Forum › I Want to be Your Kind of Girl discussion

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

awww how endearing

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 11:28PM

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

A bunny that comes and has sex with you. So should I be worried when I see em outside.

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

gosh Comaku's art is so lovely. This was a fun read!

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I thought Maya would keep the bunny costume at first, and couldn't help but remember this... but in reverse, well, actually glad it didn't happen. I really liking Comaku, will keep hoping to see more. Also:

Comaku is quickly turning into my source for bizarre, hilarious and yet super hot yuri. Me likey

Same here, definitely.

Same here, definitely.²

My, this was .. so great. Is Comaku a future Yuri ruler ? I'm a big fan of their art though.

I'm curious now, who is the current Yuri ruler?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Take your pick between Itou Hachi, Canno and Nakatani Nio.

EDIT: Forgot Morinaga Milk.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 8:14PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

"Canno."
No, just no. I can get on board with Itou Tachi and Nakatani Nio, but not Canno. Just. Not. Canno.

I didn't mean one person by yuri ruler by the way, I meant that Comako could become of of the future yuri rulers.
If I had to name somes, I'd go with Amano Shunita, Nanzaki Iku, Mira and Morishima Akiko.

Even if my favorites in the most active ones are Ejima Eri and walkingnorth; we can't really consider them as yuri rulers here.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 11:34AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

It was alright, odd but kinda cute.

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Hehehehe.....in the credit page tracer is chasing after widowmaker with a rose, how cute.

Right that is so beyond funny and cute all in one picture

Hehehehe.....in the credit page tracer is chasing after widowmaker with a rose, how cute.

HUUHH?!? It's not a plungie thing you use to free the stuffed toilet?!? XD.... O_O

joined Jul 26, 2016

HUUHH?!? It's not a plungie thing you use to free the stuffed toilet?!? XD.... O_O

gdi cannot unsee now D:

gdi cannot unsee now D:

Hahaha i'm sorry my fantasy went this way... XD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

"Canno."
No, just no. I can get on board with Itou Tachi

Why

and Nakatani Nio

Why

but not Canno. Just. Not. Canno.

Why

Just wanted to know your train of thought concerning each author

last edited at Sep 24, 2016 6:28PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Canno."
No, just no. I can get on board with Itou Tachi and Nakatani Nio, but not Canno. Just. Not. Canno.

I'll be honest, I don't think any of them are prolific enough at this point to really qualify.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
As for the 3 above, that's kinda true; even if I believe the quality of the yuri is way more imporant than the quantity.
For Canno; it's not about them being active or not, I just hate everything from this author.

joined Nov 12, 2015

Love the Pharmercy/Widowtracer in the end lol ❤️

joined Feb 1, 2013

What with the dislike of Canno?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

Was I the only one who found it really creepy when she opened the door and she was in the bunny suit? LMAO

Lol - a bit creepy - but more.. surreal and incongruous.

Yea. It was cheesy af and in normal life, it would probably end relationship, but this is manga with manga logic so of course it works out xD. Anyway, ignoring the absurd of actually going to her in that animal costume, it was surprisingly adorable. Girl offer you regular sex? You would need to be insane to not agree xD

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

That was a very cute story and lewd ;P

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

elevown posted:

Was I the only one who found it really creepy when she opened the door and she was in the bunny suit? LMAO

Lol - a bit creepy - but more.. surreal and incongruous.

Yea. It was cheesy af and in normal life, it would probably end relationship, but this is manga with manga logic so of course it works out xD. Anyway, ignoring the absurd of actually going to her in that animal costume, it was surprisingly adorable. Girl offer you regular sex? You would need to be insane to not agree xD

It was a little creepy. If she were trying to enamor Nozomi with cuteness, Maya could have greeted her in some way or at least struck a pose as Nozomoi answered the door. Instead she was just standing there.. staring.

Though I sort of like it that way, since it was obviously a harebrained scheme (pun not intended, but I regret nothing) hastily concocted and executed by Maya. Being stiff and awkward in such a situation is believable and fits the rest of her characterization fairly well.

Also, it plays well into the theme of both characters being afraid of scaring away their love interest by being creepy. It was a bit of positive foreshadowing that Nozomi caught on so quickly and wasn't weirded out by it.

last edited at Sep 28, 2016 5:57PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nidienne posted:

It was a little creepy. If she were trying to enamor Nozomi with cuteness, Maya could have greeted her in some way or at least struck a pose as Nozomoi answered the door. Instead she was just standing there.. staring.

Well it was a natural conclusion of "Nozomi likes stuffed animals" taken to extreme. I agree it overall fit with the story and made sense in context, but I just can't help my inner cringe when character does something cheesy so I feel embarrassed for them.

last edited at Sep 28, 2016 6:17PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

loved this

joined Jan 8, 2014

What would y'all do if you saw this cosplay o.O
Hehehe ^_^

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

That was super cute and funny

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

So umm... was there a hint of furry in this

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

gork5 posted:

So umm... was there a hint of furry in this

Em, no. Not really.

To reply you must either login or sign up.