Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Jan 5, 2016

Leave all the stroy and plot aside, there's only one thing I need to explain:
How did the vampire see themselves in the mirror ?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

If I remember correctly, not all vampires have that trait, same as how not all vampires are allergic to garlic or whatever. It really just depends on the writer.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Leave all the stroy and plot aside, there's only one thing I need to explain:
How did the vampire see themselves in the mirror ?

It specifically notes vampires having no reflection as fiction

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh yeah, I responded to the OP before actually reading all the way through.

Anyways, actual thoughts on the first chapter! Honestly without this being tagged as yuri I would've thought that this would be the typical vampire romance manga with Rin and Yuunagi. However, I'm fairly confident that this particular story won't play out like that - for one thing, Matsumoto Tomoki wrote this and I really loved Prunus Girl so I'm pretty sure this will be nice too. I'll be looking forward to how this develops.

Also, the story itself has been atypical in Yuunagi's reaction to becoming a vampire, with her nonchalance (so far, at least) and the mood's light atmosphere. Another thing I like is that even though it's a comedy, the story seems like it could easily get more serious later on, and I really do love good Dramedies. Like, it's a more light-hearted take on a vampire story without it seeming like a completely crack-ish story. Does that make sense?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

interesting... so many characters.

joined Sep 9, 2016

I feel compelled to ask, even though I'm sure patience might give me the response I'm looking for: Yuri ? I didn't see a whole lot. Yet?

Will it become more blatant?

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 1:30AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yes it will.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ooo I'm excited for this, good art, interesting setup.. can't wait for more!

joined Aug 14, 2015

I already can feel the yuri between Yuu and Nana.

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

I already can feel the yuri between Yuu and Nana.

Me too. There's definitely something between them.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Based on his affinity for track suits, it is my head canon that Rin is originally from eastern Europe. I hope he squats at some point.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Rin is funny, I'm wondering how this is yuri though. Maybe later chapters will show us

joined Jan 8, 2014

I cant wait for the next ch....this one felt like a tease
lol I love how vampires are basically shut-in/NEETs and the natural progression -> otaku ^_^
im excited to see more vamp stuff and yuri

thanks for scantalating :)

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Saw the raws. Definitely yuri. Cant wait for more to be scanlated x3

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I can't wait for more vampire yuri! X3

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This author is pretty creative, she can make yuri even with a relevant male character without causing misurstanding

joined Mar 6, 2015

Yuunagi is the definition of an ultimate-chillax schoolgirl protag

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Vampire + Yuri? I'm sold. Though that Rin gonna try anything he gonna wish he wasn't immortal.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

wrong place to say this and i am aware but wow rin is tasty

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's an odd thing to say what with the vampires and all, but this feels a lot more....*normal* than Prunus Girl. Like a more typical manga setting, which I guess is in keeping with Rin being a huge manga dork.

You can really identify the art style right from the beginning though.

joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay another vampire story :))) Soo where is the Yuri? Later on as the chapters go by?.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

This looks super interesting, can someone give the links to raws??? Please~

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

So you know how they were yesterday huh... Interesting.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I look forward to more of this one.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

Based on his affinity for track suits, it is my head canon that Rin is originally from eastern Europe. I hope he squats at some point.

i lol'ed

but this looks cool. i usually dont like vampire stories but the love interest girl is adorable and the male character is fun too. im a sucker for strong platonic male-female relationships in my yuri manga. makes it feel realistic. and the mc's female friendships are portrayed really realistically too. i love matsumoto tomoki's lighthearted high school characters, they always feel like their age, unlike a lot of other high school animes

To reply you must either login or sign up.