These stories are good for a particular audience
It's a different feeling compared to a fluff story

Maybe it's just a desire for angst? kinda weird

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Meh, i wanted a kiss or confession ;-;

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ugh, I don't feel satisfied after that ._. There wasn't really a resolution, and dark haired whatever her name is actually got her way with Itsuki, who will always have an unrequited love for her friend.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

was that the last chapter for those two? :(

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Three words : Fuck this shit.

I read it ouf of curiosity but, come one, why did I expect something else than fucked up characters fucking up the non fucked up characters ?

joined Aug 1, 2013

Gal pals for life.

joined Aug 19, 2012

a little bit of yandere never hurts anyone

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

for god sake and for all my sanity, she loves Itsuki.
Doesn't want to have sex doesn't mean you don't love someone. Goddamn

joined Mar 13, 2016

was that the last chapter for those two? :(

theres another short chapter regarding moratorium

joined Feb 7, 2016

Nah man I don't think she even love her... I think she just wants to monopolize her like she's stated

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

yups, youre right pal.

hmm, people called that platonic love"

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Doesn't it feels good to be with someone who's crazy over you?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Was that the last chapter of this arc? Mao girl seems hetero regarding sexuality but biromantic. It reminds me of a situation I've heard in the past where two women, one straight and another bi where married to each other but didn't sleep together.
And seriously, if these two got into a relationship, it's quite possible Mao would want to sleep with men while being with Itsuki. Not saying this is certain, but the possibility is still there. So it would be pretty bad for Itsuki imo.

Itsuki does the best to not confess to Mao. She probably instinctively knows can feel it won't end up well. Mao seems like the type of asshole friend who is just too selfish and at some point they will do something nasty and catch you off guard.
But besides that, it's still interesting reading these type of stories with people like that as MC, cause we get a glimpse on what they think behind their actions.

last edited at Sep 1, 2016 1:07PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 4 pg 132 "lettting go" (letting go)

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

...i expected so much more... fuck this shit xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

So is there more, it doesnt say wether its ongoing or completed or anything...

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Mfw, NTR could end like this, lol.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Welp, no sex for Itsuki for quite some time.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Was that the last chapter of this arc? Mao girl seems hetero regarding sexuality but biromantic. It reminds me of a situation I've heard in the past where two women, one straight and another bi where married to each other but didn't sleep together.
And seriously, if these two got into a relationship, it's quite possible Mao would want to sleep with men while being with Itsuki. Not saying this is certain, but the possibility is still there. So it would be pretty bad for Itsuki imo.

Itsuki does the best to not confess to Mao. She probably instinctively knows can feel it won't end up well. Mao seems like the type of asshole friend who is just too selfish and at some point they will do something nasty and catch you off guard.
But besides that, it's still interesting reading these type of stories with people like that as MC, cause we get a glimpse on what they think behind their actions.

Ahh "biromantic" , I have read about it, But still.... putting that besides Mao is one selfish moderfocker .

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mao is just a sociopath.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Sexual preference can be different than romantic. So it is possible to be emotionally attracted to one gender but not physically attracted to them, which seems like the case here so far.
I mean she said she finds the thought of touching Itsuki's v disgusting. I lol'ed there tbh. Naoko sensei has some guts to write this type of stories for a yuri magazine haha xD
It's this type of story that's kinda wrong but interesting at the same time. gonna wait to see what happens in NTR this month

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yeah whatever.
What's a story that goes nowhere even good for? And it's not even the type of story that carries a deep meaning.
It's just the same things repeating over and over again, this whole thing could have been over in half a chapter.

joined Apr 12, 2014

I was just thinking "What the fuck" lmao

joined Apr 12, 2014

I need chapter 5 now

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I think Mao is heterosexual, but homoromantic, unfortunately sexual and romantic orientations don't have to match at all. She is still pretty cruel towards her friend though. I think the real plot twist would be if her friend is actually in love with someone else. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.