Forum › The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Thanks for the heads-up. It's good to know the last chapter is being worked on. :-)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I thought it would be a happier ending, I mean it had some closure, but I thought they would at least become friends or something

joined Jun 19, 2012

And here I was thinking this is just what early adulthood is

joined Oct 10, 2016

I may be wrong, but the Non-Moe art tag should be here?

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 8:35PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Last chapter has been posted in batoto.... Here we go, I've been waiting for long but maybe I'm not ready.

It was much MUCH MUUUUUUUUUUCH better than expected, there's so many "this is it!" moments I can relate to, so many good things to talk about like how happy I am with her smug face "I know about it" lol ... I'm pretty sure that I'll never forget this manga and if I have the chance I'll buy it.

Thanks Tetsu

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 3:55AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I lost it at the yaoi hole.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I sincerely hope that Kabi-sensei has a great life from now onward. God knows, she earned it with her courage and hard work.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Great series. I'm so happy that she found her place in life.

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

28 years old is a long time to be a NEET. While I'm in uni and have been somewhat seaching for jobs, I feel like I'm more of a hikkikomori than a NEET.

You know the things aobut conscience and depression is that people imagine it as "fighting something" - in this story's case, it's her "The me who is trying to please my parents" values/personality, but for me it's just "Logic which should be obeyed for a happy life" which isn't really a personality itself but I have a tendancy to not obey that logic. Even if it's something like "Go to the shops today and get some ice cream as a luxury this holiday" my real personality as a result of past life experiences (esp. social) would be "Don't want to go"

So that would mean I wouldn't be myself if I disobeyed my personal values. I've been trying this by starting off with VoIP and training to become a Pilot, but I've had to postpone my pilot training because lack of motivation and piloting does not mix together as safety would be compromised.

I have seen self-improvement but the effort to result ratio doesn't feel like it's worth it and I pooped out recently, somehow going from 78 kg at the start of this year to currently 51 kg. I just can't be bothered with life anymore.

However the things motivating me with life other than my logics are manga like this and videogames. Without computers I would still see myself as being depressed at my lack of co-ordination and mental defficiencies (e.g. Autistic tendancies, small memory size, double-translation of intepretating language etc.).

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

That last chapter almost shouldn't have the depressing tag. It was really uplifting rather. There's a good connection with the reader that's established.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Hope she finds a girl

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That panel about what her parents expect versus what she needs to make herself feel whole really speaks to me on a personal level. It's a hell of an insight.

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

"I'm not gonna be so scared [...] that I never live my own life!"

Good for you Nagata Kabi. It's so freaking bizarre, watching your life flash by, unable to actually live it. You know what needs to be done, there are so many options in the modern world to fix your mental health. And yet when the moment comes to take the step the monsters come rushing through the door and even the certainty of a wasted life is incapable of propelling you through that. I hope she'll get her happy ending in life.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

I may be wrong, but the Non-Moe art tag should be here?

The art style is pretty cute in my opinion.

joined May 10, 2015

That panel about what her parents expect versus what she needs to make herself feel whole really speaks to me on a personal level. It's a hell of an insight.

IKR!! That was justso accurate!
I just love stories like this... it makes me feel a little relief since it's a very "human" vibe...
I use to think i am the only one going through weir shit...

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Pushed into a corner, even a mouse will turn and bite you.
Push a twenty-something into a corner, and they'll go to a brothel and publish
a report about it on the internet.

Wow, just wow. This is a masterpiece...
I'm so grateful to being able to read this, it hits home on so many levels.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Let's hope that Kabi-sensei lives happy now and maybe find a girl someday :D

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 4:42PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Ahh, I'm tearing up. This was such a pleasure to read. I remember commenting earlier that I hoped this author was in a good place right now, enough that she was comfortable publishing this story-I'm really happy that it's true.

And hey, if anybody's reading this right now; even if life feels like a heaping pile of garbage now, I promise it'll get better. I know it's so damn cheesy, but I promise you, it will. For now, do the best you can, and remember -you kick ass;the fact that you even made it this far is amazing! Keep fighting!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Only writing nerds are going to get this, but this story is a great example of why I like Armless Maiden narratives more than Hero's Journey stories.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I understand part of the thing the author pass because I pass them too and I'm scared for my future now xD
Thanks you so so much for uploading this (and the people who work in it translation). It was a very interesting story ;^;

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Only writing nerds are going to get this, but this story is a great example of why I like Armless Maiden narratives more than Hero's Journey stories.

I had to look that up and ended up reading an interesting essay on what an Armless Maiden narrative was. They had links to some examples that I think I'm going to check out.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 6:27PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This woman is completely adorable in the way Bocchi is, and Tomoko sometimes is. I bet I speak for a lot of people when I hope she gets a GF sson. and more friends. If this autobiographical manga can accomplish that, it'd be very positive.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also, she shouldn't write off her HS friends from 10 years ago. In my experience, being dragged away from all my friends by my family and coming back years later, I had no clue which friends I would relate to a lot and which not. I think she should contact as many friends as possible from that time, it's part of building up a stable set of friends. And unlike Bocchi's best friend's over-the-top request, she wouldn't have to make a ton of friends, just a few more, and I think she'd be much happier.

joined Apr 9, 2017

This woman is completely adorable in the way Bocchi is, and Tomoko sometimes is.

I wish her well too but idk, I didn't find her mental illness to be very cute

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This is really weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.