Forum › Kasumi and Acchan discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

zensunni posted:

Now they will both be sick by Japanese convention because of getting caught in the rain, but such is life...

I dunno how people in these mangas get sick so easily. I used to play outside in the rain (or snow on the rare occasion it snowed here) without a coat on and I'd be perfectly fine.

meteor2 posted:

Also Kasumi is painfully cute >< Usually I don't like it when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person but Kasumi is just too adorable <3

Usually it annoys the hell out of me but here it's handled in a way that doesn't bug me so much. Can't really say why though.

Yuzu-chi posted:

God blesss onee-san she is a god sent (._.)/
Honestly can't believe she is single /.\

Considering her attitude and knowledge it seems like if this were a normal manga the answer to "why isn't she in a relationship when she knows this much?" would be "she is in a relationship. With a girl. And she knows this much through experience" but with the way this manga's going I'm not sure it'll actually turn out that way.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuzu-chi posted:

God blesss onee-san she is a god sent (._.)/
Honestly can't believe she is single /.\

Considering her attitude and knowledge it seems like if this were a normal manga the answer to "why isn't she in a relationship when she knows this much?" would be "she is in a relationship. With a girl. And she knows this much through experience" but with the way this manga's going I'm not sure it'll actually turn out that way.

Nee-san is currently single. But not for long.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

A character with common sense in yuri? I was not expecting that, these themes usually get super frustrating in most yuri manga cough*everythingbyMorinagaMilkcough*

Certainly refreshing.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Lmao does this mean im a pervert cuz ive smelled other peoples notebooks just because im curious if it will smell like them ahahaha i mean sometimes you just open notebooks and breeze of this person scent so happens to go by.
I probably just have a keen sense of smell too

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Damn kasumi should had give it to her personally maybe some alone time and a kiss scene mightve happened? :P

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

A character with common sense in yuri? I was not expecting that, these themes usually get super frustrating in most yuri manga cough*everythingbyMorinagaMilkcough*

Certainly refreshing.

Funny because that's not what people were saying when it first happened here. Turns out it's all about how you use a trope that matters, not that it's there in the first place.

Kiss%20me!
joined Sep 27, 2015

Damn this is such a cute story!!!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Nee-san continues to be the best

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Still refreshing. Still good.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Kasumi's sis appears all cool and collected, but the moment she's being pursued herself she got all flustered :P

joined Aug 1, 2015

How are they going to tell their mom!?

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Dun dun dun! Onee-sama met her match.

joined Mar 27, 2017

"If I were a man, I would totally attack you" xD

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

How are they going to tell their mom!?

In before their mom secretly likes girls too!

joined Sep 30, 2016

she was working in this firm for decades? How old is she, 40?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah! Get some, Rookie!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

she was working in this firm for decades? How old is she, 40?

I get the feeling that bit was supposed to be about their boss. Younger girl then goes something like "oh, but you're cool too!" and such.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

a) Go Sasano!
b) the sister sounds like she has issues accepting compliments and/or with others finding her interesting and attractive
c) Go Sasano!

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

this is getting really interesting

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

"Look at my sister"

LMAO! The comedy is gold in this chapter!

Loved this side pairing too!!!!

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Her face at the end is priceless. XD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this is a very cute and wholesome story! Ironic the sis is being pursued too. That's karma for you!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG kouhai soo cute kakkoiiiiiiiiiiiii

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

WOAHHHHHH

joined Jan 8, 2017

I keep clicking on the right side of the page, but nothing is coming up damn ittttttttt!

Can't wait for more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.