Forum › The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yeah, love this author.

joined Aug 19, 2012

His last work didn't turn het but I still don't trust him.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 10:46PM

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

His last work didn't turn het but I still don't trust him.

Why?? Maruta also realize het works. ? No idea

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Maybe it's just me, but I liked the artwork here a lot better than the artwork in that other thing he wrote, even though they're basically the same thing... it's the subtle things that count, I guess.

Anyhow, I agree with bighand... I do not trust this guy. I mean, Asami did outright say that Touko was bragging about her boyfriend again, so this is, at best, cheating or, at worst... well, you know.

I have to wonder about that massaging custom though. I mean, does any school actually have anything like that? It seems to me like the school is purposely trying to create yuri pairings with a custom like that...

joined Aug 14, 2015

Asami did outright say that Touko was bragging about her boyfriend again, so this is, at best, cheating or, at worst... well, you know.

You read wrong, she's talking about another friend.

With this author, next chapter we learn that Touko is sleeping with a bunch of other girls. The fact that she knows the nurse won't be back make me think she's accustomed to it.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:08PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Asami did outright say that Touko was bragging about her boyfriend again, so this is, at best, cheating or, at worst... well, you know.

You read wrong, she's talking about another friend.
With this author, next chapter we learn that Touko is sleeping with a bunch of other girls. The fact that she knows the > nurse won't be back make me think she's accustomed to it.

Oh shoot, she's talking about a "Ayumin," not Touko. Whoops, disregard what I said then! I have more hope that this will end in a yuri fashion then.

Edit: I certainly wouldn't be surprised by that development... it's basically the same thing as Nadeshiko Hiyori except only one girl is sleeping with a bunch of other girls and not both of them... which is really not the same thing at all now that I think about it.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:10PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Interesting. Indeed.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, they certainly looked cute getting sweaty. Felt to me like lost potential, somehow--for how few panels there were before things got hot and heavy, it did such a good job of making me feel like there were actual characters and lovey feelings there that it seems a pity that it couldn't have been stretched a bit, turned into a love story with sex as punctuation rather than sex (and probably in future chapters, orgies) with a love story as window dressing.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Dear god those details! Just the most exquisite fucking wrinkles in the sheets I have ever seen in a manga!

Seriously, that was the first thing I noticed during the run-up to the sex scene. Not the rapidly undressing girls, but the damn sheets!

Interesting story too, but I agree I don't like the potential for a het turn, even though I don't really care to complain about story details unless there's some giant plot hole.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 11:29PM

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Gotta love Maruta.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I love Senpai's glorious short main of wavy black hair and her looong legs. I can't wait for the next part.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well, they certainly looked cute getting sweaty. Felt to me like lost potential, somehow--for how few panels there were before things got hot and heavy, it did such a good job of making me feel like there were actual characters and lovey feelings there that it seems a pity that it couldn't have been stretched a bit, turned into a love story with sex as punctuation rather than sex (and probably in future chapters, orgies) with a love story as window dressing.

Pacing was weird. Seemed like one second she was masturbating in her room, then the next she was suddenly in the infirmary having sex with that girl.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I predict more random sex like in the previous series by the artist. Given that it was already mentioned that there are others who have sex in the infirmary.

Pacing was weird. Seemed like one second she was masturbating in her room, then the next she was suddenly in the infirmary having sex with that girl.

probably because it started with her schlicking to her memory of having sex, then we actually jumped into that very moment they had sex.

last edited at Oct 3, 2016 12:54AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

the pacing for those scenes threw me off too
I thought it was a fantasy, but no it was happening? Happened? Happening the next day?

last edited at Oct 3, 2016 12:57AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I thought it was a fantasy until she started being like "Wait, slow down, this is embarrassing, let's stop" and it seemed weirdly specific and elaborate for her imagination. Had to go back and specifically look for the scene transition, and even then it was hard to spot. It's like there's a scene missing.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought it was all fantasy, dreaming up some scenario...then next ch Touko will be doin it with a bunch of different girls and we'll see that and prob 3-some, then the last panel sempai will be in bed masturbating and having multipl orgasms ...
Or I have to re-read and see if I can find this tiny segway that never happened...

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

If anyone has spoilers feel free to provide them here since this author raises a lot of red flags for me but his art is good so

Praying that Touko isn't a hoe that sleeps around but who knows

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

i can only imagine how awkward it would be to be caught by a teacher or someone aghjdsjyfgaskdfgsdafga

joined Mar 25, 2013

Next chapter let's commence with the Sleeping Around. That's gonna be fun /sarcasm

No haven't seen next chapters, but knowing this author well. Paranoia is easy xD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

So .. was it a dream or not ? O.o

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

So .. was it a dream or not ? O.o

Not a dream, it actually happened. The author just did a bad job of pacing the sequence of events.

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

I don't get it. Is Maruta notorious for turning yuri stories into het?

joined Feb 20, 2016

I love how the nurse is totally calm about all this.
Also, "a girls' school in the boonies" where couples have sex in it all the time. I smell cameo, if you know what I mean.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I don't get it. Is Maruta notorious for turning yuri stories into het?

Basically, yes. Aside from Nadeshiko Hyori and Shoujo Epic (which is one-shot with no continuation), every time girl-on-girl sex appeared in his stories, those girls later had sex with guys.

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Liked the art and the characters were cute, pacing was strange though I'll agree, I thought the sex scene was a fantasy for a moment.

Wouldn't mind if Toukou is sleeping with other girls but I'd like to keep het out of my yuri please...

To reply you must either login or sign up.