Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

The new character seems to have a connection with Izumi, I wonder if she is something like a friend or a classmate

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

At least I hope it won't be a love triangle… I like that there's no love triangle in this series (well, there's Kaoru, but she doesn't count).

last edited at Oct 27, 2016 6:23PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Today is Yurine's birthday!
https://twitter.com/_canno/status/791265637574115328

Gosh I wonder who is feeding her that cake.

^^Wait, there wasn't a love triangle between Momiji, Kohagi and Kaoru? Or maybe I didn't understand chapter 19

Today is Yurine's birthday!
https://twitter.com/_canno/status/791265637574115328

Gosh I wonder who is feeding her that cake.

Ayaka is giving Yurine some of her "cake" ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

last edited at Oct 27, 2016 7:42PM by

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ I'm pretty sure Kohagi and Momiji are just Kaoru's friends. I didn't really feel any romantic vibe from them.

On the news front, Canno is one of the authors in Dengeki Daioh's "Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology". =]

Oneshot

天乃咲哉 『箱庭のアリス』Amano Shōsai - Hakoniwa no Alice
天野しゅにんた 『人間的なエモーション』Amano Shuninta - Ningen-teki na emotion
伊咲ウタ 『かみゆい』Isaki Uta - Kamiyui
伊藤ハチ 『うさぎのベルとオオカミさん』Itō Hachi - Usagi no Beru to Ookami-san
カボちゃ 『2年と11か月』Kabocha - 2 years and 11 months
川浪いずみ 『私のかわいいクソ女』Kawanami Izumi - Watashi no Kawaii Kuso Onna
缶乃 『無職とJK』Canno - Mushoku to JK
北尾タキ 『二人で林檎を』Kitao Taki - Futari de Ringo wo
タカダフミ子 『キミのジンクス』Takada Fumiko - Kimi no Jinx
唯野影吉 『GAME OVER』Tadano Kageyoshi - Game Over
仲谷 鳰 『幸せは傷のかたち』Nakatani Nio - Shiawase wa Kizu no Katachi
にしお栞 『クリーンルームの涙』Nishio Shiori - Clean Room no Namida
ハルミチヒロ 『intro.』Harumi Chihiro - intro.
平尾アウリ 『私のアイドル』Hirao Auri - Watashi no Idol
めきめき 『1/365のご主人様』Mekimeki - 1/365 no Goshujin-sama
結川カズノ 『雑草譚』Musugawa Kazuno - Zassōtan

(I might have gotten some of the names wrong…)

Also, fellow HKY member Nega has published his first tankōbon.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 11:51AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I usually find this series to be just decent and a little forgettable, but this chapter was excellent. Everything from the writing to artwork was superb. Great use of big scaled shots, love that they avoided the dreaded miscommunication cliche. 10/10.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I feel like a girl at christmas, Opapagoto ch. 4 finally got translated, Bloom Into You got a new chapter as well as A kiss and a white lily. It was a good day to read yuri manga.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I feel like a girl at christmas, Opapagoto ch. 4 finally got translated, Bloom Into You got a new chapter as well as A kiss and a white lily. It was a good day to read yuri manga.

I feel the same.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Somehow it was great that the old misunderstanding arc just didn't happen.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I feel the same.

IKR? Its a plus that all of them were pretty good, but specially AnoKiss, that one was pretty great. Izumi is cute as heck.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Updated chapter 7 with the translation of the Volume version which has some different art and a scene change. Old version is still available.

This was a great chapter and cute as heck 10/10

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'M DYING, PLS, HER EARS AJKSDFGAJKDSFJDSFDSBF *^* huehuehue
I know that I use soooo bad the spoiler tag with these but meh, it's, just, so cute *_* I loooooooooooooove so much this pag, sly, so much

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 9:19PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This series' side couples are good

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 9:31PM

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I got excited when I thought there was a new chapter, then disappointed when I thought they had just re-uploaded an old chapter, then excited again when there really WAS a new chapter! I was on a wild ride there for a couple of minutes.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Regarding the chap, I find Izumi's inner monologue quite interesting. She's discussing "monoamory vs. polyamory", but switch a few words, and you could make pretty much the same argument for "het vs. homo". Yet here she describes her own (lesbian) relationship as "an ordinary story". It's quite refreshing in a way.

And yes, I'll never be thankful enough to this series for keeping soap opera drama to a minimum. Also that last panel in the Little Theater, uguuu. >.< "Friendship" comes first, huh.

Next chap will be from Chiharu's perspective it seems, and tha's welcome. We know how Izumi feels towards Chiharu by now, but we haven't got much insight on Chiharu's feelings for Izumi.

joined Apr 19, 2014

The writing in this series is so underrated and good. Characters actually have, I dunno, FEELINGS lol. Great chapter!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Canno really put in effort to give chapter 7 a makeover. The composition of the panels is great. I'm not sure if making Maya that much of a klutz and airhead matches up with her science department ambitions. Adding the piano teacher added was a nice touch adding to Chinatsu's background, though. But was it supposed to show that her love for Maya was just a crush?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

"I want Senpai's flower to be all mine. And I want my flower to be all hers."
…I probably just have a dirty mind but… yeah, it's probably just me. >.>

^ Eeh, maybe. Chiharu's character file does say that she "likes older girls". Maybe she's just the kind to fall in love easily, which would be surprising considering her grumpy character.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Romantist? Romanticist? Romantic?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

"Hopeless Romantic" is the final version (Faust-approved).

"I want Senpai's flower to be all mine. And I want my flower to be all hers."
l-lewd! but I approve ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chiharu uses [Tsundere Blush]!
It's super effective!

Also Asakura gets brownie points for taking the rejection in good grace.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I have the feeling that this manga has more lesbian school girls than Strawberry Panic xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.