Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

God-damnit, this manga needs to stop breaking my heart.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Maybe with this Yuri can finally snap out of her delusion by losing Ruu. I miss the competent leader Rii-chan :(

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh, I knew it was a freaking bear tsk this mental health

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

Well that was unexpected.

JK everyone and their uncle new it.

Gumi%203
joined May 7, 2016

Well that was unexpected.

JK everyone and their uncle new it.

we knew it but its sad seeing the reveal :(

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

oh my, it's the plot twist everyone knew about~
mock surprised face

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

oh... ;-;

am I slow for taking this long to figure it out? lol

JustAPasserby
joined Jun 28, 2016

Just read the latest chapter...and a very good cliffhanger indeed...just...wow. I really can't wait for the next chapter but something's been bothering me...why can't they realize that only mammals are affected. Its just a hypothesis really. I don't remember what chapter it was that I saw birds and they weren't affected. So maybe, just maybe. And if it was there's hope for Kurumi [ if ever the author wanted to...ugh can't say/type it] (/ω\).

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 8:11PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

She'll be fine, doesn't look like she's hungering for brains or nothing, but she cuffs herself regardless. Her self doubt and paranoia are bleeding into her dreams. She has a zombie arm, but that might be a good thing, since it doesn't look like the Z's require nourishment.

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 7:58PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Surprising it took that long to make that explicit

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

Oh god! Please Kurumi, save them!

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

I was expecting this, but I was still, Nani--!?
There's a break before ch 49? T^T ugh. Agony, agony.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hmm its getting depressing..

N that psycho girl needs whipping on her butt

joined Jun 30, 2015

What? I am a disastrously slow person. I always thought she kidnapped another surviving child and convinced them to call her nee-san and to respond to ruu.

joined Jun 30, 2016

What? I am a disastrously slow person. I always thought she kidnapped another surviving child and convinced them to call her nee-san and to respond to ruu.

Dont you get it? last episode make it pretty clear, there was no Ruu since the beginning, all this time it was a delusion from Rin, it was the bear that Yuki left outside the classroom back in the elementary school, so in other words Rin is now like Yuki was (or still is) with Megumi and the rest are just playing along for her mental sake.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 7:39PM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Shit is getting darker and darker.
Kurumi better not sitting like a Yakuza in the middle of zombies and ask the rest to leave her alone.

God! When is September 27th again? Tomorrow?

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Im still hoping Kurumi becomes a sane human zombie and saves the day! She will then lead the zombies somewhere promising to meet her friends again someday.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Page 30, you can see through the previous page.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

If this is how the university arc concludes, it will have been a really odd arc. I still can't bring myself to care about the other girls or the fighting crew people.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...is it just me or is Megu-nee having a comeback on p22...? Yuki's slipping again? ._.

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Dont you get it? last episode make it pretty clear, there was no Ruu since the beginning, all this time it was a delusion from Rin, it was the bear that Yuki left outside the classroom back in the elementary school, so in other words Rin is now like Yuki was (or still is) with Megumi and the rest are just playing along for her mental sake.

Most likely she saw her little sister's body when she went into the elementary school and that caused her to have a psychotic break. She's clinging to the bear and "Ruu" because she can't believe her sister is actually gone.

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

Okay first of all, bitch. Second of all, I WANT/NEED TO KNOW HOW KURUMI IS DOING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IF SHE'S NOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN I MIGHT GO BERSERK. Third of all, it's gonna sting so bad when Rii-san snaps out and realizes that Ruu is dead and a teddy bear.

Fourth of All, I want more Miki appreciation, she's the freaking hero of this story, it looks as though she's the only sane and smart one here tbqh. She's also very caring and compassionate, and she's really the only one who's keeping the School Live club on the ground even when she's the youngest. She's so considerate of other people's feelings and state, and she's just so perfect I love her.

Fifth of all, Yuki might be averting back to her delusions/hallucinations but in a much useful way(idk if I'm making sense here). It's like, her mind is still somewhat, kind of in denial but at the same time it keeps her stay positive and gives her a much better insight and solution to most of their problems. It's a weird coping mechanism but it works greatly for her and I'm kinda loving it.

Sixth of all, I don't really give a single damn about the other characters to be quite honest. I mean, I just don't connect with them as much as I did with the original four, so... idk.. idc what happens to them really.

And Lastly, KURUMIKI SHALL RISE! Yes, you heard me, KURUMIKI. Not Yukimiki or Kururii or whatnot. KURUMIKI. Honestly though, don't y'all get that vibe too? I mean, really, the only person Kurumi ever trusts to tell her deepest secrets to is Miki and same goes for Miki. They can be easily vulnerable to each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. Heck, when they find Kurumi, it wouldn't look out of character if Kurumi just runs up to Miki and hugs her while she breaks down in her arms. Idk if this is intentional or not, but I really REALLY feel and see the deep connection they have and frankly, they should be together. Like, I wouldn't mind if they get a spin off with them just cuddling and having half zombie science babies.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Fourth of All, I want more Miki appreciation, she's the freaking hero of this story, it looks as though she's the only sane and smart one here tbqh. She's also very caring and compassionate, and she's really the only one who's keeping the School Live club on the ground even when she's the youngest. She's so considerate of other people's feelings and state, and she's just so perfect I love her.

Miki is awesome. She's my fave, next to Kurumi... which leads me to:

KURUMIKI SHALL RISE!

I am with you. The vibe is so strong, that I was disappointed the anime didn't pick up on it and the manga arc shifted to these other characters just after them sharing that private moment back then (Kurumi being cold to the touch, remember? Ch33!!!). Seriously, I am with you on Kurumiki - all the way!

Ah, but I am not sure yet if Yuki's relapse is a good thing. She seems to have a better handle of things, though. It worries me still...

joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah Kurumi x Miki. Damn it author , don't fail us!!

Mature kouhai went meek and childish senpai was just going kirakira, in the middle of the night as they share each other touches. That was not just "gap moe". That is 2 double gap mode. Quadruple gap moe!!

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 1:15AM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.