Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yay, new Morinaga Milk! I like that this series has a focus on Adult Life as well, it's a nice change considering the main characters are already living together.

Does anyone know how long this series is? It doesn't seem like it will be that long, but I may very well be wrong.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh geeze..I'm gonna melt~

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The coming of age from adulthood into another adulthood.
I hope this is going to be ok.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

Does anyone know how long this series is? It doesn't seem like it will be that long, but I may very well be wrong.

Morinaga just wrote first chapter for Galette, so there is no telling.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Morigana making a manga about adult characters? Sign me up!
Cute first chapter.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Yuna is so cute. I love the character designs this time, the focus on adult life is great too.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

New MM?

I'm in.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I'm just glad the shorter girl is not another character with black bob.

Decent first chap, looking forward to more.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

"Now that you've finally admitted it... Back to the apartment hunting. How about we look for a smaller one? I mean, we don't need two bedrooms anymore, do we?" Afterward, they had lots of handholding.

I would've loved a oneshot like that, but a series is also nice. Although, I fear a lot of drama coming for some/no reason. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I know I should be focusing on the story... But the cat is so goddamn cute!

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

That might be a record for the fastest confession in a yuri drama that had a good plot and charactera with depth

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Yasss!! New work from Morinaga Milkuruuu. And the MC is confessing early too so double yassss!! ♪\(^▽^)/\(^▽^)/

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm just glad the shorter girl is not another character with black bob.

Decent first chap, looking forward to more.

Probably since Akko is a professional hair stylist now she probably convinced Mari Hana to dye her hair and style it.

last edited at May 20, 2017 1:16PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Either they will hook up next chapter and it ends or there will be drama for 10+ chapters before the other girl realizes she likes her as well and then it ends. Or ideal, mythical option, she agrees to go out next chapter and rest will be about their life as a couple I so want a series like that >.>

last edited at May 20, 2017 1:12PM

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Morinaga Milk, adult life, a kitten, confession in the first chapter. Okay I'm sold.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I do like that there's absolutely no room to misunderstand right from the first chapter. It's not "I love you too" and both taking the other as meaning friendship, it's right there in the open. I can't think of a lot of series where they state their intentions so clearly at the start, all the more so from Morinaga.

Also, is it me or does the art look a little different from her norm? It seems similar to some of the more "pretty" parts of A Room For Two.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Niiice! I guess is better when they're both adult, there's little room for dumb misunderstandings and "What's this feeling in my chest...?" dragged for 10 chapters.
Morinaga is truly one of the biggest blessing for yuri fans! I hope she gets the opportunity for a proper animation of her work(not like the kumas), she deserve it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

So who is "My Cute Little Kitten" here? The cat or Yuna? Or both?

PS: Morinaga Milk's comment in Galette said that this story didn't get approved by a commercial magazine. I wonder why?

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

I don't mind the drama's as long as it's a happy ending ^^;; lol

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

h3x posted:

PS: Morinaga Milk's comment in Galette said that this story didn't get approved by a commercial magazine. I wonder why?

Probably it wouldn't sell well or she didn't want to drag it endlessly or something like that. Publishers are really strict about stuff.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Cute first chapter.

Not only that! Morinaga making a manga where the confession (in explicit terms, as Nezchan points out) comes in the first chapter!
She been talking to Morishima Akiko? Anyway, this could be quite something. One of the greats taking a step past her comfort zone . . . I'll be watching this space, all right.

last edited at May 20, 2017 1:53PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I know I should be focusing on the story... But the cat is so goddamn cute!

Morinaga-sensei does look like she's having fun drawing kitten. I want to poke its belly and squish its little paw pads.

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

I need the next chap...real bad...

The kitten was cute, 10/10 this series will be amazing

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Cute first chapter.

Not only that! Morinaga making a manga where the confession (in explicit terms, as Nezchan points out) comes in the first chapter!
She been talking to Morishima Akiko? Anyway, this could be quite something. One of the greats taking a step past her comfort zone . . . I'll be watching this space, all right.

I can't but help wonder with the cancellation of Hana and Hina that she has to do something more contemporary instead of her traditional fluffiness?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Boy am I glad I contributed to this :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.