Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Great art. Reminds me Riko & Haru [...]. I hope the romance in this won't be too dragging as well. There's so much potential in it. The first pair was quite boring for me — cliché couple. The second pair was cool though.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hope the romance in this won't be too dragging as well

Prepare to be severely disappointed.

I dont mind it dragging lol as long as it dosnt crawl into het land.

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

A-ahaha really want to fluff Shio-chan's hair ///

joined Jun 7, 2012

I feel sad that this is the only thing on the site tagged with "Lots of Hugging."

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice tags "Lots of Hugging". Really liking this story (so far) so peaceful, relaxing and easy-going...

Somehow I get the feeling that there will be some sad "Oh! the FEELS T_T" moments... I hope not. Please someone tell me it's not like that!!!

joined Apr 13, 2012

I want a goddess like that for my own ♥ .. just hugging a cute lady like that would be enough ~

last edited at Nov 2, 2013 8:43PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Class Rep. is so cute! I hope she gets more screentime, and a name.
About the main couples, I'm guessing this is gonna become a love square or something down the road?

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

This manga is such a pleasant read. It gives me a slice-of-life kind of feel with gods included. With or without a lot of yuri, I'm sure I'll enjoy this manga either way.

joined Jul 17, 2013

This is just too cute, I love it <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga is such a pleasant read. It gives me a slice-of-life kind of feel with gods included. With or without a lot of yuri, I'm sure I'll enjoy this manga either way.

Have you read Kamichu? It's not yuri or subtexty, but it hits all those other points and is ever so cute.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/kamichu

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want a loli goddess to cheer me up too... sulking Asian girls have it easy with so many deities ...

last edited at Nov 3, 2013 10:57AM

joined Apr 3, 2013

<3 This is so cute<3 wheee!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I still have an unsettling feeling when reading this. Can't enjoy it for some reason... hate that feeling.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I still have an unsettling feeling when reading this. Can't enjoy it for some reason... hate that feeling.

Right? Like something big is about to happen.. and it won't be good. But it's really adorable so i'll try to enjoy myself as much as i can :)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Class rep _ Omochi kaeri~~

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I'm a goner with the class rep. owo

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

So...much...smiling....I wasn't prepared for this...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Class President.... I WANT THAT CLASS PRESIDENT!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Reading this makes me so happy. I love how happy Kotori is.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Right? Like something big is about to happen.. and it won't be good. But it's really adorable so i'll try to enjoy myself as much as i can :)

I get the feeling that complications will be taken out of the "Cliché Complications Recycle Box", as I like to call it. (Forseshadowing of a love triangle for the most part, I hate those)

Hopefully it will all develop peacefully without any issues, without any "feels moments", I just want to relax.

joined Apr 13, 2012

this is so cute that it's nearly unbearable (?)

joined Mar 6, 2013

Love that tag, 'Lots of Hugging'. I'd like more.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

A nice slice-of-life story. I guess it doesn't really matter whether there is yuri in it or not, but just wondering whether there is any to justify tagging it as such? It might be misleading otherwise.

joined Apr 3, 2013

A nice slice-of-life story. I guess it doesn't really matter whether there is yuri in it or not, but just wondering whether there is any to justify tagging it as such? It might be misleading otherwise.

It IS a little misleading, at least so far. :3
<3 Nyumphhhh.. so kyuuute :D

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

It IS a little misleading, at least so far. :3
<3 Nyumphhhh.. so kyuuute :D

I agree it doesn't matter whether it's yuri because it is soooo cute and fun to read either way but so far it is misleading but we only have two chapters and 4 specials so we have to hold on. If it is yuri I'm wondering exactly where it is and when it'll happen @w@

To reply you must either login or sign up.