Forum › Opapagoto discussion

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Dddam son thats nice and I have to stop at the same time Reading

Because Its fukken licensed in Germany and soon I can Grab a physical copie of this in Germany

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Oooo. I remember thinking the first chapter of this seemed a little off the rails. Not necessarily in a bad way. It just felt like reading a few paragraphs with examination points at the end of every sentence but I wasn't sure if it would be that way the whole way through or not. Or if the end result would be anything of substance.

Now, on the other hand, it feels like it's going down a well worn path. Quite a few tired ideas here.
Still cool having a sorta action yuri. Delinquent girl is a plus. The "wife" is awesome. Love posh girls that turn out to be better than they seem at first. Probably not getting that this time though.

something else was bugging me about the last two chapters but I forget what . . .

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is gettign less and less yuri after every chapter.

And more of a fanservice.

Welcome to shounen manga.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

At first I loved this manga now I am beginning to LOVE IT MORE!!!!

joined Jan 31, 2013

Yukari is that you?!

Ikr. She's just missing her parasol.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

I'm crazy about the wife, I love her.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The storytelling is awkward and disjointed, but I'm enjoying the characterization.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

I feel bad for these girls, forced to wear high heeled boots as part of the uniform. Must be really uncomfortable, especially for the younger ones.

joined Oct 13, 2014

so many updates after so long. wonder whats next

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not an actual yuri. I mean a girl is forced against her wish and still showing very little to no actual romatic development.

Can't say this is yuri. Somewhat almost yuri.

Still going to follow. To see the end.

I think the tag is just placed depending on how it's marketed. Sometimes a story is given a yuri tag before the development has even happened, and sometimes it's not what I would call 'real yuri' in the traditional sense but it's just marketed under that label so it gets the tag.
But we don't know yet, anyway (Well, I mean, the people who've read it already do). It might end up with them falling for each other or something. Not like a couple being forced together and then gradually developing feelings is an unknown plot. Yeah, no development yet, but if there does end up being genuine yuri in the end, it's obviously not the main focus of the story.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

YEAH FIGHT THE SYSTEM!
I don't know what everyone's problem is, this series is great, plus it's clear that there will be yuri eventually.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Yasssssss, update more!

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I'm crying why is this so wonderful

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was a surprisingly good chapter.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think I fell in love with the wife. She officially become my favourite character in this manga by far

Best manga ever. Or at least the best collection of cast ever. They didn't spend much time exploring each character, but you could clearly distinct and see how each of the girls are like.

Actually this if make into an anime, could actually be a successful Yuri anime. Mostly due to its romcom genre, and fairly lovable cast

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 1:30AM

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch06#22
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're all fucked

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

Did this manga just become Lesbian Food Wars?

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Does anyone have the raws for the full series, or a link to them?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I think I found a mistake, pg 13 "considering how this school full of pretty girls..." should be "is full", missing "is".

pg 28, "eachother" needs a space.

Plus

Just small stuff, it happens, thanks for your time and work @translator.w

Ch 5 has an error, pg 205, "prgoram" should be "program", and pg 209 "laidies" should be "ladies". Terrible spelling.

Oh, sorry about that. I went thriugh the pages and I could've sworn that I caught all the typos,
but seeing how this happened twice, I guess I just don't have keen eyes for them.

Since you are very good at catching typos, would you like to QC my scans before I send them anywhere for upload?

Nah, it is not your eyes, I have my report after 3-4 revisions filled with worse typo. Everyone just need someone else to proof-check their work. That is normal

you can ask for qc at 4chan /u/, there is a translation thread. http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2196783

post your file there and ask for some revisions or suggestions. If you want me to help on qc, you can send me a pm at https://danbooru.donmai.us/users/352164

ch 6 has two minor errors, pg 16 "I wonder how that connected" it should be "how is that connected", missing "is". and pg 29 "aginst" is misspelled, should be "against".

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Not an actual yuri. I mean a girl is forced against her wish and still showing very little to no actual romatic development.

I think the tag is just placed depending on how it's marketed. Sometimes a story is given a yuri tag before the development has even happened, and sometimes it's not what I would call 'real yuri' in the traditional sense but it's just marketed under that label so it gets the tag.
But we don't know yet, anyway (Well, I mean, the people who've read it already do). It might end up with them falling for each other or something. Not like a couple being forced together and then gradually developing feelings is an unknown plot. Yeah, no development yet, but if there does end up being genuine yuri in the end, it's obviously not the main focus of the story.

I believe that addition of the "Romance" tag means that there is definitely some development in the future.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I've read the raws, and trust me, there's yuri

Yeah! Fight the power!

joined Jul 22, 2016

Main character is kind of an adorable idiot.
Wonderful! Haha, very enjoyable.

joined Dec 25, 2010

I believe that addition of the "Romance" tag means that there is definitely some development in the future.

Even without understanding the raws, there's definitely development in the future.

Thanks for translating!

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Loved this series so much I read it twice. I'm sad she didn't let the mother love her during the "honeymoon".

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Lol I think I'm enjoying this too much. Excited how this is going to turn out xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.