Forum › Opapagoto discussion

joined Jul 22, 2016

What an adorable daughter.
I never want kids, but... yea, she's cute.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

God these reaction faces are the fucking best.
Thank you for your great job based translator.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy crap the wife is awesome. Top marriage candidate right there!!!

She actually showed a bit of jealousy this chapter, at Haruhi doting Ayumi, and how she only can do things perfectly unlike her 'husband''s 'type'. That is adorable

Also, Chikako try really hard on being a denial tsundere, is she? Ayumi meanswhile is pretty much a puppy trying to please her 'father'. She even drool at the look of her father

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 1:20AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Gotta love the subtle jealousy from the mom.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I gotta wonder about the student council president. Was there actually an election? Did anyone vote for her, or is this a dictatorship sort of thing where she just calls herself the president?

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I'm in love with Yukari!

joined Feb 15, 2013

I gotta wonder about the student council president. Was there actually an election? Did anyone vote for her, or is this a dictatorship sort of thing where she just calls herself the president?

I'm more concerned about her relationship with Yukari. I think they do have history or some sort. Maybe was even in the same family when they were younger. Or maybe they related somehow

After all Yukari was sorta anger at Haruhi when she first heard about Haruhi declaring war against the president

joined Dec 26, 2015

Yukari is by far my favourite character. Her character is made out to be one who sort of just goes with what has been dealt to her but then at other times, it's quite obvious that she's wants to succeed and gets really serious. She's really complex and for those who have read the story, you would know that Haruhi affects her significantly and she starts to shred her blase attitude, especially about the student president (their relationship will be revealed soon after the climax and yeah... it's quite pitiful and if you haven't shipped Haruhi and her yet, you will at this point).

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I really really like the mother, she's definitely waifu material. And that subtle jealousy, I dig that so bad.

Edit: I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but, the student council president kind of looks like Haruhi, maybe it's really Kasuga, just a wild guess.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 3:05PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I really really like the mother, she's definitely waifu material. And that subtle jealousy, I dig that so bad.

Edit: I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but, the student council president kind of looks like Haruhi, maybe it's really Kasuga, just a wild guess.

Nice theory. That would explain her absence. But that mean Yukari do know Haruhi is a fake

If that is the case, I wonder if the wife, Yukari was fonded of Haruhi because she has same face with Kasuga

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Wife is so cute. I need more jealous wife.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Oh my god. These... these... these adults are terrifying. Haha, they're such trash that it's great.
Eldest daughter-chan! It's your time to shine!

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I am those judges, I am trash for schoolgirls and yuri.
And I'm loving the reaction faces.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ohmygod I am the judges

joined Jul 26, 2016

why is this so great ;_;

And the judges are totally channeling the reading audience.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

LOLOLOL NICE lmfao
the judges are great haha

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I did notice it. When you look at them side by side, they look like sisters.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

"o..god, dearest god of yuri...."

why am I read that out loud?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 9, pg 9 "that was message" (that was a message)
ch 9, pg 9 "for eldest daughter" (for the eldest daughter)
ch 9, pg 15 "evaulation" (evaluation)
ch 9, pg 15 "family as winner" (winners)
ch 9, pg 16 "mother" (the mother)
ch 9, pg 21 "mothod" (method)
ch 9, pg 21, "acheive" (achieve)
ch 9, pg 32 "but what what a pity" (has "what" twice)

you need better qc.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

cough. Sorry.

joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL!! pg 24...and of course the reaction to "dere" ^_^ LOL!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

For some reason, based on the synopsis, I didn't think I was going to like this one, but I'm glad I was proven wrong so quickly! It's not easy to pile on so many characters at the center and still let them shine, but I love all of them. Especially Chikako, though, because she's perfect. Surprisingly I also really like Ayumi, even though she's more-or-less the kind of character I usually find uninteresting. Maybe it's the context? CH 9 though... I haven't checked recently, but am I actually Madam Tsuyuri Konoe, and I just forgot?

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Oh my god, this chapter was hilarious!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

For some reason, based on the synopsis, I didn't think I was going to like this one, but I'm glad I was proven wrong so quickly! It's not easy to pile on so many characters at the center and still let them shine, but I love all of them. Especially Chikako, though, because she's perfect. Surprisingly I also really like Ayumi, even though she's more-or-less the kind of character I usually find uninteresting. Maybe it's the context? CH 9 though... I haven't checked recently, but am I actually Madam Tsuyuri Konoe, and I just forgot?

Chikako? You means the 3rd (tsundere) oldest sister?

But what's a chapter. Truly a cooking 'battle' manga. And not sure what Ayumi plan is, could it be relating to what she detected from the judges?

Haha, what's riot chapter

Yukari is lovely as usual. The way she fought off attacks with one hand, and flip eggs with other, while zoning out her strategy. Genius

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 6:01AM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I guess Ayumi is planning to sway the judges with a massive display of yuri? xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.