Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

joined Dec 29, 2013

So it okay to to be wrong as long as people can decipher what you're saying? Yeah, that's setting the bar way to low.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Yeah. You don't need everything spelled out for you, do you? Unless you're mental age is that of a 5 year old. Which is not, right? Let's hope not. :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

u

Nice try, but flimsy semantics arguments won't work. Ever notice how there is not a shoujo-ai tag here? Or how it's not called Shoujo-ai Project? Just because people use it wrong does not mean it's right.

"People use it wrong" is an incredibly weak stance when it comes to language. Common usage is a pretty powerful factor.

joined Aug 8, 2013

Regardless of what the term shoujo ai may have meant at one point the internet now uses it as a word to describe exactly what he meant. Get with the times man.

"The Internet" is not an entity. This is just another way of saying "This imaginary group of people I conjured up and is totally the majority here agrees with me, so I'm right." I'm surprised you didn't pull percentage numbers from the air.

And you got it backwards. Shoujo-ai isn't a new term that got popular, it's an old term that is still around because people who don't know better and some "it's always been that way here" stuck in the past idiots at manga updates refuse to let it go. Like some people still use negro, to keep with your badly written analogy.

joined Dec 29, 2013

Yeah. You don't need everything spelled out for you, do you?

Did I say that? I said "Just accepting that people are stupid, and letting it slide." is setting the bar to low.

when it comes to language

Apple jog house the noun potato green left is.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

when it comes to language

Apple jog house the noun potato green left is.

Guess I'll just have to concede to your superior debating skills. You have humbled me, sir.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

@csx - well, you didn't EXPLICITLY say it like, "I need everything spelled out for me because I'm too stupid to understand this..." but you sounded like you do. Anyways who cares. Shut up and actually comment on the manga. After all, it's what's the topic is about. If you want to argue about linguistics do it somewhere else. Nobody wants to "hear" about your "complex" arguments.

Commenting on what's supposed to be the actual topic:

I see more "development" between Hiwa and Shiori than Satoka and Kotori (whether romantic development or friendship development, is not concrete yet). And I much prefer Kiwa than Kotori. Just because.

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 10:34AM

joined Dec 29, 2013

EXPLICITLY

No, it sounded nothing like that. The real irony here is that you actually needed what I was saying spelled out for you.

And the further irony is that I was on topic, till someone replied to a week old post.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Like I give a shit. Lolol.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

There might be something between Chika and Kotori later on.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Smell like ntr

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Satoka needs to step her game up, Chika's aloof technique seems pretty effective on Kotori.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I don't know if this is already said but I sense a love triangle.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Now I'm confused. Need to go back and re-read to remember the story so far haha but I really hope there isn't a drama coming up

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Ok.... why the hell looked Kotori like she has a crush on Chika!!???

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm confused now. The way chapter 4 ended, I thought Kotori was saying she fell in love with Satoka, but chapter 5 seems to imply it's with Chika... I really hope it's with Satoka, they are so cute together !

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where are people getting that Kotori likes Chika.

Thinking about love in the bathtub and right after think about Chika... maybe? Because I wasn't the only one who thought about it, as the others, I don't like it because Satoka is (a lot) closer to Kotori and because Satoka keep seeing her as a little sister or something and if she starts seeing her in a romantic way and if when that happens, Kotori finds herself thinking in someone else... Well, It will be a sour development.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, but again. Kotori has no clue what romantic love is. She doesn't like anybody. That's made very clear right here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_divine_love_alone_ch05#4. Where she questions what love is. She's also thinking about love directly after Satoka leaves her alone, not after talking to Chika. She has a flash back to when she talked to Chika about love when she started to question what love is. So that's much more indicative of her liking Satoka than Chika because it was the thoughts of Satoka that started it.

I think you people just have your "goggles" on too tight.

She thinks about Satoka, the sun, Goddesses and humans and then love and then Chika ... What worries me is that chain of thoughts and this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_divine_love_alone_ch05#7 that closes it.

Anyway time will tell? In the other hand, thinking of Chika feeling that way for Kotori? I don't see that happening so I'll relax now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

I don't know if this is already said but I sense a love triangle.

Nooo I don't want that. ;-; I want and hope that this story remains light-hearted like it is now and doesn't get too dramatic, but judging by the characters I don't even think that can happen.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

This community's not very smart to say the least, not sure why I made an account.

Smart people usually don't register account to tell others that they are stupid.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No, it's already already pretty clear you're all wrong.

Oh, you didn't even try this time.

This community's not very smart to say the least, not sure why I made an account.

You meant to say, an account again? I suggest other people to not follow any conversation with this person who is obviously trying to get some sick satisfaction by trying to make fun of other's opinion and will never listen to any advice.

Just let it die.

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 5:45PM

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

No, it's already already pretty clear you're all wrong.

Oh, you didn't even try this time.

You meant to say, an account again? I suggest other people to not follow any conversation with this person who is obviously trying to get some sick satisfaction by trying to make fun of other's opinion and will never listen to any advice.

Just let it die.

Now, now don't be so mean, just say:

Welcome back, we've all missed you alot! :D

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

New fights are already picking up again? o.o'
... They're typing English just fine. Their vocabulary is fine too. We're not writing an English essay or anything formal to begin with. At the very least, is it even necessary to call the whole community "not smart"? Not only does that just antagonize everyone here, but it's also not very tactful.

Regardless, I can see why people can see a possible love triangle developing. Even if Kotori doesn't quite understand love, the dialogue and the scenes makes it seem like she might develop them soon. But even if she does, it might not even result in a love triangle if Satoka's feelings remain platonic toward Kotori.

Ugh... Even my writing has become stiff.

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 7:08PM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

More arguing?

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

More arguing?

Seems both his/her accounts got banned, and their posts got deleted shortly after. So the storm has passed, for now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.