Forum › Hanagui discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Well, this a last prove that KnK author take yuri seriously
Kuroki from Joou no Ecchi should stay yuri too

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

-scoffs- pleb painting still nature on traditional canvas or painting large format without stepper and safety apron/old wear. wanted to enjoy this, but my education got in the way XDDDD

last edited at Aug 6, 2016 5:32PM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I didn't look at that past first two chapters, but I don't remember any yuri at all there. All I saw were two het pairs with chara designs recycled from KnJ, so my interest waned.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I didn't look at that past first two chapters, but I don't remember any yuri at all there. All I saw were two het pairs with chara designs recycled from KnJ, so my interest waned.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/joou_sama_no_eshi_ch02#26

I thought this page gave a pretty big hint.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I liked it, but wow the pacing and the frequent comedic moments throw me out of the story a lot. I think I would have liked it if both the story and the humour were a bit more focused.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

theres more, you can find em on other websites, she flat out says she is homosexual. She is in love/attracted to the blondie girl. So far, in Joou-Sama no Eshi has been doing the yuri-bit fine, its not just a gag of a pervert lesbian, but it being part of her character. And actually gets a few nice chapters focused on her. Although I am not really expecting the yuri to actually happen in it.

I wish to see more (well treated) yuri come out of this artist tho, I REALLY like her art style.

joined Oct 12, 2013

theres more, you can find em on other websites, she flat out says she is homosexual. She is in love/attracted to the blondie girl. So far, in Joou-Sama no Eshi has been doing the yuri-bit fine, its not just a gag of a pervert lesbian, but it being part of her character. And actually gets a few nice chapters focused on her. Although I am not really expecting the yuri to actually happen in it.

I wish to see more (well treated) yuri come out of this artist tho, I REALLY like her art style.

I was thinking it might go poly end at one point with all 3 students, but I'm willing to admit I don't know what to expect anymore.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I was very suspicious when I didn't see any incriminating tags like Ecchi or NSFW for a manga by Watashiya, lol. Probably the most tame I've seen so far. I liked it though.

Yuru-yuri00055-650x365
joined Mar 31, 2013

Shouldn't this have a comedy tag? The story was funny thou :D

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

I wasnt really feeling this one until the kiss scene tbh. Her hand coming up through tsubomi's shirt to cup her face was just such a nice touch that I forgave any apathy I felt for the rest of the story.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Feeling guilty that you didn't gave Kuro-chan the romance she deserved, huh Kaworu-sensei? Keep doing works like this and we might forgive you.

last edited at Aug 7, 2016 6:04PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Radzeer posted:

Feeling guilty that you didn't gave Kuro-chan the romance she deserved, huh Kaworu-sensei?

She should Kuro-chan was kinda annoying but she still deserved a better ending than that. Everyone else got one.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

That was a clever way to lead to a kiss. Arms inside the subject's shirt, describing her inspiring model as she experiences it.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Radzeer posted:

Feeling guilty that you didn't gave Kuro-chan the romance she deserved, huh Kaworu-sensei?

She should Kuro-chan was kinda annoying but she still deserved a better ending than that. Everyone else got one.

Kuro bringing her girlfriend to visit sensei and her baby would have simultaneously been heartwarming and probably hilarious as fuck.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was a clever way to lead to a kiss. Arms inside the subject's shirt, describing her inspiring model as she experiences it.

Oh shit, I hadnt noticed. I didnt realise her arms were still inside her shirt

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This author is an idiot.

She knows Yuri sell. Not only this one-shot, but proof is in her fan-service where it goes Yuri to 100. Not to mention her male characters design is super limited, to just 3. The serious teacher with glass, the shots~ish young male, and the buffed guy with eyes closed. Check out KnJ and Joou-Sama and you will see those same 3 characters there

Move and swear loyal to Yuri. Actually... go smut Yuri. And she could have been the queen of that genre

last edited at Aug 8, 2016 3:15PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This author is an idiot.

She knows Yuri sell. Not only this one-shot, but proof is in her fan-service where it goes Yuri to 100. Not to mention her male characters design is super limited, to just 3. The serious teacher with glass, the shots~ish young male, and the buffed guy with eyes closed. Check out KnJ and Joou-Sama and you will see those same 3 characters there

Move and swear loyal to Yuri. Actually... go smut Yuri. And she could have been the queen of that genre

What, yuri doesn't sell much... only very few specific stuff, (and its mostly Yuru Yuri that sells well).

joined Feb 18, 2015

That was one of the cutest one-shots I've read in ages! She really does need to totally experience her subject in order to depict in on canvas to its fullest! And, oh my! Did she ever! (I wonder how good the painting would have been if she devoured more of Tsubomi?)

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This author is an idiot.

Wow, it's almost like the artist is a completely separate human being from you with their own interests and agency and you don't actually have any right to dictate how they do their job.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This author is an idiot.

Wow, it's almost like the artist is a completely separate human being from you with their own interests and agency and you don't actually have any right to dictate how they do their job.

That comment was meant to be hyperbole and non-serious if you didn't realise it...

last edited at Aug 8, 2016 11:48PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This author is an idiot.

That comment was meant to be hyperbole and non-serious if you didn't realise it...

If that was supposed to be a joke, don't quit your day job.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

No, it's not. You need to understand the difference between a joke and a hyperbole comment.

last edited at Aug 9, 2016 6:23AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

No, it's not. You need to understand the difference between a joke and a hyperbole comment.

It’s difficult to tell what’s hyperbolic when posters regularly come out with similar fare utterly seriously.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I've personally never really liked most of Kaworu Watashiya's works, but I'll be damned if this isn't the cutest kiss I've seen in a mango yet.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This is a strange one. Very disjointed-feeling narrative, hard to follow. Also extremely dubious consent when Chouko made her move on Tsubomi, although considering this author, perhaps I should be grateful it wasn't more sleazy than it was. Still, I thought it was interesting. Thanks Doranku.

To reply you must either login or sign up.