Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I love the chapters that progress pairings, but I also love chapters about non-romantic pairs and friend groups like this. It helps make the story feel like one big, connected world instead of disjointed stories about pairs that happen to attend the same school. It makes for a very seamless story in a world that's got a life of its own.

A perfect way to convey the essence of slice of life.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do I remember wrong or didn't Kaoru only adopt her present holy shit I'm fabulous persona after getting (not unreasonably) dumped hard by Shizuka something like two-three years back, though? She certainly hinted as much to Hibiki way back in ch 46 and 61 makes it clear she took that one very badly...
Well, not that she's exactly unglamorous in the flashbacks either but it apparently went into high gear after that episode.

Honoka would probably be quite the looker herself if she didn't affect the "disheveled fujoshi" habitus instead; she certainly seems to "clean up nicely" as it were. Not hard to theorise that's a more or less specific, if not necessarily conscious, reaction to growing up in the shadow of her older sister (and perhaps their statuesque mother too) - explicitly avoiding direct "competition" or comparison by going virtually the polar opposite way instead.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I feel like the mangaka has a lot of fun playing around with Honoka's expressions. Her 'or whatever' face made me snort.
This chapter was really nice and sweet, loved the detail that they were sisters, and we got to see more sides of these 2 character who are polar opposites. Hnngh, loved it.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

idk that honoka and kaoru are sisters? hahaha sweet chapter tho showing another side of the characters

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was a overly cute chapter ^_^

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Do I remember wrong or didn't Kaoru only adopt her present holy shit I'm fabulous persona after getting (not unreasonably) dumped hard by Shizuka something like two-three years back, though? She certainly hinted as much to Hibiki way back in ch 46 and 61 makes it clear she took that one very badly...
Well, not that she's exactly unglamorous in the flashbacks either but it apparently went into high gear after that episode.

Honoka would probably be quite the looker herself if she didn't affect the "disheveled fujoshi" habitus instead; she certainly seems to "clean up nicely" as it were. Not hard to theorise that's a more or less specific, if not necessarily conscious, reaction to growing up in the shadow of her older sister (and perhaps their statuesque mother too) - explicitly avoiding direct "competition" or comparison by going virtually the polar opposite way instead.

Considering that Shizuka dumped her because she cheated on her I'm gonna say she was a self-absorbed bitch then too.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Must be nice if you lived in this manga,almost everyone is gay
It's nice to see the characters families

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 1:10PM

joined Jul 23, 2014

i just need more elisha/alicia/whatever and honoka

although this last chapter was really cute and refreshing.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

I'll be the first to admit that before reading that I had completely failed to notice their shared family name. orz

even if you did, yamada is quite a common name. i'm sure their relatedness is a shock to everyone

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Suddenly re-uploads?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's so much yuri tension waiting to explode

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

yayyy my two fav couples in these last two chapters! This made my morning :)

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Ai + Chie = life. My favorite couple for sure.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This couple is always so cute! I couldn't stop smiling x)

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

These new chapters were pure bliss. Also, can we talk about how cute Ai was? o_o it made me fangirl really hard XD
PS : Why the repost ?

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

In chapter 33, on page 47, it says "squad" when it should be "squat".

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

In chapter 33, on page 47, it says "squad" when it should be "squat".

So it does. Corrected chapter should be up soon.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Ai and Chie are so cute together. I could watch then have flirty interactions in every possible situation.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

what a doll.

ai and chie are so cute and fluffy their relationship is so #goals. idk how the fuck they arent all over each other and DATING already.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think chapters were reuploaded because DrMario decided to redo them. Props to that determination.
Ayano's feels are cute, I really related to her. I love how expressive Kishi Torajirou makes the characters (they are indeed lively, but I mean it like, the way he so accurately portrays their feelings), you immediately realise how they feel, or at least, the general idea of the emotions.
Chie and Ai's sexual tension was strong as ever, poor Chie tho, it'd be terrible if they were both forever catching colds from visiting each other

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

@chapter 79 my gay ass love this so much

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahh, I really want a kiss between those two! They are so cute together! And wow, 'Nya'? Didn't see that one coming from Ai.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I almost forgot, but wasn't there supposed to be a "mini anime" about this manga? Any news about it?

Fb_img_1486457324100_2
joined Jun 16, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch34#14

Omg, I wonder what will happen in vol. 7~
So curious >.<

joined Jul 23, 2014

i came back to life reading this AixChie chapter

To reply you must either login or sign up.