Forum › Opapagoto discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Anyone know where I could find the raws?

Someone on the previous page said that they have the raws for them and that you can contact them here https://mai88eternalscarlet.wordpress.com/contact/ if you're interested in translating the other characters.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I'm not a big fan of this type of development, but it was to be expected.

Haha, I don't disagree with the perverted lady-in-power, but she really did say it in such a distasteful way. That, and I'm also kind of lowly middle-class scum.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Didn't expect the critique of capitalism, but it's not unwelcome.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i thought that one chapter might be a fluke, but it really looks like we're getting opapagoto back now!!

and the perverted lady in power really pisses me off. not to get overly political on a site for japanese comics about girls in love, but the whole "you're the one who pushed her to do it" line is how i feel about the criminal justice system in today's capitalist america :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

wow this manga is.... very... forgettable.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

This is gettign less and less yuri after every chapter.

And more of a fanservice.

joined Feb 6, 2016

Wait till Chap 9-10 it becomes more bad than already is

joined Feb 15, 2013

Best manga ever...!!!

Maybe it's just me. But I am very much enjoyed story where interesting casts being thrown into awkward situation. And this chapter was just that.

(Feel kinda sorry for the underwear thief through. But doesn't she realise that she can sell her own? Then repeat?)

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 1:42AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wait till Chap 9-10 it becomes more bad than already is

I don't know why but this manga is giving me the similar vibe like the manga in which a girl stands aganist a corrupt school where boys are shown evil and make girls their slaves. Ans in the end, it turns out that the gril's childhood friend made that scenrio to make the girl looks like hero and save her.

Oh that manga......just makes me sick thinking about it.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 1:50AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

But doesn't she realise that she can sell her own? Then repeat?

H-How many pairs of underwear do you expect the average girl to own, to be able to sell and sustain a family?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I think I found a mistake, pg 13 "considering how this school full of pretty girls..." should be "is full", missing "is".

pg 28, "eachother" needs a space.

Plus

Just small stuff, it happens, thanks for your time and work @translator.w

Ch 5 has an error, pg 205, "prgoram" should be "program", and pg 209 "laidies" should be "ladies". Terrible spelling.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 2:06AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Y'know I've read a lot of Manga which I felt were held back by their insistence on revolving around some ludicrous gimmick when a simple set of characters living a relatively normal life would serve the basic idea better, but this Manga has probably fallen victim to that the most.

It's especially odd considering the Author claimed to like just writing stories with a variety of girls just doing things. Y'know what would help with that? Not having this ridiculous and completely unnecessary premise. If you want to have two girls effectively serving as the 'Mother' and 'Father' for a group of younger kids, how about you just, maybe, have them meet and wind up in those roles instead of some arbitrary force pushing them into that role? Have the mother already be in that role by default, have the Tomboy Girl enter the family after helping one of the younger kids and naturally fall into the role of Father.

Basically I think this Manga would be better if it were less "Lol another silly school Contest type thing that doesn't make any sense at all" and more "Horimiya but with Lesbians".

joined Jun 14, 2013

Meh I don't expect much from this manga. Just can't get into it. Its like too cliche or something.

joined Feb 15, 2013

But doesn't she realise that she can sell her own? Then repeat?

H-How many pairs of underwear do you expect the average girl to own, to be able to sell and sustain a family?

Couldn't she keep rebuying new one?

Cause I assume that schoolgirl girl underwear is valuable... for pervert reason, because they were once worn by girls. I don't expect many people want to buy 2nd hand underwear just for its intended purpose?

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 4:48AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Y'know I've read a lot of Manga which I felt were held back by their insistence on revolving around some ludicrous gimmick when a simple set of characters living a relatively normal life would serve the basic idea better, but this Manga has probably fallen victim to that the most.

It's especially odd considering the Author claimed to like just writing stories with a variety of girls just doing things. Y'know what would help with that? Not having this ridiculous and completely unnecessary premise. If you want to have two girls effectively serving as the 'Mother' and 'Father' for a group of younger kids, how about you just, maybe, have them meet and wind up in those roles instead of some arbitrary force pushing them into that role? Have the mother already be in that role by default, have the Tomboy Girl enter the family after helping one of the younger kids and naturally fall into the role of Father.

Basically I think this Manga would be better if it were less "Lol another silly school Contest type thing that doesn't make any sense at all" and more "Horimiya but with Lesbians".

You are wanting a totally different manga

There is a reason why many manga have some weird set-up to force people to be with each other (for example, random God is bored and want to make a brigade, or poor protagonist broke an expensive vase and have to work to repay). Because it target readers who has a boring life (hence reading manga) and was wishing someone come in and forcefully spike things up.

Sure you can set up a manga with 2 next door childhood friends with bunch of siblings meet up and play house. But those don't have siblings can't insert themselves in such role

And that one minor change could switch the genre from shounen/shoujo to seinen/josei

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 5:03AM

joined Dec 13, 2013

Ah, the chars are pretty interesting and we don't see a lot of this trope (at least i don't see it, most of the yuri tropes are high school girls loving their bffs). Also the art is really good and its supposed to be a comedy, but if i do recall it the father and the mom kiss at some point? so the yuri is confirmed at least~

joined Jun 6, 2015

This is hilarious!!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

That President is creepy!
So is the fact that there is a market for girls worn undies .
Super creepy !

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Yukari is that you?!

joined Dec 1, 2016

I think I found a mistake, pg 13 "considering how this school full of pretty girls..." should be "is full", missing "is".

Plus

Ch 5 has an error, pg 205, "prgoram" should be "program", and pg 209 "laidies" should be "ladies". Terrible spelling.

Oh, sorry about that. I went through the pages twice and I could've sworn that I caught all the typos,
but seeing how this happened twice, I guess I just don't have keen eyes for them.

Since you are very good at catching typos, would you like to QC my scans before I send them anywhere for upload?

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:47PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Plus

Oh, sorry about that. I went thriugh the pages and I could've sworn that I caught all the typos,
but seeing how this happened twice, I guess I just don't have keen eyes for them.

Since you are very good at catching typos, would you like to QC my scans before I send them anywhere for upload?

Nah, it is not your eyes, I have my report after 3-4 revisions filled with worse typo. Everyone just need someone else to proof-check their work. That is normal

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Looking forward to the rest of this!

Last page of Chap 5 "Forward" as "Forawrd"

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

You are my hero mr. translator

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Plus

Oh, sorry about that. I went thriugh the pages and I could've sworn that I caught all the typos,

Nah, it is not your eyes, I have my report after 3-4 revisions filled with worse typo. Everyone just need someone else to proof-check their work. That is normal

you can ask for qc at 4chan /u/, there is a translation thread. http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2196783

post your file there and ask for some revisions or suggestions. If you want me to help on qc, you can send me a pm at https://danbooru.donmai.us/users/352164

joined Dec 26, 2015

just letting you know that the early few chapters are quite slow but the relationship between haruhi and yukari increases mid-way through the story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.