Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I will miss the New Game! anime a lot.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

@Rina
There's this guy sumire falls in love with, Thats a deal breaker not to mention this kiss
http://xebek.animeblogger.net/wp-content/pictures/screenshots/venusv/episode%209%20-%2005.jpg

ugh -__-

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 3:05PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ He dies, later on in the series, and besides, Sumire only has her eyes on Lucia, and they're pretty much the only characters possibly left alive at the end of the anime

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:22AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ He dies at the end of the series, Also the yuri doesn't progress anywhere.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:23AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Thats where the power of fanfics comes in ^ _ ^ I didn't mind the ending tbh, it left enough room for imagination.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:30AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ Yeah well a hetro love interest & a subtext ending doesn't do it for me

I prefer things that are canon.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:29AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Technically, it is canon considering there's barely any characters left in the anime in the end, and Im pretty sure Lucia is outright in love with Sumire. Besides, the het interest was just a foil, more than half of the anime was spent building up Sumire and Lucia's relationship iirc, and in the end their fate lies on eachother. Tis' no different than a girl finding out that she's into girls rather than guys imo.

But, everyone has their own preferences (lol)

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:38AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Alright I'll give the anime another chance.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Even though it's a WMG, this post on TV Tropes does make sense in suggesting that Lucia and Sumire are alive in the end of the anime and still living together,

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/VenusVersusVirus

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 12:01PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina

On a more amusing note, I lost $10 in a bet today when watching the Symphogear Live BD...and then I made $10 back on another bet ^ _ ^

nice! it's an even score^^ now you know the experience of winning and losing, and yet you have all your money with you! that's your secret ability!
paying lottery and placing bets are quite popular among our cafe members.. besides reading yuri..xD

Not sure if I should be feeling sorry for the person writing this...I mean, 25 years old isn't that bad, it's an overstatement to say that they have nothing to live for due to whatever lack-of qualifications they have.

You don't have to be an idol fan to come to the realization that you've wasted some part of your life.. and it's not a pleasant feeling... I sympathize with him.
I believe that age doesn't matter! There is always something more that one could do with his life :) and the alternative sounds rather dreadful, and a real waste!

I liked Venus versus virus when I watched it, but it was a while ago.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

You don't have to be an idol fan to come to the realization that you've wasted some part of your life.. and it's not a pleasant feeling... I sympathize with him.
I believe that age doesn't matter! There is always something more that one could do with his life :) and the alternative sounds rather dreadful, and a real waste!

I mean I get that the feeling hurts, but the way the artist depicted it as if his only path left in life is towards suicide when he is only 25 kinda irks me a bit.

And yes, losing and winning back money is my ability XD

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 12:18PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina

I mean I get that the feeling hurts, but the way the artist depicted it as if his only path left in life is towards suicide when he is only 25 kinda irks me a bit.

yes, I know what you mean.. :)

@Galich

Tried to look for any case to make an argument that I'm not the younger sister.. but I cannot. Oh well, looks llike I'll have to accept your Onee-chanship.

yeey, my little sister! I have only an older brother, but in contrast to the norm, he is the spoiled one...

Chocolate should be older than you, sis :P

@Anon

I don't mind spoiling you... come here, kitty, I'll pet you a little ;)

purrrrr.... ω(=^・^=)ω

I'm no battleship!!! (☉__☉”)

aren't you really? I thought you were the victorious aircraft carrier who would lead the allied forces of D.Cafe in the uneven battle with the real world ;)

So... what was the moment that made you realize that you're really not a kid anymore? ^^

I don't have such a moment... I'm an old child from the beginning xD

The moment I stood in that damn shower after applying it and being really happy that it actually worked...
That was when I thought „Fuck! Just when did you become so old that stuff like that actually makes you this happy...?“

o.O clean bathrooms make me this happy by default..

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@UlquiorraSchiffer1
Hi and welcome!^^ I hope you will pass some enjoyable time around here!

I guess I don't read that much manga anymore... always have something else to do..

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

@UlquiorraSchiffer1
Hi and welcome!^^ I hope you will pass some enjoyable time around here!

I guess I don't read that much manga anymore... always have something else to do..

Yo! Thanks! It is quite a friendly site. Nice to be here sometimes. Life is pretty busy but hey that's why even small surprises and moments gives more pleasure.

Ooooooohhh....I sounded like a saint there (^o^;)

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just this overly depressing manga called 'satougashi no dangan wa uchinukenai'.

Ugh...wished I never read it -_____-

Any comedy Yuri manga? Or extremely funny manga?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ooooooohhh....I sounded like a saint there (^o^;)

You sound more like a sage ;) Beauty is indeed hidden in little things^^
My life is actually not that much dinamic though.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@UlquiorraSchiffer1

Your name keeps reminding me of Bleach; and as much as I adore this serie, I was so disappointed by the final arc and the way it ended (thanks to WSJ, the toxic community and kubo's story-telling), and it hurts. Good thing brolquiorra left way before Bleach's downhill though.

• The "big announcement" was just a bad joke, they're gonna make a live-action..
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ugh...wished I never read it -_____-

I'm sorry to hear that :( I know that feeling

Or extremely funny manga?

One Punch Man, if you like parodies^^ Anon recommended it and I did like it.
For yuri comedy... what comes in mind is Their Story. I guess I can't help you much right now.. I'm a bit sleepy.^^

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Thanks for the help!

Oh yes! I read that manga OPM and tbh, it was okay. Not much if my liking.

And yes, Bleach had potential but it went down hill .. ..

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hmm? when I felt like an adult? Probably the moment I realized that I value stability above everything else.

Chocolate should be older than you, sis :P

Everyone says that she's older than me, but I asked him: I'm the senpai here D:

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So... what was the moment that made you realize that you're really not a kid anymore? ^^

When I realize that 40% of humans suck, 20% are good and the remaining 40% are on the internet in a disproportionate rate.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

When kids called me "aunt".

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So apparently I have no net for today lol, hurray for data plans

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

I'm back from Japan and now a new collage student TT//-//TT how in the world am I turning 17 soon! >~<

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 2:13PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Hey! (^_^)/
How did your romance with the maid go...?
I want details ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.