Forum › Posts by hiruyuririn

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

This couple is steadily becoming my number 1 LL OTP! >///< Mezashi art kills!

Such a great doujin. One question who or what is team Onibe in the credits?

We're a new TL group focused on LoveLive! content!

Oooh~ ONIBE? fun. Is that related to the fish? Just because Aqours? it's joke! Don't mind me.

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

No big, fam
I don't know where fam came from, but Lel

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

**WTF! **
^ This is more directed towards the screwed up bisexual terrorism here more than the actual angst I felt in this doujin tho.

The First Rule Of Holes: If you find yourself in one, stop digging.

Or keep on until you find a buried gold.
<(_ _)> Excuse me, bye ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘ snafu

hiruyuririn
Confession discussion 06 Nov 22:24
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

You-chan! GYAAAAAAAAHHH❤❤❤❤❣❣❣❣❣ ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Ok normally i prefer Nozomi and Eli but this was just real darn cute

I don't believe you with that avatar.

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Made my day!

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

I know fictional, but this amount of mustkells for a woman is beyond my imagination. Sorry. My loss, yes, I know, too bad. But I'm out.

hiruyuririn
Saki discussion 25 Sep 05:33
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Live action is Subara ! and all, but when comes Zenkoku part 2?!

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Very good, but I would prefer fewer bestiality jokes.

same

same

same

same

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 23 Sep 05:54
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
58888693_p0

And thus, Riko jumped the window every night.

(Thank you, Shiitake-chan, for practicing Riko.)

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

hiruyuririn, it was a joke! To anyone who has watch the series is obvious that they are friends.
I kind of forgot to put a "hahaha" after the coment, but is obviously a joke. Yunno is a friend and he is nice. Without him there wouldn't be NanoFate to begin with. People nowdays take things way to serious. Go all "you're a hater" just because a little thing. Again, it was a joke. A NanoFate joke. So lets all be friendly, but not in the White Devil style. XD
That aside, I really think is weird for Arf to work with him... she never was the studious kind and to me it makes more sense to her to be with Fate or her family...

Obviously, misunderstandings like this cause 300 wars. ^^ I'm sorry. I read too much into these things just because more often than not, these hostilities branch out until us NanoFate fans suffer in being generalized as whatnots. Let's get friendly, indeed. (Towards Yuuno, too, so as to avoid these circumstances)
But now that that's settled, I am pretty sure that Arf's reason for retiring as a Library assistant has got nothing to do with working with Yuuno but more with helping Fate with the research end of her Enforcer work. I forgot if it was in the Sound Stages or the A's Epilogue where it was mentioned, but that's the case. Moreover, Arf is with Fate's family. She helped around Lindy and kind of helped Amy in taking care of their children as well.

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Wonderful metaphors as always. This is not just someone's courageous battle against depression. This is a piece of art and literature at the same time. I know that's been the case since the beginning, but the descriptions of the process of overcoming self barriers are much more beautiful now.
...I remember someone labeling Nagata-sensei's mind as beautiful in this forum once. And some had argued that with issues like hers, it might not be called as far as beautiful. I think this chapter just wronged this view. I even call her genius now. The emotions as complicated as these ones cannot be accurately described after all.
She's a beautiful mind. Strong and brave to add.
Yes, she was suffering (and might still be). But illness was never a barricade to exemplary. This might just be another (slightly askew) variety of Hellen Keller for all we know (in its own views, that is).
Here in chapter 3, where reality is unpleasant, she was able to reach some level of hopefulness and awareness and love (for herself). And to place one foot forwards to overcome her suffering (to reach independence at the same time) is truly beautiful enough to be praised more than to pity. To be cheered on more than to be sympathized.
If Nagata-sensei was finding praise from her parents, then even if she had not yet, she definitely had mine.

And as we await for chapter 4, I, too have many hopes for the antagonist (and Nagata-sensei all the same), and for my absorption of this beautiful piece.

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 22 Sep 00:29
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
58955312_p0

TekoPikari! @ first glance, alright. KananMari soo gorgeous! Scuba diving plus the points!

I think most of the people who compare Aqours ships with μ's ones are those who were yet to watch the series itself since they solely rely on appearances.

On minor matters, I think good and bad doesn't matter much to whether or not the sequel will be compared to the original as lucario14-san expresses. Sequels are ALWAYS compared with the original.

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 22 Sep 00:08
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Tumblr_ocx0mtfhm01qal81do1_1280

From a ChikaRiko shipper's perspective, this is a very funny photo. xD

But from a neutral PoV, HotHotHot!

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Always bittersweet. Always very touching. NanoFate is Arf's happily ever after. Like they are mine. QwQ

S. Miki-san, I think you're paranoid. Paranoid... or Yuunophobic. But either way, that trail of thought is very irrelevant... (we ought to praise Arf's love for Fate in this) and sad... and...narrow. NanoFate could do without Yuuno haters.

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Wow! I missed out!
Chapter 2's
"Who throws a wrench in her friend's love life? Unless she's a lesbian."
Could have been said better. I find this statement rather low. My face went from anticipating to utterly flat on that panel. I'll call it the russian roulette panel.
Shockingly unpleasant.
Does the original text differ?
Other than that, this story promises so much coffee pudding!
I get why many people dislike Amy. She's too realistic for someone fictional. Some may call the personality thick. But there's still fault in being too thin like Fiona (and Toto). In the latter's case, however, situations resolved that matter. Hoping for Amy to do something as well upon witnessing that.
Awaiting for more coffee pudding. (no more russian roulettes please)

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 09 Sep 08:26
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Tumblr_o2xkdd2g8r1uwa7qyo1_1280

Giggles earned. xD

hiruyuririn
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Kyahaa~! Kissmarks as artist signatures, what a great collaboration!

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 05 Sep 08:29
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Tumblr_obse407man1tsnc1bo4_1280

Idolm@ster impressions at high.

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 05 Sep 08:26
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
56662866_p0

Ohh~ It might be the day after the celebration of their win against the University Senbatsu. But I wonder how Mako got those blobs. I'm pretty sure she's the pettanpettan type. Hm... The Hangover feels anyone?

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 05 Sep 02:35
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Rather_be_by_lolisoup-d8pafit

^Why ruin good canon? Not that it's despicable.

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 05 Sep 02:32
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Tumblr_ockld9979w1tr89gio1_1280

Baka-nan. ❤

hiruyuririn
Image Comments 05 Sep 02:31
Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015
Chnkfo1ucaemm83

This image just made me consider Kanan (of Aqours) as a fitting first born to NozoEri. o.O is that weird? Because I was like 8>(>❤<)<8 Upiyaa~h!

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

A serious question:

Yes, we enjoy and feel a lot reading this. But do you think the manga medium (especially the cutesy chibi drawing style) was what have sent the story and its message across?

Because i have a feeling most of us will get bored out or feel disinterested if this same story was told through...say... an essay format. Or interview format. Most probably won't even read at all.

Can manga as a future medium to send one's own story across? Or as soon as it picks up some popularity (like ...now..) it will immediately saturate the market (and we end up rolling our eyes over "Oh God, another author publish their depressing life story again")

Just some thoughts.
No offense, but it didn't feel to me like a serious question. Differences in opinion, probs. Well... Anyway...

Nagata-sensei did prove her medium to be the the best out of countless testimonies so far. This is, however, leaning to the biased factor of its market value... probably (I don't live in Japan). It's novelty, so to speak, made itself known. (As in an essay type of manga, that is.) Not to mention that it was first published in the web, thus easy access to the notice of netizens. The ever curious netizens. The ever... netizens.
Anyways, there have been published non-illustrated essays out there that are just as engaging, if not more. My say is that people are more attracted to illustrated works for their more direct approach at conveying their message.

Now for your fear of this being a trend, I doubt it will be as viral as you imagine. First of all, it won't be easy to create a satisfying manga about depression. There might already be tons of similar mangas out there but never made it out as big as this one because:
1) They did not resonate with the people of its demographics
2) The lack of real-life feel
3) ...twitter and pixiv, maybe?
Now if many depressed individuals with talents such as Nagata-sensei courageously manage to break these, then I'd be glad if they found some help from within themselves by the end of it. (And then I'll be searching for good ones).
But, the again, I doubt it will be a trend. Maybe for a short while, when the evoked similar thoughts break their shells. But not something anyone with a brush can make, this type of feels.
If I'm proven utterly wrong some months from now, mm... Oh well! xD
Don't worry, though, it won't end the world that way. Trends pass.

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

And chapter 2 is translated! Thank you, thank you! /Claps, claps, bows/
This autobiography is just - while, I already mentioned it in my previous post, I'm saying it again - a dime a page.
It's not something to enjoy in a pleasant way (knowing that this is an autobiography), but Nagata-sensei definitely gives her readers something to digest in each panel (assuming you fall under the target audience of this piece, because otherwise, you'll be like The fOck is this Crazy Bitch going on about?! In which case, I could only pray for you to get lost and enjoy your HAPPY life for the rest of your time).
While I can't tell sensei, "ah~ I understand your pain /pat, pat, hug!/," (because no one does it in reality), her battle cry is resonating with me (and a few million others out there), making me also want to break away from our inner shell.

Yuri or not, this just topped my favorite 2016 manga. And I have a feeling that it will stay that way for a long, long time.