Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

^ I got owned for the 10th time with this series XDD

Wow! Finally the chapter that changes everything XD Now nobody has to feel guilty for wanting to happen someting between those two XDD me included. Yuzumori is toying with the feelings of all of us, not just with mimika's XDD

And reading the speculations... well, we were children some time ago, and at least I do remember I was a selfish kid and that thing about "break the friendship" really happens e.e and that "like" yuzumori said, I still sense it in a neutral way (but at least she said it >///<) Bravo!

Some way I stil think Yuzumori is acting her age, but yeah, she reads those magazines and she is not so "a little child", I mean, she is nine? ten? (I don't remember) and kids these times are... e.e but whit this behaving I would like to think she will evolve to be a tsundere XDD (when happens the time skip XD).

About Mimika I recognize her effort for not to become a wild lolicon (wild XDD), I think that is what I like the most in this series, she is trying her best after noticing it and go step by step (but tbh I want her to go wild XD).

(7u7 the last sentence Yuzumori said was like a "flag" XDD so mimika don't lose the oportunity XDD)

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

if only if it was that kind of like...

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This is actually pretty hilarious
Last chapter ends with "I don't like you"
This chapters ends with "I like you."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn, that chapter... <3

Mimika's face being all happy about Yuzumori being jealous and the killing blow at the end, this was perfect. Can't wait for next chapter !

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It's so fresh to see something straight forward in yuri manga! And it comes from loli gosh :D It fires me up somehow as well)) But only because it feels new and interesting. And Mimika damn you smart comparing to other yuri characters that all go like "why does she react so strangelly? dont have a single idea" -_-
Ahh.. theis series are something)) Looking forward to them. And rereading them endlessly))

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Yeah, this is really great. I love these characters and their interactions.

joined Jan 8, 2014

kyaaaa

^_^ ugh, cliffhangers!
((Yay <3 , when's the next ch? When!?))

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

This chapter!!! I swear to god! I love all this fluffy stuff, but I secretly hope they end up fucking each other in the ass by the end of it.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

This chapter!!! I swear to god! I love all this fluffy stuff, but I secretly hope they end up fucking each other in the ass by the end of it.

You mean holding hand's at the end right?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Both can be done at the same time

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

lewd

joined Feb 15, 2013

Isn't one of them supposedly too explicit to discuss here, especially when one of the participant is an underage girl?

The h*nd-h*lding one. Too lewd...

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 6:16AM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Isn't one of them supposedly too explicit to discuss here, especially when one of the participant is an underage girl?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Daaamn

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Been there, done that... :
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch05#13

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

What the...?!

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 7:33AM

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Oh my god, it's so refreshing to see a Loli taking the initiative.

joined Oct 15, 2014

I gotta admit I'm not a fan of lolicon but...this got me like DAYUM!!!

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

This chapter killed me. This is weapon-grade cute.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh course she like her...as a friend.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh shit
Damn, Mimika. Kiddo's beat you to it
Ofc, just like ch9, "does she?? Or does she not...?" is still subject to debate. We don't know if Yuzumori means it that way, tho it'll likely be clear in the next chapter(s).
Personally, I feel like it could easily be "yes, she does", and the author had it end like that just for the lolz, and keeping her readers hooked. But ofc, it could also have been written with the ambiguity because we can't even tell for sure if Yuzumori understands it fully herself.
Hm, I wonder if it isn't a little early for a confession. Yuzumori being jealous is like, a good sign of something, dunno if she realises it herself/meant to be or didn't care if she was obvious with it, but it's quite a jump. I'd like to know more of Yuzumori's perspective/feelings, what we know of her is still limited.
But yeah, could easily be "yes she does" or "no it's just platonic", I'm not sure what to expect from this sort of plot, I've hardly ever read fluffy age gap stories with one of the characters being a high school student and the other being so young

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah, yes. The ultimate question: What kind of "like"?

joined Nov 11, 2010

I am mostly positive Yuzumori-san meant friendship (though I don't mind at all being proven wrong in the future, in fact I maybe wishing for it), but this could very well be the event that triggers Mimika's final form.

Final form: kidnapper.
But because she's an idiot, she's quickly captured by police, tased in the ass, and thrown in prison.
Yuzumori goes on to become a successful businesswoman and Mimika obsessively reads every article about her until one day where a picture is included with the article and she realizes that she's not a cute little girl anymore.
Mimika is found dead in her cell the next day, her bed sheets used as a makeshift noose.

All of you were being too happy, so I had to come up with something nasty instead!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Gnnnghh, WONDERMENT OVERLOADS, THAT'S JUST TOO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN CAPS OFF, EJIMA ERI YOU TOTALLY RULE.

This is just too good. Can't wait to see what happens..

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 3:27PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I am mostly positive Yuzumori-san meant friendship (though I don't mind at all being proven wrong in the future, in fact I maybe wishing for it), but this could very well be the event that triggers Mimika's final form.

Final form: kidnapper.
But because she's an idiot, she's quickly captured by police, tased in the ass, and thrown in prison.
Yuzumori goes on to become a successful businesswoman and Mimika obsessively reads every article about her until one day where a picture is included with the article and she realizes that she's not a cute little girl anymore.
Mimika is found dead in her cell the next day, her bed sheets used as a makeshift noose.

All of you were being too happy, so I had to come up with something nasty instead!

I enjoyed this chapter for all of the fluff, but throughout the series the fluff is always accompanied by a sense of... precariousness... to it that makes things like what you've described eerily plausible. There's something about that juxtaposition that makes it very interesting to read.

last edited at Nov 25, 2016 3:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.