Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Jan 5, 2014

Ooooh Man if someone's gonna get jealous Im hopin it to be mei, I wanna see that side of her :))))))))

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Mei that initiated "first contact towards" (kissed) Yuzu? [ OK, OK, I'll go reread the previous chapters to confirm, but in the meantime... humor me on this conspiracy theory] so what if this mystery person was the reason Mei kissed Yuzu in the first place?

OK, now I'll go reread the current chapters so I can clean up this post in case I am waaaaay wrong.

It was Mei that first kissed Yuzu, cause according to her that was the only way to shut Yuzu up. But what if this mystery person is the reason why Yuzu is attracted to girls.. maybe? XD

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

^ nah. Yuzu was a very girly girl when she entered the academy. She was all hyped out about changing schools, but then she remembered that it was an all girls school. The only thing that triggered Yuzu's gayness was Mei's forced kiss on her. Or something like that. Citrus doesn't have a very good story. The art is just so damn good.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

^ nah. Yuzu was a very girly girl when she entered the academy. She was all hyped out about changing schools, but then she remembered that it was an all girls school. The only thing that triggered Yuzu's gayness was Mei's forced kiss on her. Or something like that. Citrus doesn't have a very good story. The art is just so damn good.

Haha that forced kiss probably did trigger Yuzu's lesbian side. Now I wonder if Yuzu would react the same if a guy kissed her. Meh, i kinda wish that new character would have been a guy instead just so some things can be confirmed. Oh and could you please tell me which one shot your display picture is from.

Secretnamorifan11
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Ahhh done with the new chap. Im betting my tail feathers it's Yuzu's. It's high time the situation gets reversed, Yuzu is the one who's always running after Mei. >.>;

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrr............. and so we wait for chapter 8.

Ahhh done with the new chap. Im betting my tail feathers it's Yuzu's. It's high time the situation gets reversed, Yuzu is the one who's always running after Mei.

ummm....... what makes you think it's Yuzu? Also I do agree with you that Mei should be chasing after Yuzu for once.

Once the chapter comes out, I do have a question for everyone wrt Yuzu's past. 'sigh' but we will have to wait for the new chapter. :-(

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Grrrrrrrrrr............. and so we wait for chapter 8.

Ahhh done with the new chap. Im betting my tail feathers it's Yuzu's. It's high time the situation gets reversed, Yuzu is the one who's always running after Mei.

ummm....... what makes you think it's Yuzu? Also I do agree with you that Mei should be chasing after Yuzu for once.

Once the chapter comes out, I do have a question for everyone wrt Yuzu's past. 'sigh' but we will have to wait for the new chapter. :-(

Let's say it's wishful thinking but there are some proof. Feel free to correct me If Im wrong. . . This will contain spoiler, please don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled.

The girl is from a different school. That I'm sure of.
She looks younger than Yuzu and Mei.
The picture on her phone is clearly not Mei. The girl holding the phone seems like the younger one in the picture.
The girl in the picture with her is blonde also(?) So it's either Yuzu or whoever but not Mei.
Tidbit. Seems like someone is confessing to that girl and got rejected.

P.S.
I WANT MORE HARUMIN DAMMIT!!

last edited at Jan 23, 2014 8:54PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

heh, I feel like a dope 'cuz I misread your previous comment.

OK, so that leads to the question I wanna ask. Btw, so far I'm with you especially with wrt that pic. So my question is who's the girl? a kouhai from middle school whom it appears is smitten with Yuzu? don't know and it may not become clear until ch. 9. At first, I too thought it was Yuzu. If that's the case then those panels are flashbacks of Yuzu in middle school (similar to the ones we're given where it looks like Mei and her father make up), but going back to the picture, that makes less sense. I need to go reread chapters 1 and 2, because I think there was a scene with Yuzu in middle school. if there is, we can compare Yuzu circa middle school with mysterygirl circa now to dismiss the whole "it's Yuzu in a flashback" idea. On the otherhand, if it's a kouhai, it will become interesting to see if she has a crush on Yuzu or develops a crush on Mei or just becomes a distraction to force Yuzu and Mei to deal with their feelings. (oooohhhhhhh.... sowwy, got wordy again)

Also whoever said the story did a poor job of explaining things but has fabulous artwork nailed it. though i have to admit, barring some type of unreasonable plot twist that distroys the flow of action, Citrus hasn't been too bad thus far.

Harumin is rather cool. Her character seems rather easy going. Wouldn't be too surprised if she and the vice-prez end up a couple or at least good friends.

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

heh, I feel like a dope 'cuz I misread your previous comment.

OK, so that leads to the question I wanna ask. Btw, so far I'm with you especially with wrt that pic. So my question is who's the girl? a kouhai from middle school whom it appears is smitten with Yuzu? don't know and it may not become clear until ch. 9. At first, I too thought it was Yuzu. If that's the case then those panels are flashbacks of Yuzu in middle school (similar to the ones we're given where it looks like Mei and her father make up), but going back to the picture, that makes less sense. I need to go reread chapters 1 and 2, because I think there was a scene with Yuzu in middle school. if there is, we can compare Yuzu circa middle school with mysterygirl circa now to dismiss the whole "it's Yuzu in a flashback" idea. On the otherhand, if it's a kouhai, it will become interesting to see if she has a crush on Yuzu or develops a crush on Mei or just becomes a distraction to force Yuzu and Mei to deal with their feelings. (oooohhhhhhh.... sowwy, got wordy again)

Also whoever said the story did a poor job of explaining things but has fabulous artwork nailed it. though i have to admit, barring some type of unreasonable plot twist that distroys the flow of action, Citrus hasn't been too bad thus far.

Harumin is rather cool. Her character seems rather easy going. Wouldn't be too surprised if she and the vice-prez end up a couple or at least good friends.

I find Harumin moaaaar pretty than mei actually @___@ Though I love Mei's design but Harumin's hair is awesome. I havent seen that hair design in any manga character plus her spunky chara ___

Anyway,

I don't think it's a flash back and I'm getting a Kouhai feel from her. I guess we'll see and ofcourse Citrus' artwork is what lured me into reading yuri ;D

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

can someone tell me if it is a punishment that are giving us?

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I read from some forums with a page of the Japanese scans that the new shoulder-length haired girl called Yuzu, "Yuzu-chan" while looking at her phone or something... so I am guessing she and Yuzu were close and surely why she was introduced in Chapter 8 has something to do with Yuzu and Mei's relationship.

I also like Harumin way better than Mei. Actually, I wouldn't mind if she and Yuzu flirted and dated. I felt so happy they had some flirting moments here in Chapter 8, but the real kiss between Yuzu and Mei I have to admit was so hot (even if I think Mei is a bitch/jerk).

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 3:07AM

joined Apr 29, 2013

God bless them.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Another great yuri pickup by Seven Seas, take my money.

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Finally they're making a good progress in their relationship! !!

Gawwwd this is so hoooot!! huff *huff

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

I am both happy about that license.. And sad. No more being able to read citrus on the go from wonderful Yuri Project but on Dynasty Scans. But if it's licensed does that mean i can read it in english and buy it at stores? I'll buy em then. Support to Saburo Uta!

Wait i heard Yuri Project will still scan Citrus, they will probably remove the licensed ones as they go though.

(crap do i have any spelling errors?)

last edited at Feb 24, 2014 5:59PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

..I don't know what to think now that Seven Seas licensed it, we won't get more from Yuriproject now..? sob

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 7:21PM

joined Jun 28, 2013

And NOW WHAT? How I/we keep living until next chapter? >/////////<

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

So hopefully this new girl Matsuri will act as a foil/impetus for Mei to figure out why Mei likes (or will come to like) Yuzu.... at the very least I hope we learn how Mei really feels about Yuzu... like why Mei kisses Yuzu every time she feels emotionally cornered... and what made Mei kiss Yuzu for real this time...

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Thank God! sure that the new character will make life miserable for both, but it means that the story doesn´t end soon.

joined Jun 5, 2013

My thoughts are Mei does have feelings for Yuzu but it's all muddled up. Yuzu will most likely reject her. I'm hoping she would anyways as much as I would love a sexy scene. Then there will be another period of Mei avoiding/acting cold to Yuzu.
What I would like is for Yuzu to continue being there for Mei in her big sister mode and Mei actually falling for her all the while. If this actually happens, I suspect another love rival to appear but this time for Yuzu's affections. Perhaps her friend? It's a tired trope, though, so I hope this doesn't happen.

So, I was spot on some points. It doesn't look like Yuzu is going to be in big sister mode after all, but maybe that old friend of hers is a new love rival after her affections?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hell yeah!! I cant wait to see Mei get Jealous~
Its about time Mei sees how Yusu feels and now that those feelings are going to bite her in ass!! squeal love to see how the story develops from now on XD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm kinda sad it got licensed now.. I've been waiting so long for chapters and now no more translations.. poo 3: Well I may or may not buy it when vol 2 comes out

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

Hell yeah!! I cant wait to see Mei get Jealous~
Its about time Mei sees how Yusu feels and now that those feelings are going to bite her in ass!! squeal love to see how the story develops from now on XD

Yes, It has been a good Friday, Dynasty Reader published Citrus chapter 8 and I found out that Seven Seas got Citrus licensed.

Loooooove this chapter, maybe Mei is coming to accept her true feelings towards Yuzu, and I really hope that girl at the end comes to the story to make Mei super jealous.

To reply you must either login or sign up.