Forum › Touhou Blue Book: Wakuraba Kotoha discussion

joined Mar 13, 2016

gorgeous art and "interesting" pairings

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mmm, never been a big fan of human-sized Shanghai. But then I'm a big fan of stories where the couple is so physically different from each other that they have to find ways to express their love in spite of those differences. Making Shanghai bigger just seems like a sort of cop-out to me.

But that quibble aside, and really she's only there for a couple of pages, I loved the story and put it on my Favourite Romance list right away. Not a surprise given it's by the ultimate master of happy gay girls in love.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice :) But I wish the Marisa x Shanghai was the focus - I love the doujin where they hook up. I'd also have liked to see one about how she became human / or human sized.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Very nice :) But I wish the Marisa x Shanghai was the focus - I love the doujin where they hook up. I'd also have liked to see one about how she became human / or human sized.

She's still got the jointed fingers, so I assume she's still a doll. Just a much larger doll who's able to get her girlfriend pregnant (and I could have sworn we had that pic on the reader).

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ultimate master of happy gay girls in love.

often forget about the random NTR art with these characters i stumble into by Yohane

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yohane is a lover of all types of ships, from the standard (Kanako x Suwako) to the rare but not unheard-of (Reimu x Sanae) to the "She's the only one that ships this" (Marisa x Shanghai).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yohane is a lover of all types of ships, from the standard (Kanako x Suwako) to the rare but not unheard-of (Reimu x Sanae) to the "She's the only one that ships this" (Marisa x Shanghai).

Now, now. I ship it too!

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

love science baby tag

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Where is Sakuya x Meiling?! >:(

last edited at Dec 12, 2016 3:44AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Was hyped for more MarisaxShangai from Yohane, kind of disappointing they're so much in the back of that story, especially Shangai, and that it wasn't explained how/when she got enlarged.

Still nice book from Yohane.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Praise Godoka! Finally! This has arrived at last! I've waiting so damned long for this! Thank you goddess, for finally realizing this sacred tome of Yohaneism for me!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

well, it's good.., but, where's Alice... where the fuck is Alice ??!!??
marisaXshangai ??? poor Alice... she is crying alone at home for sure

joined Feb 1, 2013

well, it's good.., but, where's Alice... where the fuck is Alice ??!!??
marisaXshangai ??? poor Alice... she is crying alone at home for sure

Don't worry, she's with Yohane's tall curvy Patchouli.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Large Shanghai is heresy.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Just yesterday I saw this on EH and checked a bunch of Yohane's other works. They're all fantastic.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta agree, I would've prefered more Marisa x Shanghai, but this was cute nonetheless.
That background info tho, "You looked like a doll... I wanted to marry you" YOU HAD A WEIRD FETISH SINCE THE BEGINNING! It might as well explain those old reimari doujins by Yohane I found the other day on EH (even featuring B-cup!Reimu)

last edited at Dec 12, 2016 2:27PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

As much as I love Yohane, I don't get why he/she draws Reimu with such large breasts. Maybe it's just the fact that some of the first Touhou doujins I read were by Personal Color- who goes for much more realistic proportions.

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 4:44AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Well, she is pregnant which would account for some enlargement - but I agree its way too much! Also, did you see Marisa? If Reimu should be a B cup, Marisa would be only an A (in official stuff - and most doujins) - but here, they are like G or more!

I never got why people did that - you are just turning a character who you supposedly like into someone else. why not change their hair colour and style and their outfit too while they are at it.. but don't blame us if everyone says that it is NOT who you say its meant to be.

Marisa is meant to be pretty flat! Lol - ok so Yohane's doujins are great still - but that's a pet peeve - and it would be better if they didn't have hugely inflated breasts.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 12:44AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Cause they likes boobs.

Yohanes three loves: Yuri, curvy girls and thin girls.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 1:03AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Yohane female?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I meant to say they, cause i'm not that sure. I think the general consensus is that they're a girl though.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Any day with a new Yohane doujin translated is a good day.

I simply love the way she draws expressions, there's no doubt whatsoever that her girls are completely smitten by their soul mates. An hey, Yohane's knack for science babies is never a bad thing.

Now if only she would made more MeiSaku...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^Well, she is pregnant which would account for some enlargement - but I agree its way too much! Also, did you see Marisa? If Reimu should be a B cup, Marisa would be only an A (in official stuff - and most doujins) - but here, they are like G or more!

She is pretty small through most of the story, and only has big 'uns after the time skip. It may be that Yohane really exaggerates the effect of pregnancy on breasts, or else she assumes that small-boob Marisa actually is pretty young and hasn't fully filled out yet.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

dont know if it's just me or not but the art is way too creepy

To reply you must either login or sign up.