to the daughter.

Her reason is still fucking stupid for cheating. And yes, that husband was kind of a dick, but that doesn't mean he should be cheated on like that.

Hope there's another chapter where karma hits the cheating wife and other girl with a brick. Like actual bricks. I want to see blood.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 2:10PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Its actually really bad.

"Oh, so you noticed I'm fucking your mom huh? Haha, I know you wish it was you lol"

Rena%20blue%20logo%20png
joined Apr 19, 2017

Me: Wooooo good yuri

Other me: No its bad. The mom commit adultery.

Me: But it has ultra mega age-gap childhood friend-my own mom yuri in it.

Other me: No.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Me: Wooooo good yuri

Other me: No its bad. The mom commit adultery.

Me: But it has ultra mega age-gap childhood friend-my own mom yuri in it.

Other me: No.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_daughters_girlfriend

This one's better. Mom is single, and there's cheating, but the daughter knew her girlfriend has multiple girlfriends before getting with the mom and the daughter even moved on and got a new girlfriend fairly quickly so no one was really hurt.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

It's fairly well executed and it almost got, because all people involved feel sympathetic at some level. But adultery is and will always be bad in my book, regardless on the situation. Also, the mom continues on being a giant fucking dick to satiate her own lack of anything in her life, so there's that

joined Dec 19, 2016

It's fairly well executed and it almost got, because all people involved feel sympathetic at some level. But adultery is and will always be bad in my book, regardless on the situation. Also, the mom continues on being a giant fucking dick to satiate her own lack of anything in her life, so there's that

I see it as a case by case basis sort of thing. I've read stories where I saw it as "Okay, I get why he/she's doing that." In this case though, I don't.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 2:29PM

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

adultery is good, actually

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I kinda feel bad for Stacy... I mean, Yukiko. Hahahaha. Anyway, this made me angry, the mom is cheating and that's just wrong, it doesn't matter if they're both girls, that does not excuse the act. Also, fuck the childhood friend goddamn she's a bitch. I hate how she had to point out that Yukiko likes her, aghhh. Yukiko deserves better, hope she gets out of that household soon.

Edit: Also, why's the mom got to be like that? I don't know if she's insecure or shit but her attitude is pissing me off.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 3:04PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The title makes me do a double-take, because this is what I associate with gypsophila (although I know the spelling is slightly different from the flower).

joined Dec 19, 2016

Well, I liked it. It doesn't seem like it's going to work out probably but everyone's eyes seem open, except the father who really doesn't give any indication that he cares an iota for his wife. Adultery's bad and so is neglecting your partner, but theoretically the mother could overcome her own cowardice and allow herself to really fall for daughter's friend (I think she's halfway through that door as of the events of this chapter), but dad's not likely to give his "lover" even a passing glance. Kinda sucks for the daughter but she also learns that love isn't about who's the most sensible choice, and she seems supportive by the end.

And if all that's merely rationalization for age gap angst yuri, oh well~

We don't know enough about the husband. Yes, what he said was kinda dickish, but he's clearly the sole provider for the household and he could very much love his wife. So while he works, she fucks her daughter's friend behind his back. Her reasoning for cheating with the childhood friend bitch is nowhere good enough. The mom has also become horrible. She must know that the daughter knows and they basically gloat in front of her.

Seriously, there better be another chapter where bricks are involved.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, speaking as a husband myself, I'd like to take a dissenting view. I'm not a fan of wives cheating on their husbands or vice versa, and in chapter 1 we had essentially 0 information about the husband one way or another, so the issue of betrayal loomed pretty large for me. In this chapter, we still don't have that much, but it seems increasingly clear that we don't have that much because he's just one of those husbands who isn't around that much and considers that to be just how it works: He goes to work and makes money (and probably goes out drinking in the evening with his co-workers because it's expected, and so on), she is his housekeeper and feeds him and raises the kid. He's not nasty, but he has vacated the position of her lover. Once maybe he was a man who loved a woman, once maybe he cherished her and wanted to know more about her, once maybe he wanted to drive her wild sexually, but now it seems like all that kind of thing is just . . . not relevant, not a role related to him. Now I know this seems to be a quite traditional approach to marriage, not just in Japan but practically everywhere, but that seems to be frankly because sexism is a traditional approach practically everywhere. It still sucks.

And so frankly, if he were just not very good at being her lover, if he wasn't putting in as much effort as he used to, taking her a little for granted, then they could work on that. But if he's vacated the position he shouldn't be too surprised if someone else fills it. He may vaguely assume that the roles he assigns to her--housekeeper and mother--are therefore all there is to her, but that does not make it so.

In short: IMO, being a husband includes being your wife's lover, and I don't just mean using her for sex now and then. One of the responsibilities of the position, and a delicious one. If you fail to meet that responsibility, you have a whole lot less to complain about if someone else does.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Daughter-chan didn't deserve any of this.

afterschoolteatime
joined Sep 30, 2014

Well I enjoyed this interpretation of " you can pick your friends you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose" but I can kinda see where the mother is coming from with the whole lost of self worth since according to her no one sees her as an individual but then there is the daughter who is interpreting her feelings towards the situation which is "damn my mom is doing my best friend this makes me angry why is that because they gay no because adultery naaa oh I know I have a crush on my best friend.....oh damn" but she doesn't get to that last part her friend tells her which is why it seemed real duchey but semi understandable and even if the father does love his wife it is not seen here or anywhere else and being faithful and supporting your family is one thing but if you emotionally negligent your spouse they will find it somewhere else
Moral of the story: if you're unhappy with the relationship you are in speak up to your partner or your friends or family adultery/cheating is a horrible thing to do

joined Apr 1, 2017

Moral of the story: if you're unhappy with the relationship you are in speak up to your partner or your friends or family adultery/cheating is a horrible thing to do

That's really it all it comes down to really. Whether your dating someone or married to someone, you always have the option of talking things out, or ending the relationship if its just not working. Cheating on them because you aren't emotionally fulfilled anymore makes you nothing more than a piece of trash since no one is forcing you to stay in a relationship. Even worse is she's committing a crime by being with her daughter's underage friend. If it gets out, it wont just be the relationship between her and her husband that is ruined. Everyone involved will be stained and ruined by this. Imagine having to move somewhere and then having to deal with your coworkers bringing that shit up. Imagine the bullying Yukiko will have to endure just so her mother can have her pussy licked. And you know what, I don't think Chitose even gives a shit what happens to her family judging from Yukiko's inner monologue of her always seeming depressed. Sayuri certainly doesn't care about what happens to her friend, because if she did she wouldn't have been such a smug piece of shit about it.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:07PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

People are way too sensitive about cheating. I actually don't mind it...this series is pretty good.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

afterschoolteatime posted:

^This.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with PurpleLibraryGuy. Cheating is never ok, even if your partner isn't a "lover" anymore. It's just an explanation, not an excuse.

And for people who excuse cheating, I don't think you realize what kind of violence it is.

Whether it's a man, or a woman, gay or not, is irrelevant.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:24PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Purple Library Guy posted:

Once maybe he was a man who loved a woman, once maybe he cherished her and wanted to know more about her, once maybe he wanted to drive her wild sexually, but now it seems like all that kind of thing is just . . . not relevant, not a role related to him. Now I know this seems to be a quite traditional approach to marriage, not just in Japan but practically everywhere, but that seems to be frankly because sexism is a traditional approach practically everywhere. It still sucks.

And so frankly, if he were just not very good at being her lover, if he wasn't putting in as much effort as he used to, taking her a little for granted, then they could work on that. But if he's vacated the position he shouldn't be too surprised if someone else fills it. He may vaguely assume that the roles he assigns to her--housekeeper and mother--are therefore all there is to her, but that does not make it so.

In short: IMO, being a husband includes being your wife's lover, and I don't just mean using her for sex now and then. One of the responsibilities of the position, and a delicious one. If you fail to meet that responsibility, you have a whole lot less to complain about if someone else does.

No, if you are going with husband is never home because of work angle then you are missing important part. In japan it is never you go for a girl then your work starts to take longer and you working too long so either don't have time for her or your initial interest disappears. In japan you work your entire life. You are expect to spend your entire life in work so society can work. So it goes like that, you finish high school/college, go to work, work all the time (japanese can often work 80 hours a week, doing overhours is not a option, it is expected and everything for shitty pay) and then are still expected to go on drinking party with their co-workers/bosses and then after getting home around 1-2 am, go to work on 8 am and the cycle repeat. They have no time for themselves, they have no lifes. That is why going on arranged dates and finding a woman to marry like that is so common. They have no time to date. Then why they do it? Because society expects them to. If you are over 30 and still not married there is something wrong with you. You don't marry for love, you marry for stability, so you have a wife who will take care of home, take care of future children while you work and you can prolong your family. Sure, some women works, but most of the time, husband is working to support entire family. So it isn't about him just stopping caring about her. It is usually about him not really caring about her in the first. Sure they might had some chemistry at first, but when husband is never home and wife just needs to find a way to spend her free time, there is no real way for anything to progress. It's not about neglect, but about doing your part/role, so society can work, so both sides just accepts it as reality. And those kind of loveless marriages are common thing in japan. The most sad thing actually is that often when husband finally is old enough to retire and can finally stay home, wife is actually annoyed, because suddenly there is a stranger in her house. So I can understand attempt at justifying cheating when marriage has some kind of huge problems, like being abusive, but your example just doesn't work.

EDIT/ Forgot to mention. That is exactly why there is so many romance manga/anime, because they don't have time to experience it themselves so they want to read a heart-throbbing stories instead. Also that is the reason why there is so little adult life anime/manga, because that is their entire life so they want to escape it and go back to only time they had true freedom and no responsibility. And that is of course the reason so many high school stories exist. Also of course dating sims and marring 2d characters.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 6:02PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Nevri, all this stuff you're saying is no doubt fairly true (although frankly I think it's a bit of an overdone stereotype--it applies to the classic salaryman of a big business in a big city with a long term stable job, which was never anything like all of Japan and is now quite a bit less of Japan than it used to be, although they do their best to pretend the model's still there).

But if they're in the kind of relationship you describe, then who the hell cares if she cheats? What's she supposed to be even cheating on? If they're in a formal relationship to perpetuate family units, then what does who she is intimate with have to do with it?

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 6:17PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

But if they're in the kind of relationship you describe, then who the hell cares if she cheats? What's she supposed to be even cheating on? If they're in a formal relationship to perpetuate family units, then what does who she is intimate with have to do with it?

I guess husband would still feel betrayed? Probably best to look at it on case by case basis, but as you said, we don't really know anything. Still assuming they both agreed to that kind of relationship dictated by society, I think it would be some kind of betraying of trust.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

I am ready to tear the fabric of space and time and transcend this universe to care for the daughter because no child deserves an experience like this. I have had the displeasure of seeing it for myself, but her case seems much worse than mine.

I am also willing to throw the sack of bricks at the mother and friend.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Mmm. Well, in most contexts I'd tend to agree. But the idea that everything can be solved by communication assumes that people are all going to have both flexible attitudes--that they will all listen to each other and want to do something--and fairly broad and meaningful choices available to them which will allow the communication to lead to making some choices which will have good outcomes. Those are assumptions that we make without even noticing in upper-middle-class touchy-feely educated-culture parts of the "west", even though it often isn't true even for us. Unlimited choice is part of our social mythology, one of our big social fictions.

But is it true for her? Probably not. Family or friends are going to say well, he's a typical Japanese husband and that's how it works and if she's not happy she should just suck it up and make the best of it. Live for her kids and the daytime soaps like everyone else. My wife's ex-husband is a nasty selfish bastard who treated her and the kids very badly, and when she was splitting up with him her whole community (church people, her family and so on) were on her case and on her case to work it out and stick together; all this in Canada. Enforcement of social cohesion is a bit stronger in Japan. She'd regret ever saying a word.
As to him, if he's in the fairly common kind of job situation Nevri describes, she can explain her troubles all she wants, but he can't do a damn thing about it even if he wants to. Probably he'd be resentful--he's doing his part by working hard and drinking hard and being vaguely affable when he comes home and leaves, what more does she want??--but even if he understood the only thing that changes is, he knows that she's unhappy and that he can do nothing about it. The household's atmosphere sours. Now everyone's unhappy instead of just her. Big win.

Communication is not necessarily a cureall. It's damned useful if the basic situation can let it work. However, the nature of big chunks of Japanese society seems to revolve around the careful maintenance of social fictions. You know, the kind of things that communication rips big holes in.

If you want a moral, I would say the moral of this story is that Japanese standard marriage and employment models are patriarchal and degrading for everyone who participates (because that helps prop up the authoritarian oligarchy who run things). If the situation is shitty, people will do shitty things to deal with it.
The model of marriage, family and employment being horrible crap would be to me a plausible explanation why they're having so damn much trouble getting young people to get involved in it.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 7:05PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

My wife's ex-husband is a nasty selfish bastard who treated her and the kids very badly, and when she was splitting up with him her whole community (church people, her family and so on) were on her case and on her case to work it out and stick together

I agree with this point a lot. People say marriage make things more stable and less flimsy, but it works both ways. People get used to situation and thinks it is how it is supposed to be, some bad stuff can happens but as long as overall is positive, they are unwilling to change anything. And even if it turns into plain abuse, they still try to stick with it because they got used to it and if relationship was long enough, they simply don't know anything else. So this idea of marriage is permanent and you should just work things out is often more hurtful than helpful. The whole holification of marriage and stigma of divorcing in religious group is honestly really annoying.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 7:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.