Forum › Anime season

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Now that I've dropped Wixoss I finally got around to watching table tennis. Not really good, but reasonably enjoyable just for how incredibly gay it can be

IKR. Koyori is yet to find someone she play for as well. we all know who it is gonna be. x)

I don't think that's right. Playing for a specific person is Kururi's thing. Koyori plays for fun

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

A streak of girls playing for each other this season :3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think that "My Koyori" was just freedom translation from HS, for me it sounds more like "That's the Koyori I know"... Just sayin'

I actually came to ask something, about Show By Rock... The episode in the beach was pretty nice but after that I thought "I will let it rest for 2 episodes" but idk, I don't feel like watching it now even though I like it, but what's more weird is how my friends stopped talking about it too and you guys... also seem to be avoiding it? With flip flappers, izetta, hibike and the other mahou shoujo talk, no one talks about Show By Rock and I was wondering, what's going on right now in the anime

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

major deserve better girlfriends this is insult to major!!

just realized a lot of anime actually right wing
example gits ,aot, freaking kancolle
japan sure is proud of them self.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 11:33PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

citrus getting anime?? nooooooo...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Sad but true

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

take it as a positive,

theres 3 trash soap opera yuri getting animated, and if they sell well, it might propel into more real yuri anime adaptations... And maybe we will get good stuff animated!

Happy for the visual novels tho, getting a lot of good ones there and even official english releases.

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 5:24AM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

What 3 yuri anime? You're not counting Scum's Wish as yuri, right?

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait Kuzu no Honkai is getting animated as well??

What the hell is going on with 2017

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Yes.. Next season, I think. It's old news already.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Next season, yeah. It has yuri, though?

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now that I've dropped Wixoss

Okada Mari has forsaken us. Press F to pay Tribute.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Kinda. Someone who actually reads it might give a better response. As far as I know, there's a girl who loves the MC and the MC does date her... But doesn't love her. It's not a yuri manga, it's about fucked up people. And I heard the mangaka made lesbians characters end up with guys in her other works already...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Kinda. Someone who actually reads it might give a better response. As far as I know, there's a girl who loves the MC and the MC does date her... But doesn't love her. It's not a yuri manga, it's about fucked up people. And I heard the mangaka made lesbians characters end up with guys in her other works already...

Thats sad. The covers of her manga really looks like good yuri manga.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

take it as a positive,

theres 3 trash soap opera yuri getting animated, and if they sell well, it might propel into more real yuri anime adaptations... And maybe we will get good stuff animated!

Happy for the visual novels tho, getting a lot of good ones there and even official english releases.

I know about trap and citrus? But 3? which one?

,,,They animate 3 yuri, and it has to be the soap opera ones..
I just want kase-san to be animated ;_;

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

The new WIXOSS anime should've adapted the Re/Verse story, I wanted to see Alfou animated :(

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Now that I've dropped Wixoss

Okada Mari has forsaken us. Press F to pay Tribute.

The new script writer just does not know how to make girls suffer the proper way.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

What 3 yuri anime? You're not counting Scum's Wish as yuri, right?

yes

Kuzu no Honkai (next season) - it does have yuri.
Netsuzou Trap
Citrus

They are all equally fucking terrible.
And most ppl here will watch them anyways,

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 2:13PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

At least Dragon Maid Yuri next season is good.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

The bit about the black hole leading to hell in Flip Flappers ep 7 was a reference to the movie Event Horizon, where a spaceship designed to fly at warp speed instead came to and fro roman cathlolic hell complete with bloody orgies between the crew members

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 3:18PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cripes people, can we not with the spoilers?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not everyone watches the latest episode of anything within 30 seconds of it getting subbed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But it's very exciting!! Flip Flap... And looks like the next one will be even better.
"Why do you ask that?"
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I was unaware that an obscure pop culture reference explanation that revealed nothing about the plot was a spoiler. I do however apologize for not being cognizant of how recently the episode was released

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was unaware that an obscure pop culture reference explanation that revealed nothing about the plot was a spoiler. I do however apologize for not being cognizant of how recently the episode was released

For reference then, Flip Flappers ep 7 is the most recent, and subs would have come out earlier today. Probably within the past couple of hours. So talking about "the black hole leading to hell" and what it's referring to, being a plot element, would definitely be a spoiler.

To reply you must either login or sign up.