Forum › Sanae Miracle discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Nitori x Chewbacca is amazing.

This whole doujin is amazing really, especially all the facial expressings - to be expected from Karaagetarou. It's just so light-hearted and funny I had a smile on my face almost the entire time; thank you for uploading and scanlating this.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Karaagetarou's Reisen is seriously cute. Shame we don't see her more often.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Karaagetarou is the miracle Sanae granted.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 10:52PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

No mention of Nitori and Chewbacca? That seems noteworthy.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

An oldie but goldie.
This had eveything! Karaagetarou's trademark style, comedy, sweetness and Star Wars!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gotta get summa dat gravy

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

In case anyone missed it, this was originally published on December 2012, so considerably before The Force Awakens came out.

Actually, on that thought, would that mean that Chewbacca and the Millennium Falcon were being forgotten by the outside world, and that's how they ended up in Gensokyo? If so, that's kinda sad...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As amusing and adorable as it is, I have to admit I got teared up at Chewbacca and Nitori's sidestory.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

release post is incorrect

http://otakutalk.org/topic/1347

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Amazing!
Sanae in this one is unbelievably adorable! Love the art style, uber cute!

And Nitori's idea of a ropeway are just awesome.

__irizaki_mei_and_tateishi_shima_high_school_fleet_drawn_by_tsuyuki_yukitgraph__20146f3ad1ae9743a6b68c04e04af16f%20small
joined Jun 28, 2014

Another wonderful doujin from Karaagetarou-sensei! At this rate they'll become my favorite Touhou artist!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Norainhere

In case anyone missed it, this was originally published on December 2012, so considerably before The Force Awakens came out.

That's about when Lucasfilm was bought out. It was known from the word go that Disney would be making sequels.

rincewind

And Nitori's idea of a ropeway are just awesome.

If you look at the midleft panel on page 24, Nitori has a tear in her eye. She forgot about the ropeway to make something that reminded her of Chewbacca.

I wasn't really expecting the random interstitials to actually tie into the plot, but the way they're weaved in is great. It tells you a lot while saying little.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 26, "We're going to have you all a ride..." ("We're going to give you all a ride'')

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

So that's where the m.falcon had been all this time, I can believe that. Karaa-chans style is so super adorbs! So much Nitori too, loved it.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 26, "We're going to have you all a ride..." ("We're going to give you all a ride'')

http://otakutalk.org/img/026.jpg

fixed page

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://otakutalk.org/img/026.jpg

fixed page

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

sanae is cute!!

Ezgif-3-bff3e4c8bc
joined May 25, 2021

Chewbacca gonna be my favorite touhou character

To reply you must either login or sign up.