Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So i betrayed you guys and read chapter 11 in another place... Damn that end was creepy

You dare....YOU DARE!!!!

Hey! Make me stop slapping that guy!

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So i betrayed you guys and read chapter 11 in another place... Damn that end was creepy

You dare....YOU DARE!!!!

Hey! Make me stop slapping that guy!

Actually the one getting slapped is you. The traitor....

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Aw shit, Mimika.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, that was something else. I don't really think Yuzumori understood what Mimika was trying to say here, she probably thinks that Mimika faked liking her in the 1st place and now that she said that she wanted to become more close to her, she just couldn't bring herself to doing that. At least thats what i think.

It would be pretty mean and uncharacteristic of Yuzumori to react with such disgust if she did understood Mimika's true intentions since she's been shown to be quite kind towards Mimika in the past.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It would be pretty mean and uncharacteristic of Yuzumori to react with such disgust if she did understood Mimika's true intentions since she's been shown to be quite kind towards Mimika in the past.

She's a nice kid, but sharp/on-her-guard enough too. Depends how she understood Mimika's words I guess.
I think it could really go anywhere; maybe she misunderstood and felt betrayed, maybe she did understand and is really taken aback and disgusted. All we know for sure, is that Mimika more or less ambiguously made: a confession, mentioned not being able to stay friends, cried. In response, however Yuzumori may have understood what she meant, Yuzumori was first surprised as she listened, and then frowned, gritted her teeth, made a face. And from Mimika's pov, there was this doom and gloom mood + a sense of distance between them. Seems that from Mimika's pov at least, that Yuzumori understood, and is disgusted/appalled with her.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

She's a nice kid, but sharp/on-her-guard enough too. Depends how she understood Mimika's words I guess.
I think it could really go anywhere; maybe she misunderstood and felt betrayed, maybe she did understand and is really taken aback and disgusted. All we know for sure, is that Mimika more or less ambiguously made: a confession, mentioned not being able to stay friends, cried. In response, however Yuzumori may have understood what she meant, Yuzumori was first surprised as she listened, and then frowned, gritted her teeth, made a face. And from Mimika's pov, there was this doom and gloom mood + a sense of distance between them. Seems that from Mimika's pov at least, that Yuzumori understood, and is disgusted/appalled with her.

I know she's intelligent and really mature for her age, but i think romance and confessions are still pretty much alien talk to her since many kids her age have a pretty skewed vision of what love actually is. I still think she just misunderstood Mimika's words and now thinks that Mimika is a creepy girl who lied to a child for some unknown reason.

I get what you're saying though, we're only seeing this situation from Mimika's POV and the face Yuzumori did was probably due to other completely unrelated thing she saw while Mimika was confessing her feelings.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Aaaaaah!

How am I supposed to wait two weeks for the next part!

http://i.imgur.com/YOq0MzI.gif

On a more serious note, I suspect Yuzumori has misunderstood what's going on there. I guess she thinks Mimika doesn't want to be friends any more and that's the cause of her shock. I doubt she understands the confession or at least I doubt if that's where her mind would jump to first.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:29PM

joined Mar 13, 2016

the fact mimika in response to yuzus "i like u" replied with a "i like u" with tears kinda feels like rejection and then she says they cant stay friends,

or yuzu is just blaming herself for being the reason mimika had to shed tears

its interesting how yuzu interpreted the " it's impossible for me to give up" , maybe she saw this somehow related to shi-chan?

or maybe its cuz mimika first time said " i really like u" and the second only a "i like u" with tears like she was crying for lying xD

cant wait for next chapter

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:48PM

joined Aug 22, 2016
joined Aug 22, 2016

Aaaaaah!

How am I supposed to wait two weeks for the next part!

http://i.imgur.com/YOq0MzI.gif

On a more serious note, I suspect Yuzumori has misunderstood what's going on there. I guess she thinks Mimika doesn't want to be friends any more and that's the cause of her shock. I doubt she understands the confession or at least I doubt if that's where her mind would jump to first.

Next update is next week

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

or yuzu is just eating herself out for being the reason mimika had to shed tears

oh my god

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:40PM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

On page 13 i was like: http://giphy.com/gifs/supa-hot-fire-super-AJwnLEsQyT9oA
She said it ! You've got guts mimika !

I bet Yuzumori angry face is about misinterpreting "can't stay friends" though

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:49PM

joined Mar 13, 2016

or yuzu is just eating herself out for being the reason mimika had to shed tears

oh my god

rofl i was pretty sure there was a saying like that , i blame yuri for this mistake xD

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ahhh Yuzu you made her misunderstand xD this will be fun to read when it updates :'>

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

oh my god

rofl i was pretty sure there was a saying like that , i blame yuri for this mistake xD

"Beating herself up", maybe, from the way you phrased it, though it may or may not be what you were going for either

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I really like how Ejima Eri-sensei draws reaction faces.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Yeah, basically. I mean, 10 years old! That's double digits! That's gotta mean something, right? ... Right?

Oh heck, I know this is familiar but i can't place it

joined Mar 13, 2016

source

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 9:16PM

joined Sep 25, 2013

i demand kiss

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

maybe that's how Yuzu is when she is really happy

But most likely Yuzu is just confused

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

source

Vol. 7, specifically. =]

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

?????okay, that happened.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 9:35PM

Photo
joined Sep 4, 2016

Was it worth it Mimika?

joined Jul 28, 2014

so... How longs the wait...

To reply you must either login or sign up.