Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Of course not. You can play a game to kill time when you feel like it. Just never been the type to play just for the sake of killing some time.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I can't play games just to kill time either. I try to sometimes, and either I get into it so it's not just killing time anymore, or I just give up.

I end up killing time by trying to find a way to kill time. It's a vicious cycle.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

I can't play games just to kill time either. I try to sometimes, and either I get into it so it's not just killing time anymore, or I just give up.

I end up killing time by trying to find a way to kill time. It's a vicious cycle.

Reading this and seeing you mention Love Live does make sense; I remember having tried that game, and I swear, I'm yet to rage at a game more. It's fun, sure, but I can get too.. competetive with those games.

Then again, you're talking to someone that mostly plays strategy games, so just like LL; full focus and preparation, or you're out raging. Just ask CCL. Save scamming helps, but only to some extend.

Imho, best way of wasting time is not having any; even if it's house chores, or extra work. Workaholism has never been this enjoyable.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 2:43PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Imho, best way of wasting time is not having any; even if it's house chores, or extra work. Workaholism has never been this enjoyable.

It's a really good thing there are people who think like that. To be honest, I want the maximum to think like that; so us, lazy people, can have the job done by you hardworking people, without too much efforts.

If workaholism was a virus, and if I had it in a flask, I would definitely spread it to my entourage.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

@Anon99 loooool yeh good idea XD maybe I should just be brave since we're so far apart now ahah

@Utoptia cooking is a good idea! I use it as a past time though I'm not a workaholic and do enjoy a day of Pruly binjing the shit out of a new season of "orange is the new black". I started reading vegan raspy books (even though I'm not vegan XD) and cooking has been pretty fun, it also takes my mind of things...bad thoughts I guess, lol

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 7:48PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

watched vampire lesbian killers last week super disappointed honestly felt like the creator of the film was a rejected by a gay girl total waste of a great title

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 11:15PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

watched vampire lesbian killers last week super disappointed honestly felt like the creator of the film was a rejected by a gay girl total waste of a great title

lmfao.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Tbh, i never understood hate towards homosexuals. Why some people hate? What is the reason behind this hate? What kind of emotion cause that hate? What kind of harmones or emotions body trigger to cause that hate?

Interesting indeed.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ yukito

I don't know it that's really a great title for a movie...
If you make it a little psychological... maybe they were just looking for a way to kill all the lesbians... but they happened to be vampires as well... so it's totally justified, of course. (☉__☉”)
Maybe one of the guys involved in making this movie had an ex-wife who filed a divorce to live with a woman... that's how the movie came to be ^^

@ toba122

Hi! (≧◡≦)/

@ UlquiorraSchiffer1

What is the reason behind this hate?

<_< ….
…........... >__>
…............................. (๏_๏) wisper Don't tell anyone, but I bet a lot of those folks that hate homosexuals so much... have homosexual tendencies as well ^^
They're just in denial. That's where the hate comes from.

;)
And now let us all pray the gay away and the world will be a better place again!
I'm sure all the wars and conflicts will stop immediately and it will end the global "warming“ as well!
(◦’ںˉ◦) v

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 4:03AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So I just realized that my favorite yuri pairing in Ange Vierge shares the same seiyuu combination as my favorite pairing in Hidan no Aria AA lol,

Ange Vierge - Nya (CV: Bridcutt Sarah Emi ) x Eins (CV: Sakura Ayane)
Hidan no Aria AA - Urara (CV: Bridcutt Sarah Emi ) x Akari (CV: Sakura Ayane)

And speaking of Ange Vierge, I just bought a Nya keychain today~ ^ o ^ would be great if they had an Eins one...but I think it was sold out :/

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 10:03AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

And now, another random song, with a funny MV this time,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWGr87DTAo

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina

So I just realized that my favorite yuri pairing in Ange Vierge shares the same seiyuu combination as my favorite pairing in Hidan no Aria AA lol

so you really like their voices^^ .. or it is a coincidence..

And now, another random song

hahah, nice! so you keep some crazy songs in stock xD

ok, here is a random bloody cup of coffee for you:

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFidBzRprhY ^ _ ^ (the song title literally means nosebleed lol). (Also, Maria Holic is a good anime, do watch it)

It was partially a coincidence; I already knew Nya will be voiced by Emi, it was one of the reasons that I started watching Ange Vierge anyways (lol) and I am extremely pleased that her chara is so op'd in the anime. Eins being voiced by Sakura Ayane was concidental part.

On another note, I would actually say that Emi is one of my favorite seiyuu tbh, her voice is quite unique and she can pull off the mature and "ojousama"-feel persona really well. Here's a sample of her voice range, and some more info here for anyone interested.

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 9:57AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

How are you supposed to play GTA vice city story, GOW ; ghost of sparta, SoulCalibur : Broken destiny, and Naruto ultimate ninja games on an ebook -.- ?

I died when you said "How are you supposed to play...Naruto on an e-book" XD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina
Thanks! The song is cheerful despite the bloody translation of its title. I've watched Maria Holic long time ago, it's was really funny! :)

It wasn't a coincidence after all! And it's undestandable, some voices are more noticeable than others. I've read the article because I don't know much about voice actresses. It appears that Emi-san is a fellow cat lover!

Galich

I got reminded accidentally of you today when I was bitten by a bee xD my luck also runs out sometimes, I guess.
On the positive side, bee stings are used to treat arthritis xD

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Wow... three days passed... time sure flies! But still, some (very) late answers:

@ CCL

Played HoI so much... why does Britain have so many planes... Why does Italy keep stealing the land I conquer in Italy so I can't build infrastructure and end the bloody war in Africa already... Why is there so little oil in the world...

You gotta do a lot better than this if you really want me to vote for you ;)

@ Blackkitty

I have a feeling that it's the least you could do^^

Yeah... well... you know... I think I'm not really good at motivating people... going into battle... I'd probably just be like that: “So, since we're all going to die anyway, let's do it right, okay?” ;)

well, I experience the same feelings when I have to suppress my urge to tell someone that they have to maintain their bathroom cleaner xD

You live in a shared flat...?

@ ZuljinRaynor

work lol. Tuesday evening I fly to Athens. Then on Saturday it is back to the USA.

Pretty tight schedule. But I hope you enjoy your trip anyway even though it's work related.

@ Kyonne

She's back in the country but i'll only get to meet her next saturday, as for my little situation... I kinda gave up trying to concoct any worthwhile thought so i'll just go with a clear mind and see how it turns out maybe seeing me in person will remind her why she broke up with me in the first place and realize it's not worth it

You need a little more confidence! ^^
What if she'll look you in the eyes and realize that it was totally stupid to ever break up with you...?
Maybe she'll propose to you right then and there ;)
You never know... Girls do crazy things sometimes ✌(◕‿-)✌

@ Neko chan

May the force be with you! (⌣˛⌣)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What if she'll look you in the eyes and realize that it was totally stupid to ever break up with you...?

Oh believe me i know very well that she's fucked up crazy o_o XD
The problem ain't me not feeling confident enough or worrying if it'll work out or not
The problem is me not feeling anything about it, as of now i find myself really not caring if we'll hook up or not, and i know very well this is a very poisonous mindset for a relationship, but... I don't care

Well, our relationship in the past was never one of the best, she's never been the ex i think of most when i want to relive the good old memories not that i have many, but y'know and i always knew she cared more about me than i cared about her

...Damn, putting into words like that it's really obvious nothing good will come out of it, it's true that i'm pretty lonely but i'm not desperate, at least not enough to fail at meeting someone's expectations again, so i better be a fine lady and politely reject her than being the heartless bitch who's in only for the intimacy

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh believe me i know very well that she's fucked up crazy o_o XD
The problem ain't me not feeling confident enough or worrying if it'll work out or not
The problem is me not feeling anything about it, as of now i find myself really not caring if we'll hook up or not, and i know very well this is a very poisonous mindset for a relationship, but... I don't care

Well, our relationship in the past was never one of the best, she's never been the ex i think of most when i want to relive the good old memories not that i have many, but y'know and i always knew she cared more about me than i cared about her

...Damn, putting into words like that it's really obvious nothing good will come out of it, it's true that i'm pretty lonely but i'm not desperate, at least not enough to fail at meeting someone's expectations again, so i better be a fine lady and politely reject her than being the heartless bitch who's in only for the intimacy

Wait you are a.....les? (Sorry if i offend you)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dude....

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Dude....

...What? I'm just curious, thats all. Not bad intentions, i swear.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Dude....

I can't help but find this funny

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Dude....

I can't help but find this ridiculously stupid. If I was a mod on this site, the fucking banhammer would have been dropped the instant I saw this (which is one reason why I'm not a mod on this site).

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Dude....

²

It's okay, no offense taken, i'm a bi but i'm really picky when it comes to men so my experience with them is... Minimal

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Dude....

²

It's okay, no offense taken, i'm a bi but i'm really picky when it comes to men so my experience with them is... Minimal

Oh i see. Thanks for not taking it seriously :).......unlike some other users.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Dude....

I can't help but find this ridiculously stupid. If I was a mod on this site, the fucking banhammer would have been dropped the instant I saw this (which is one reason why I'm not a mod on this site).

OK

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 12:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.