Forum › Ririkano discussion

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

I am in a desperate need for a redrawer if I am to make decent quality Maitake releases....Anyways, here it is! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 6:41PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Awesome, Homura's so gay that when she rewrote the universe she also changed a book about friendship into a book about lesbians? That's incredibly hilarious. Also, Hitomi's reaction to it was great as well.

joined Feb 23, 2013

That Kyubey double-stamp was glorious. Also, everything else.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I would be perfectly happy If the rebellion sequel went like this. Along with some Kyousaya goodness that is

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

I never get tired of Maitake's works. I hope they keep coming forever.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Seriously, Maitake is my lord and savior.

Homura is just too pure for words in his stuff with Madoka being the total perv. Oh the irony. I love it so gd much.

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 8:09PM

joined Aug 10, 2016

oh sweet, a madoka fanwork that doesnt forget Kyouko's actual little sister.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

some errors:

pg 5, "I've also comes to enjoy"

come to enjoy

pg 6, "Mami's peace pie."

peach pie

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Speaking of r madoka, congrats on the spot on that r place art piece

cactus in space
Cocona%20calm%20yourself
joined Jan 7, 2017

that homura sandwich in the end tho
the thing i've been waiting for to show up since Ayukko's double luminous ^^

godoka bless Maitake.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I tried so hard to keep a pokerface but I'll be damned if Kyuubey line "about girls rubbing their petals together" didn't kill me.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

some errors:

pg 5, "I've also comes to enjoy"

come to enjoy

pg 6, "Mami's peace pie."

peach pie

fixed
http://imgur.com/a/w3Uhn

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Maitake is god.

Also, dunno why, but I find Kyuubei holding up the book with its ears rlly funny lol

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This was hilarious and ridiculous, lol.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

I actually (almost) went and google for that book.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I love the fact that such a dark, nihilistic series has successfully generated so much fluff, romance, and comedy. That said, I really do love Maitake's take on the characters and setting: the Homura who's an innocent dork deep down, the assertive Madoka with a glasses fetish, the put-upon Sayaka and the 'stable' Kyouko, and everyone and everything else that makes all his works so damned amazing.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

From the time I saw "Homura did nothing wrong!" on there, I knew I had to sacrifice sleep to defend it.

I am in a desperate need for a redrawer if I am to make decent quality Maitake releases....Anyways, here it is! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Hm, I might be able to help out if you can't find anyone else. I won't guarantee anything though. I'm not entirely sure if I am skilled enough.

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 8:37AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

It's so amazing that everyone managed to protect it till the end, considering how large the spot is compared to the community size. I put my efforts on defending that art more than I put on my work lol.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

It's so amazing that everyone managed to protect it till the end, considering how large the spot is compared to the community size. I put my efforts on defending that art more than I put on my work lol.

I had nothing to do with that event! I feel so left out hahahaha.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

the title of the lewd novel is most likely a reference to the song "kimi no gin no niwa", the ending song for madoka rebellion. maitake just too good man.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

this is a version with grey removal from /u/, same translation, but was done by someone else
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B58pELJdqfutLUpRdEVGaFNaSUU

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

OH damn this was too cute for words.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

this is a version with grey removal from /u/, same translation, but was done by someone else
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B58pELJdqfutLUpRdEVGaFNaSUU

Another redrawer was actually working on it with the original PSD files. So I'm going to implement theirs instead because it won't just be a grey removal, but a good redraw work-around.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm late, but good to see it posted!

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

The reference to kalafina's song made this work even more awesome!

To reply you must either login or sign up.