Forum › Posts by Taco

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

I am so in love with the way Asagi Ryuu draws bodies. Unf!dsgfd
And the art isn't the only thing that's gorgeous; the poses and positions with or without the sex are too.
While the plot confused me sometimes, it was still a nice read. I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you, Yuri Project, for scanlating this!

last edited at Jan 25, 2014 10:42PM

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

This desperately needs a sequel.
I desperately need a sequel.
THIS WAS JUST TOO CUTE!

Taco
Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

Anyway, this one seems a bit lacking to me. I don't think Beniko was set up well enough as a proper ladylike girl for the disparity with the other parts of her personality to really shine through and make the comedy work. Seriously, most of what we see of her is a face distorted with anger or frustration at Aoi. She's hardly ever portrayed as calm or elegant and it just makes me wonder how all those girls came to like her.

I would agree with the lack of elegance in her character, haha. Maybe her anger will dwindle down in the upcoming chapters, and we'll be able to see a more ladylike demeanor from her... or she'll continue to be angry in almost every panel of every page for the sake of comedy. Well, this is the first chapter after all, so hopefully the manga will show more than just an angry Beniko.

Taco
Feeling Box discussion 28 Nov 23:02
Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

That was just absolutely great. More of Luka being the bottom please! ////

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

This manga is such a pleasant read. It gives me a slice-of-life kind of feel with gods included. With or without a lot of yuri, I'm sure I'll enjoy this manga either way.

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

It makes me so happy to see a doujinshi of these two that isn't NSFW. I wish there were more...

Taco
Fluffy discussion 25 Oct 00:04
Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

I need more Miku x Luka in my life.

Taco
Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

Oh my heart. ///// Tsunderes are still always the best.

Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

Imouto acted quite differently from how I thought she would. It's like she gets bubblier and less yandere-like each chapter, though she's really cute like that. This is making me want to know the imouto even more..

Taco
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 21:15
Naotoicon3v2
joined Oct 14, 2013

Ah man... I was kind of expecting the "visiting my father" scene to be executed better. It felt choppy to me, maybe because it was right after they left Momokino. It was also cheesy..?

Though what got me just going "what." mostly was Yuzu bawling her eyes out because she believes Mei really doesn't feel the same way. I mean, yeah, that would be unfortunate but was that really a moment to be crying? It doesn't cross to me that Yuzu is actually in love with Mei when she does that, mainly because I think that if she did love her, she'd simply be happy that Mei was smiling during that moment. Seriously, the poor girl rarely, if ever, smiles!

Or maybe it's just me. They're only high schoolers anyway, so I might be too serious with this but agghhhh Yuzu get a hold of yourself girl! o<-<