Forum › Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, two scene of enter to the door, that mean dark hair is Neko Love Interested!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

What an adorable chapter. Definitely casually shipping Neko with the shrine girl now because no one can stop me....

Considering the cliche MC walking in on the girl changing, it might just turn out to be canon

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

another stupid cute girls doing cute things
dropped

joined Sep 16, 2016

Somehow it's remind me of the Tarot Card from Love Live XD Nozomi Tojo

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

There's a miko there now too, I'm onboard again!

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

I shipped NekoxYayoi!! XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

another stupid cute girls doing cute things
dropped

Cute is love cute is life... you cannot run away from cuteness.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Hmm... The moment I saw the cake, I was like, yep, that thing's going to hit the floor pretty soon.
Sometimes I hate to be right.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hmm... The moment I saw the cake, I was like, yep, that thing's going to hit the floor pretty soon.
Sometimes I hate to be right.

The chapter title kinda gave it away for me, too. :-(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, this Hinata person gave her a bike with no brakes in order to kill her.

This is darker than I thought. >.>

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Neko so clumsy! It's cute and funny, me likey. lol
Shipping NxY so hard now XD

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Sorta want to ship Hinata with Neko

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

harem in my yuri?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Neko x Yayoi for sure.

But Neko simply is too pathetic right now that I kinda hate the author for it. Doesn't she has any useful ability and is capable in anything? She literally is leeching people kindness right now. I means it suprised me that she even know how to ride the bicycle.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But Neko simply is too pathetic right now that I kinda hate the author for it. Doesn't she has any useful ability and is capable in anything? She literally is leeching people kindness right now. I means it suprised me that she even know how to ride the bicycle.

I don't think that she is actually incapable of anything useful. It is just that, like many young adults, she faces the realization that the trade she has trained for garners no demand on the job market. In that situation, they must either build upon what they already know to rapidly learn additional skills that would let them integrate into the society, or shut themselves off from it entirely. Seeing how this manga doesn't seem to be heading in the Welcome to the NHK direction, I rather expect it to turn into a fantasy Bildungsroman.

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 1:54PM

joined Aug 19, 2014

?? What comedy? This shit is pretty depressing

NotLemon Uploader
Av200
joined May 10, 2016

Vol. 1 end. The next volume does see a transition from the "I can't do anything" stuff more into things actually happening. Aizawa also previewed the cover for Vol. 3 a few days ago at: https://twitter.com/gendaimajyo

Hungry

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Damn, what right does this manga have to suddenly get so deep? What Hinata says on pages 184-185 should be printed on T-shirts and made compulsory to wear at least once a week.

EDIT: I kinda wonder though, what kind of relationship Hinata has with her mother, if she chose to spend her mother's birthday with Neko instead? Or maybe Nya-chan's theory that Hinata is truly a manipulative chessmaster of the town who sabotaged Neko's bike really is correct...

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 2:33PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Kinda reminds me of Hanasaku Iroha... like, the black haired girls are always really mean to the mc (Ohana and Neko), and there's always the other girl who's friendly :v

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 2:43PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh my, the innuendo...

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I shipped NekoxYayoi!! XD

I'm still waiting for the chapter where we find out the wish Yayoi made to the gods that wasn't fulfilled was to stop being gay and the solution to her problems is to have sex with Neko

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Oh my, the innuendo...

oh my

Ask and ye shall receive.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cripes, enough with the huge images.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didn't want to open a new 3d, and then i'm writing here...

there's a good manga about a witch and her new apprendice, a magic slice of life, without yuri at the moment, perhaps a little of subtex, but it's fun and nice, the name is "Nina-san's magic life",
it made me remember about Ran and the gray world, i think it'd be nice on Dynasty

To reply you must either login or sign up.