Forum › Kindred Spirits on the Roof SIDE A: Another Yuritopia discussion

joined Dec 1, 2010

this franchise is the gift that keeps on giving :D

I sooooo want a manga or VN that shows all the couples in ~10 years time though...

joined Sep 25, 2015

I love this guy's work. I hope more gets translated.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg yessss I can't get access to this game so thank god it's being drawn and the art is so good and omg it's a gift front he heavens ;v; can't wait for the next part!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

How many chapters is this?
I recall see the raws (or something) but I dont remember how long it is.

Also: Yes, the game is totally worth buying.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 9:23PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I thought the art looked familiar, this is the author that always draws those animal ears characters

joined Jun 30, 2015

Maybe we will have more cameo in the next chapters.

I quite like Seina. Man, the scene when she snapped is great. The way her voice changes is also fun as well.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 4:28PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

Damn, the game looks so good and I can't afford it -.- It will take FOREVER for price to drop.
Yeah, I came here only to complain about it. Now pat my back.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Damn, the game looks so good and I can't afford it -.- It will take FOREVER for price to drop.
Yeah, I came here only to complain about it. Now pat my back.

//pats your back out of complete sympathy
That moment 35$ is getting in the way of yuri bliss

joined Mar 25, 2013

How many chapters is this?
I recall see the raws (or something) but I dont remember how long it is.

It's 4 chapters. Page 4 shows it's 4 chapters + 'Congratulatory Comment' + Extra Comic (which would be around 3-5 pages)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It looks really cute!
So, new chapters comming up?

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

hey! a wild rainbow appears
[Pirate link removed, user suspended for 1 day]
heres the game, and its free :D

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 10:46AM by Nezchan

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

itou hachi not age gap what is this nigga? i cant believe it

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Rainbowmau5 posted:

hey! a wild rainbow appears
[Pirate link removed, user suspended for 1 day]
heres the game, and its free :D

lol you done fucked up

everyone, if you wanna play this excellent game (well, read this excellent VN...), PLEASE pay for it! Show the devs and localizers that we are (the english-speaking market) a viable yuri market!!

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 11:22PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Aah I see, the first chapter had Shiina speak with Maki, her sort of advice, and then here we have more interactions with Hina, and her share of advice. Hina's the silent type, but her consideration for those around her is nice, really. Maki's support was comforting too.

Aaaahh this chapter was great, it got me laughing and then it really made my heart ache, but made me very happy at the same time. Shiina pointing out the couch was one of the best moments haha. That moment you remember you got laid there. Getting to see Yuna and Ano again was such a treat, would have been nice to see more blushing/flirting between Yuna and Hina.
Sigh, this update really brought out of lot of emotions from me, I miss those dorks so much

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 1:44AM

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

It's the couch!

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

will forever grieve no ano route

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think that couch has seen many things.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Aah I see, the first chapter had Shiina speak with Maki, her sort of advice, and then here we have more interactions with Hina, and her share of advice. Hina's the silent type, but her consideration for those around her is nice, really. Maki's support was comforting too.

Sigh, this update really brought out of lot of emotions from me, I miss those dorks so much

Hey, careful with spoiling the game. I didn't finish it yet.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Hey, careful with spoiling the game. I didn't finish it yet.

Goddamnit (from spoiling you)
The spinoff itself takes place a year after the game
Even if not directly spoiled, it still hints (heavily) at stuff you know
I'd suggest not reading the doujins and the comments btw, there's spoilers obviouisly

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 4:45AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Agree that it's kinda risky reading an official book set AFTER the game if you haven't finished it yet and don't want spoilers ^^;

Nice chapter, was nice to see Yuna, though wasn't unexpected. And yeah, the couch comment was priceless. XD

joined Oct 13, 2014

hope she cleaned that couch lol

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Had to watch some gameplay videos on this game in order to fully appreciate the characters xD
Still in the middle of watching it (not a huge fan of visual novels, I find the pacing too slow) so I have like minimum knowledge of whos who, but it is nice to read this manga regardless (just that it's probably better knowing the characters)
It is nice to point at the characters and go "I KNOW WHO THAT IS!" though hahaha xD

joined Jun 30, 2015

THAT COUCH LMFAO

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh my god! It's the couch!

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That couch, HAHAHAHAHA, oh my gosh! That was a good chapter, I was waiting for Ano and the other couples to show up, not disappointed at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.