Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

asdeawd143 posted:

Wish they will continue this

It is being continued. Work on it has just kinda ground to a halt at the moment though.

That's great to hear. I was worried it was becoming the neglected step-child of Kase-san. Both are wonderful series deserving of love. With Ano Kiss, it feels like this is almost a genre.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

asdeawd143 posted:

It is being continued. Work on it has just kinda ground to a halt at the moment though.

That's great to hear. I was worried it was becoming the neglected step-child of Kase-san. Both are wonderful series deserving of love. With Ano Kiss, it feels like this is almost a genre.

What's almost a genre?
(the only thing I can think of is a tsundere lead with a genius classmate but like, im asking just in case :<)

joined Apr 21, 2016

The last chapter (13) is available out there. Someone translated it for the hell of it.

yea i already read chapter 13 thinking it was chapter 8 (lol)

joined Aug 3, 2016

still waiting for the update

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

oknow posted:

still waiting for the update

If you want it to come quicker then maybe you should volunteer to do the typesetting. That's the main reason it's stalled right now. (That and the quality of my work goes to shit when my allergies act up as badly as they have this summer. I cleaned a page for someone a month or two ago only to realize after the fact that I made some really dumb and obvious mistakes I normally wouldn't have.)

I do my scanlation work as much to help out as I do because I enjoy it but typesetting is just the most tedious and unenjoyable thing I've had to do in my time doing scanlation. (Even worse than that chapter of Ayame 13 I cleaned which was an incredibly tedious cleaning job.)

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

I read this story a while ago and just rediscovered it, and it made me so emo. I wish someone would complete this! I'm completely in love with this story and yuu, I literally just made an account to express my feelings for this lol I wish I could help, but I don't know any Japanese. I hope someone picks it up soon, because I'd like some closer tbh.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I read this story a while ago and just rediscovered it, and it made me so emo. I wish someone would complete this! I'm completely in love with this story and yuu, I literally just made an account to express my feelings for this lol I wish I could help, but I don't know any Japanese. I hope someone picks it up soon, because I'd like some closer tbh.

http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16160.html

looks like it needs a typesetter so if you want to volunteer for that, you can ask in the thread. no japanese required and the chapter appears to be cleaned already so you dont need to worry about doing any heavy duty image editing. itll basically be copy-pasting text off a script into their appropriate areas on the page. very simple.

that said, if no one volunteers by the time school lets out for me at the end of the month im thinking of doing it myself. figured i could use this as a warm up before i start up again.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Guy posted:

looks like it needs a typesetter so if you want to volunteer for that, you can ask in the thread. no japanese required and the chapter appears to be cleaned already so you dont need to worry about doing any heavy duty image editing. itll basically be copy-pasting text off a script into their appropriate areas on the page. very simple.

Cleaned and partially typeset actually. Though the typesetting that I did before losing motivation on that part is probably really subpar. There's also one other chapter someone else cleaned (the extra that comes immediately after the next chapter iirc) which is cleaned but completely un-typeset.

If someone would pick up the typesetting I'm still up for cleaning it. Only reason it ground to a halt to begin with is the person who agreed to typeset when I took the job of cleaning completely flaked out on us despite being the person to volunteer for typesetting in the first place.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

yeah, i'll typeset it if no one comes forward by the end of the month. just tell me the fonts so i can be ready by then. did you make a credits page yet or do you want me to do it?

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 3:56AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Guy posted:

yeah, i'll typeset it if no one comes forward by the end of the month. just tell me the fonts so i can be ready by then. did you make a credits page yet or do you want me to do it?

I can provide the necessary fonts. I had to go hunt them down myself when I realized I'd have to try typesetting it so I've already got them zipped up and can upload those for you when I get the cleaned raws to you. As for the credits page I've got a psd template made up that's more or less the same as the one from the previous chapter. It just needs the text edited for each chapter is all.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

okay de-facto last day of school tomorrow. left a message in the yuri project thread, Alice.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Guy posted:

okay de-facto last day of school tomorrow. left a message in the yuri project thread, Alice.

Uploaded the files and linked them in the thread. Posting here just to make sure you see it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuu is my spirit animal.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

OH THANK GOD AN UPDATE!!!
Love it!
Kanna is as violent as ever, probably has confidence issues.
But Yuu hitting Kanna? I bet it's jealousy.
Thank you for the update!!
And Merry Christmas !

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

The legend continues!

What a christmas gift, thanks for the update!

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 2:50PM

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

For some reason the last chapter was translated so I know the ending BUT

the rest of the chapters being translated? THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Is this a christmas miracle?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SakuyaFM posted:

For some reason the last chapter was translated so I know the ending BUT

the rest of the chapters being translated? THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.

I'm pretty sure that whoever translated the last chapter wasn't actually affiliated with Yuri Project.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Is this a christmas miracle?

it looks like i was a good boy this year

joined Feb 6, 2016

I almost throwed mi cell phone!!!!!!, santa, is that you? :P

Thank you Santa-san!!! and the people who translated, typesetted, edited, etc. the chapter, of course :p

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Christmas comes early.

Is there is any relationship chart anywhere? I keep forgetting who with who

joined Apr 21, 2016

I hope this isnt a dream

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN ONLY BE FANTA SEA

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

God is real, thank you :))

To reply you must either login or sign up.