Forum › Koe no Katachi discussion

joined Apr 3, 2013

That confession was so cute ! Gosh, Shouya is SO thick.
To me, this manga is getting better and better since they met Sahara again ! I'd love to see it licensed here in Europe one day.

I wonder if he's really thick or for him the thought of Nishimiya loving him is impossible.

Probably a bit of both, actually. I didn't think of it that way but it makes sense. Maybe they'll bring this issue up later when Shouya starts to question Nishimiya's feelings for him, since he always tortures himself wondering if he is worthy of being his friend, being happy etc. after all the bullying he did.

But ugh that cliffhanger. Now that's a character I didn't want to see again.
I've never properly thanked the scanlation team though, so here, thank you guys for letting us read this manga, you're doing impeccable work as always.

This so much. I mean I love Shouko and Shouya is pretty much too relentless with himself sadness has my sympathy. I saw them as a couple eventually but I also thought the confession came a little out of nowhere. Maybe because we're mostly seeing this from Shouya's perspective?
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. :D

joined Feb 19, 2013

That confession was so cute ! Gosh, Shouya is SO thick.
To me, this manga is getting better and better since they met Sahara again ! I'd love to see it licensed here in Europe one day.

I wonder if he's really thick or for him the thought of Nishimiya loving him is impossible.

Probably a bit of both, actually. I didn't think of it that way but it makes sense. Maybe they'll bring this issue up later when Shouya starts to question Nishimiya's feelings for him, since he always tortures himself wondering if he is worthy of being his friend, being happy etc. after all the bullying he did.

But ugh that cliffhanger. Now that's a character I didn't want to see again.
I've never properly thanked the scanlation team though, so here, thank you guys for letting us read this manga, you're doing impeccable work as always.

This so much. I mean I love Shouko and Shouya is pretty much too relentless with himself sadness has my sympathy. I saw them as a couple eventually but I also thought the confession came a little out of nowhere. Maybe because we're mostly seeing this from Shouya's perspective?
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. :D

It really did come out of nowhere.
There wasn't really any sign or hint that she was in love with Shouya and then all of a sudden she's a full love mode.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Shouya ill beat that scum up for you!! How dare he show up! Fucking good for nothing!! And that smirk he had grrrrrrrr makes me want to rip his eyes out!!!!!!
Calm down girl it's ok, Shouya will beat the shit out of him... And ill be waiting for that moment, ill be waiting.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The more this manga getting popular , the longer Shouya and Shouko have to suffer before they meet Happy End I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

There was a funny detail in this chapter: the label of Shouya's shirt was flipped upward and was sticking out of his shirt. I have a feeling that dude is gonna make some remark about it, but I could just be reading into things too much...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Gotta crazy question to ask... did this series get licensed or something?

I just saw it on Crunchyroll and kinda got creeped out. Call me crazy, but when I see things being promoted on CR, it's either been licensed or about to be licensed. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, it IS licensed on CR. Is being simulpublished since a few weeks ago.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

does that mean no more uploads to the reader?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

does that mean no more uploads to the reader?

Barring unforeseen circumstances, I think we'll follow FwPA's lead on this.

last edited at Mar 30, 2014 2:11AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wahhh... so this got licensed?? So is this ever gonna update again? ;-;

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wahhh... so this got licensed?? So is this ever gonna update again? ;-;

As long you aren't in Japan, you can read the newest chapter for free on Crunchyroll (previous ones need the premium account) with the chapters showing up on other manga sites eventually.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah this series is no longer being worked on by Futari Wa Pretty Anon. This bonus chapter that Crunchyroll isn't going to do is the last release from them of it most likely.

It was fun Koe No Katachi. I hope to get a premium account to read you one day.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Yeah this series is no longer being worked on by Futari Wa Pretty Anon. This bonus chapter that Crunchyroll isn't going to do is the last release from them of it most likely.

It was fun Koe No Katachi. I hope to get a premium account to read you one day.

ughhh I both get happy and sad when I hear that stuff has been licensed.......

It was nice to see the sisters just being carefree and acting like sisters (without all the drama around them).

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Futari wa Pretty Anon have up until chapter 28 , they decide to drop since they do not want to risk any legal action .
Try searching online, my friend read up until chapter 39 .

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

whoops forgot to add those 3 chapters

ok NOW its over. go get crunchyroll account now i guess

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Everything I ever love reading get's licensed ;-; it's both a good and bad thing.. Guess I have no choice but to get a crunchyroll account now. Ugh

By the way I love Yuzuru she is such a sweet caring sister.

joined Nov 11, 2010

For the record, Crunchyroll simulcast mangas generally have the most recent chapter up for free. (Backlogged chapters are also ripped by pirate groups for torrent, but that's neither here nor there.) Main point is, you don't actually need an account to keep up with CR mangas as long as you keep up with releases.

joined May 2, 2014

One hell of a depressing & relatic manga I had ever read in while , So much feelings , I can't stand the idea of those Damn insensitive idiots out there who treat Ppl with impaired hearing problems like shit and bully them it's so sad and make me so sick And the worst part is those things happen in my country a lot also it make me real depressed like are u even human u don't have any kind of feelings for ppl like that why Treating them like this they are ppl just like me and u like god ugh , such cruel world We are living in a REALY sad fact

last edited at Nov 2, 2014 1:05AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This manga ends on two days and along the ending it comes this bomb

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-16/a-silent-voice-manga-has-anime-in-the-works/.81109

It has an anime in the works.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

For anyone interested in supporting the author: A Silent Voice, volume 1 is available in hard copy in the U.S. Just picked it up from the local bookstore.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 7:09PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah no! Why dropped...

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

So uh... that anime in production that was mentioned? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbElewFH464

joined May 24, 2014

The koe no katachi movie just beat the K-on movie on box office records

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Awwwwwwwwww.... Tch I wanted more. Also cool might check out the anime.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Ok. I'm finally gonna read this, only for the girl cuz I bet she's cute =_=

Edit: super cute, now I need to see the end!

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 8:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.