Forum › Drift discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dat Yurikuma cameo

joined Jan 8, 2017

This is the kind of action yuri I can appreciate.

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Great artwork. Terrible story. Translator needs a creative Proof Reader to better localise the result. 5/7 with rice. :V

joined Feb 7, 2016

Awwww, I'm happy with this story

joined Mar 3, 2016

I feel that this was mirror imaged. I kept getting confused because manga usually reads right to left, but that wasn't the case here.

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I remember seeing this in a bookstore...

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 8:33PM

YuriMasterRace
Ee7a56fbe938317ada89a8848b9d2a4b
joined May 7, 2015

Whoah, I knew that this was Filipino made the moment I noticed their names, good to know my country is in the yuri business.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I feel that this was mirror imaged. I kept getting confused because manga usually reads right to left, but that wasn't the case here.

That's because it's not manga - strictly speaking - since it's not Japanese.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This Doujin show's the great potential of plot driven Action Yuri stories, I love it.
Not to mention that Gorgeous artwork.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 9:12PM

Homura E.N.D
Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

And this doujin shows us...

WE NEED MORE ACTION YURI, FUCK YEAH!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

10/10 , I love it, especially when cars are involved

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow, this plot brings me back to the days of watching Hong Kong police dramas. Granted, I still watch them. They're pretty cool. The martial arts have gotten way better since two decades ago. I swear they're all the same, but one can never get enough. So this one was pretty cool as well. Car chases, fighting, special police, love. It's the standard formula, made so much better with yuri. Some yuri is sweet, some cute, but this is one of the coolest yuri manga I've read.

That said, the gangsters have some terrible ground control. As a member of the special police however, one would expect Aria to have better technique than punching from the bottom of mount position. Mount is one of the fundamental positions on the ground, and punching your way out of the bottom is a rookie mistake. I just can't get over it.

Now that I think about it, maybe she shrimped out of mount and punched him in seated guard. That would make a lot more sense.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 11:34PM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Oooooh Black Ink. There's another yuri comic from the same publisher(?), all I can remember about it is that the taller girl has green hair, she was pretty cute, I didn't buy the comic though, I haven't come out yet and I was with somebody that time.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

First page should be "Real Estate" instead of "Real State"

joined Mar 24, 2016

the art feels familiar... i see black ink everytime i go to the bookstore but i havent seen this issue... i would've bought it. i guess i'll go check the bookstore again later

clarentCG1025
joined Apr 7, 2017

Great artwork. Please make some more work(with nsfw of course)

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

HOLY SHIT I JUST BOUGHT THIS YESTERDAY IN A BOOKSTORE!

Nuqrmsrcaper3
joined Oct 13, 2014

Really terrible storyline. Nothing really made sense at all. And I found myself wanting to know more about the carnapping ring than the actual "main story plot". She legitimately wondered if he could trust that guy when there was no other reason why he would be in there if bad guys were just gonna kill her. Plus really? It's a secret society,police,etc and she blurted out to her lover at the end? I guess it wasn't that secret. There are too many obvious plotholes in the story.

Images%20(1)
joined Apr 16, 2013

Great art! Tho the story...well i remember seeing the writer of Drift saying it wasn't supposed to be yuri but the publisher asked it to be? Not sure...

Godley tho is one hella artist and i like her yuri comic world canvas :3

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

art is nice, but the story is as bad as world canvas, lol.

((bought for godley's art!!!!!))

joined Aug 10, 2016

its pretty bare bones but the potential is there, just needs improved presentation.

Oooooh Black Ink. There's another yuri comic from the same publisher(?), all I can remember about it is that the taller girl has green hair, she was pretty cute, I didn't buy the comic though, I haven't come out yet and I was with somebody that time.

World Canvas is the name

joined Jun 3, 2017

Great artwork, not so great story

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Basically Gunsmith Cats but with genuine adults and mutual yuri. I'm going to need about thirty volumes of this, please. No wait, fifty.

Thank you very much as always, Yuri Project.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

The action's a bit clunky, but otherwise it's pretty alright.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#23 looks like someone threw the gun at the guy from behind? I've got no clue how he's holding the gun while pistol-whipping. Is he pointing it towards himself?

To reply you must either login or sign up.