Forum › Kindred Spirits on the Roof SIDE A: Another Yuritopia discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

@ Faust
I chose to interpret this scene as saying she's straight. But interpreting it as she's asexual works, too.

I always interpreted that scene as Ano joking around with special meaning behind it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

@ Faust
I chose to interpret this scene as saying she's straight. But interpreting it as she's asexual works, too.

And it might be possible that Ano is demisexual, just like Yuna.

Yeah totally, but it's more like, until she states differently, I really will assume that she's uninterested and just kinda leave it blank

joined Apr 21, 2016

Next chapter is taking forever ugh

joined Apr 21, 2016

Next chapter is taking forever ugh

It physically hurts to wait for my Yuritopia XD

the wait is killing me TT

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know the best way to make it take longer? Whine about it in the forums.

It's well known that every time some dip posts "when's the next chaaaaaaapter" or similar, they put that project on the back burner for an extra month or so.

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

It's well known that every time some dip posts "when's the next chaaaaaaapter" or similar, they put that project on the back burner for an extra month or so.

Well I'll be, here I thought delays were caused by such serious reasons as real-life obligations getting in the way of something that's at best a hobby and labor of love. Turns out, scanlators are actually just petty and can't stand when some random internet folk are naive enough to whine about it.

Or, you know, you could just tell people not to whine, I guess.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Gotta get creative every time you see
Or just delete those comments, it's pretty much useless spam at this point, since some people reaaally don't get it and keep at it

last edited at May 10, 2016 12:57PM

joined Apr 27, 2016

I'm really sorry if I caused you trouble but, I really didn't mean for my comment to come out as complaining

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Joebtuba posted:

Well I'll be, here I thought delays were caused by such serious reasons as real-life obligations getting in the way of something that's at best a hobby and labor of love. Turns out, scanlators are actually just petty and can't stand when some random internet folk are naive enough to whine about it.

Wow. You so smart.

I don't think openly admitting that you didn't bother to read forum rules is a good way to win a argument about breaking them.

last edited at May 23, 2016 11:49PM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Are they going to continue this?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Are they going to continue this?

Yes. In the last time I checked /u/, the last chapter should be released soon. Be patient.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/738106698796257280

So, licensed to be released in English next January it seems.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

i wish i could play the game T-T never been so mad about having a mac.

same, everybody gets to play

joined Oct 20, 2013

To add a bit more info, Side A: Another Yuritopia and Side B: Naka Yoshi Quiz are going to be released together as an omnibus in English, which should be awesome. Dunno what /u/ will do. Licensing is a bittersweet thing for scanlators, I think.

I'd actually finished translating first quarter of Naka Yoshi Quiz, and got a second copy to debind and everything, but I'll will put it on hold indefinitely, unless it looks like the English release will fall through for whatever reason. I think the second part is possibly even better than the first. Basically it's about two girls who love watching intimate friendships who join a quiz club in order to ship/watch the president and vice president, then end up together themselves.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 9:49PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Anon on /u/ already translated SIDE B, but recetly said he won't edit it since it's licenced and will stick to the doujins now. Dunno if he will finish SIDE A though. Only one chapter left. Damn.

joined Oct 20, 2013

^Anon on /u/ already translated SIDE B, but recetly said he won't edit it since it's licenced and will stick to the doujins now. Dunno if he will finish SIDE A though. Only one chapter left. Damn.

Brilliant. I hadn't yet looked to see if it was in progress but since there was a big gap in Side A I had tentatively assumed there weren't working on Side B. That is good to hear though.

I hope side A gets finished, even if it's only up for a few months. I think it'd be unwise for the licensee to complain about the unnofficial translators that essentially create most their market. That said, everyone should do what they can to make sure the author gets supported as much as possible.

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I read this a while ago and I just finished the game. Fortunately, I didn't remember anything about this lol. Now I'm reading again and definitely is so much better this way. The game is suuper cheap here, like $16 dollars. I really liked it but some "sex" scenes were dumb, that "I don't know what to do" is annoying ... and Yuna is supposed to be clever and she got too retarded when Hina confessed. Now I hope they upload the last chapter.

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 9:39PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Brilliant. I hadn't yet looked to see if it was in progress but since there was a big gap in Side A I had tentatively assumed there weren't working on Side B. That is good to hear though.

I hope side A gets finished, even if it's only up for a few months. I think it'd be unwise for the licensee to complain about the unnofficial translators that essentially create most their market. That said, everyone should do what they can to make sure the author gets supported as much as possible.

Looks like Anon from /u/ droped it for good. He won't finish SIDA A. If you are still interested in working on SIDE B, you can use my digital version of the manga I posted some time ago on yuri project.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god I was caught red handed... But these 2 are just so adorable >.<

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

too bad it doen't look like it's Hachi's artwork in the game.

Of course not. The game's art is done by Peg.

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Thanks there, was scratching my head all night trying to find the chapters.

If you don't mind me asking, is this the one? https://www.amazon.com/Kindred-Spirits-Roof-Complete-Collection/dp/1626924686

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Thanks there, was scratching my head all night trying to find the chapters.

If you don't mind me asking, is this the one? https://www.amazon.com/Kindred-Spirits-Roof-Complete-Collection/dp/1626924686

Yes.

joined Nov 17, 2016

No chapter 4?

To reply you must either login or sign up.