Forum › Holy Girl Paradigm discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Akiko doing what Akiko does best: Being awesome.

I like that this is basically a parody of Marimite and Strawberry Panic and all those. Good fun. And cute!

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Seriously how is Morishima Akiko so great

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Another work from Morishima? :O

This is interesting, liking it :)

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

student council so cool ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hehehe her faces makes me laugh, so cute when they're dancing !
I'll keep an eye on this ! thanks for translating.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

"I thought I'd be able to get a girlfriend coming to a girls school, but everyone is straight!! What a bunch of frauds!!"
LMAO, omg Riri's hilarious.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this is different. i kinda like it, although I feel very selfish for expecting the same-ol', same-ol' kinds of stories from Morishima.

I like that this is basically a parody of Marimite and Strawberry Panic and all those. Good fun. And cute!

@drpepperfan: you are so right. it took me a second to get it. I kinda thought something was up when they all wished "Maria-sama" ( i mean sensei, hint-hint) a wonderful day.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

at least it's not a one-shot. Morishima Akiko is great. Really, They make it look so easy that someone confesses his "love" to another person haha. Riri is an example.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"I thought I'd be able to get a girlfriend coming to a girls school, but everyone is straight!! What a bunch of frauds!!"
LMAO, omg Riri's hilarious.

Best part. Morishima Akiko never dissapoints.

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 10:26PM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

...and romantic feelings began to develop.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

omg. Page 22 really hit deep. High school relationships are pretty sad, especially when you're the lonely friend.

This was hilarious. Best part is just Masami being randomly there all the time though.

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Soo... Are they friend zoning each other for the moment?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

asexual x lesbian <3

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This was hilarious. Best part is just Masami being randomly there all the time though.

Yeah, what the heck's up with that?

Also really wanting to see more of the student council duo...Morishima's side couples are so good.

Screen%20shot%202014-09-27%20at%2012.20.44%20am
joined Mar 5, 2012

asexual x lesbian <3

Yes!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

She likes to watch.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She likes to watch.

She has a Mugi's complex ?

joined Jul 27, 2013

i wouldn't really call it a parody of marimite or strawberry panic since this is how girls, at least the majority, are in an all girls school. except they don't pretend to be elegant ojou-samas in front of teachers. they don't sit up straight. they slouch. they feel pretty much at home. they ask for pads/tampons in the middle of class even in front of male teachers. they think having a yuri relationship is totally fine and they're not disgusted by it. they have these "girl crushes." but once they graduate, bam. "bye bye girls. i'm on the other side now."

anyway, this was really entertaining. riri's an interesting character. i like girls who can cheer themselves up. dat fighting spirit. and it seems she's aware that she's falling for aoi.

joined Dec 15, 2013

asexual x lesbian <3

Well. That reminds of my girlfriend and I. She's the asexual and I'm the lesbian. It's hard for me to get her like me but still in the end, I got her.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Chapter 2 is the greatest thing I have ever read in all of time XD. It's like Morishima watched me read my first non ero yuri comic and made this chapter.
Also, I kind of knew the class rep. would have a girlfriend even though she said she was straight. Don't know why but I saw it coming.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Lets see if Morishima goes for 3 couples, I get the feeling that the other 2 pair are a couple. (obvious ofc)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

i wouldn't really call it a parody of marimite or strawberry panic since this is how girls, at least the majority, are in an all girls school. except they don't pretend to be elegant ojou-samas in front of teachers. they don't sit up straight. they slouch. they feel pretty much at home. they ask for pads/tampons in the middle of class even in front of male teachers. they think having a yuri relationship is totally fine and they're not disgusted by it. they have these "girl crushes." but once they graduate, bam. "bye bye girls. i'm on the other side now."

anyway, this was really entertaining. riri's an interesting character. i like girls who can cheer themselves up. dat fighting spirit. and it seems she's aware that she's falling for aoi.

Speaking from experience, are we now? Haha.

Well, that's certainly true. Media truly does skewer the views of certain environments. Just look at how different high schools and teenage life are on the screen. Some shows just really don't seem plausible. (Okay, but who wouldn't want a Marimite or SP kind of school?? Lol, it's so hilariously great.)

On that note, I think even in co-ed schools the "bam, bye girls, I'm on the other side now" thing still happens. For some it can be a much needed revelation, for others, it simply is just an afterthought, like "oh, that was just a 'best friend crush, no big deal.'"

But seriously, who doesn't ever have a homo-erotic moment in their lives?

joined Apr 13, 2012

Homo-erotic ftw! I live in a country where teenage girls are way different. Whatever, those sidecouples are the best! I'm loving this series so much <3

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Hmmm..... that was a nice little development. In the last two pages, is Riri starting to realize that she may like Aoi? or is it still too early? Inquiring minds would like to know...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

grinning like an idiot The time has come...
Well, ain't that beautiful? I really like the side couple, their senpai sure is cool.

" I like yuri only as a genre!" :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.