Forum › Posts by SakuyaFM

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

THE GREGNANT JOKE OMG Haha I laughed my ass off which kinda clashed with the sad endnote there though...

Am I gregnant?

Am I pegnate?? Help!?

Looks like I wasn’t the only one to notice.

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

I lost it at Blood Echoes.

SakuyaFM
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

Anyone else notice that the people on duty are pretty much Arisa and Kasumi but in seiyuu form? I like that detail.

SakuyaFM
Image Comments 06 Dec 02:58
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016
61669739_p9

WHOA

Shuu actually does Haifuri? I mostly just see Bandori art on Twitter. THIS IS GOOD NEWS.

SakuyaFM
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

So after re-reading this I just realized... that panel with Yuuko and Natsuki actually happened.

SakuyaFM
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

It is funny we have here a yuri manga about doing a play of a girl who lost her memory trying figure out how to live her life. While at the same time we have Happy amnesia a yuri manga about a girl with amnesia trying figure out how to live her life also running.

Oh god I love that series. Still waiting for more.

Anyways, it just warms my heart to see this much quality put in to both storytelling and character development. The cast of characters are set pretty early in the series, and every important character has been given the time to grow, and also gives us the time to get invested into these characters. You know majority of their motives, their principles, and it really feels natural. Melodrama is nice, but sometimes I just want down-to-earth drama.

I appreciate Nakatani's work as someone who still loves Citrus but is sick of the constant throwing of new characters to derail the inevitable relationship on top of building up/reinforcing said relationship of the two main characters.

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

Every time Mezashi releases a birthday post, I get diabeetus.

Some of them have a drop of feels, too. Fantastic stuff.

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

Suddenly I realize that Mino's character is basically Paul Phoenix.

DEATHFIST URAAAAGH

SakuyaFM
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

Hah, I was a bit surprised at the last bit of Ch03 but you know what, I actually like that pairing. IT WORKS!

SakuyaFM
Image Comments 29 Jan 12:55
Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016
Iyz5qdb

I swear, it feels like Yoshiko is the Maki of Aquors.

They ship with anyone, but I'm still loyal to YoshiMaru and HonoMaki.

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

I really hope that Mezashi continues the trend of Nozomi taking pictures of Nico EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

Well damn.

Now I have Diabeetus. It's like I hacked one year's worth of sugar.

Itou Hachi's always been great, and I feel like all the titles that isn't My Little Sister is an Angel is meant to be in the same world. I like that contiguity.

Easily the best one-shot in Eclair so far

IDK yo, I'm also a big fan of Nakatani Nio's.

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 1:39PM

Cxpifenweaaqcl21
joined Nov 24, 2016

For some reason the last chapter was translated so I know the ending BUT

the rest of the chapters being translated? THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.