Forum › LesbianSOLO discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

The title is promising...these guys really like pussies huh..

last edited at Jan 13, 2014 9:51PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is rather aggressive... wasn't expecting that :D

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

I love it. 4-panel talks for lesbian's life, love, and thoughts. I wonder if Akiko-san is a lesbian, too ^^?

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

lol! That was hilarious. Rika-chan, you're so obsessed with sex to the point I'm stunned lol... Koharu-chan... I really don't know what to say about your boke moments. But really poor Jun-chan... That girl is stringing her along... break up with that girl when (if) you can.

Thoroughly amused how Nori-chan who was pretty calm, got really pissed about the girl with the "accidental" marriage.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Haha, oh wow, that was fun.
I was expecting her to end up w/ the bartender though!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I accidentally ... Adultery!

It happens

Hey, imagine... That every girl in every yuri manga that you've read so far ended like that !

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

"I can freely use the toilet alone"

Wait what?! I would've broke up with her quickly especially if she constantly did that.

last edited at Jan 13, 2014 10:49PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL this was great. I wish for more yuri like this.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

nice manga. :),.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

It happens

Hey, imagine... That every girl in every yuri manga that you've read so far ended like that !

That would be horrible :'(

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

It happens

That would be horrible :'(

That would make me cringe so badly...

joined Apr 13, 2012

This is educational xD i loved it, Morishima's works always put a great smile on my face ~
Let's go to sing about PUSSIES! ♪

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this was fantastic! more! more! more! more!

funny how rambling, non-organized reality-type stories are sometimes more fulfilling than organized stories, IMHO.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I love it. 4-panel talks for lesbian's life, love, and thoughts. I wonder if Akiko-san is a lesbian, too ^^?

Morishima Akiko is an out bisexual, and wrote a set of stories (http://dynasty-scans.com/series/happy_picture_diary) for the former lesbian magazine, Anise (http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/anise_magazine), which ran in the late 90's/early 2000's. These are the stories she refers to when she says in the afterword,

"Around the time when I debuted in a commercial magazine, I used to write this kind of manga and this brought back memories."

Happy Picture Diary certainly is in the same vein as this, exploring the real everyday lives of women-loving women in Japan.

This is the reason her stories always have the ring of truth when they concern LGBT life. She's living it.

last edited at Jan 14, 2014 1:54AM

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Am I the only one getting a "how I met your mother" vibe from this? I want this to be a comedic/sometimes dramatic series, but we're probably only going to be left with this one shot. But I really like Morishima's non school life related stories with (somewhat) realistic circumstances.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪PUSSIES! ♪

Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Ahh, I love this! More manga about lesbian life, yay! <3

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Shinjuku-2 Choume. Gotta remember that. -starts planning a trip to the city- Incidentally, if anyone wants to join...? :3

last edited at Jan 14, 2014 2:40AM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Heyyy I have a question

How can they use a toilet at a same time ?

joined Mar 30, 2012

Oh that was a good laugh

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Morishima Akiko is an out bisexual, and wrote a set of stories (http://dynasty-scans.com/series/happy_picture_diary) for the former lesbian magazine, Anise (http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/anise_magazine), which ran in the late 90's/early 2000's. These are the stories she refers to when she says in the afterword,

"Around the time when I debuted in a commercial magazine, I used to write this kind of manga and this brought back memories."

Happy Picture Diary certainly is in the same vein as this, exploring the real everyday lives of women-loving women in Japan.

This is the reason her stories always have the ring of truth when they concern LGBT life. She's living it.

Wow, thank you ;) . That's why somehow I have a nostalgia feeling while reading her manga. Reality sure is cruel for yuri couples ;_;.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Some of the dialogues made me believe Morishima has been hanging around Dowman Saiman lately XD

It's great when Morishima makes this down to earth, scenarios: Not overly dramatic, not overly glossed.

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

Bwahahahaaha! This! All of it!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

pure gold. So down to earth. So sexy ;___;
Three pussy sisters. Ah ~ The feels.♥♀

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And she apologizes for this being lesbian instead of yuri. You don't UNDERSTAND, Morishima, we want MORE of this! Because it's so awesome!

To reply you must either login or sign up.