Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i love kari and yuri project they always bring me gold citrus chapters <3 <3 <3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Matsuri: "Taniguchi-Senpai. I also have a crack in my shield for you."

You do know this is an edit right?

joined Jul 7, 2016

I like this series a lot, but I have a lot of difficulty liking Mei. She's just too robotic for too long. She uses Yuzu way too much. Before long, it's just like "Go fuck yourself, Mei."

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Matsuri: "Taniguchi-Senpai. I also have a crack in my shield for you."

You do know this is an edit right?

Then I feel like a fool, but...

Matsuri: "With this... looks like I found a crack in your shield." "This was a valuable date... bye."

joined Apr 21, 2016

Is the anime adaption on citrus true? (yes i know im late i just saw it hahaha)

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Dunno if it's true, but it's probably the one that's most likely to get an anime right now. It's too early for YagaKimi.

I like this series a lot, but I have a lot of difficulty liking Mei. She's just too robotic for too long. She uses Yuzu way too much. Before long, it's just like "Go fuck yourself, Mei."

Welcome to the club, my friend. \o/ Mei gets a tiny little bit better after they hook up, though.

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 11:31AM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Yuzu with a ponytail looks like Eli, while Yuzu in pigtails looks like Lucy

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 3:08AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chapter 22 LQ raws are already up on the net. Is quite the chapter

Mei is an utter dork and tries her hardest to follow Yuzu's "Plan to have a perfect date with Mei" so they can have the perfect date.

Is a lot of fun. ^^

On another news, if someone is in Germany. Saburota will be signing autographs there

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

I really don't understand why this manga is the most popular yuri manga. I liked it until chapter 8 I think, but it's way too bad. Mei is too boring and serious, no one would give a fuck about her if she wasn't pretty, she is too cold and plain, and there are enough characters like that in yuri and anime in general. Nothing interesting about her, no development even after her and Yuzu became a couple, she doesn't seem to know how love works. And Yuzu is too in love with her and I don't even get why, it's annoying she is the only lovey dovey in their relationship. But the worst part isn't that, the series goes around in circles, I don't think the autor knows how to put drama or make a story interesting without love triangles. Until chapter 3 it was ok, first appeared the girl with the big eyebrows, then Matsuri , then the fucking sisters and the other stories like Harumi's sister and the student council are pretty fucking boring. I really liked Citrus about two years ago, but Saburouta seems to run out of ideas, it's a shame because I believed this story had potencial. Oh well... I guess it's popular because the art is good? But I've seen pretty good art in other yuris that aren't really known, how bad.

joined Dec 4, 2015

There's a speedy translation floating around. Mei is incredibly cute in this latest chapter, she has absolutely no idea about dates.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I really don't understand why this manga is the most popular yuri manga.

Popularity and quality are separate things.

Long ago I read like 3 chapters, I was not compelled to read more. I tried reading it again today, cuz I have nothing to fucking do, and wow, this is terrible. I could not get more than 3 in this time again, had to make the cringe stop.

Art does its job, but writing/story is... yeah... hmmhmm. Even ignoring all the nobody-characters and just focusing on the core arch, its mediocre at best.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

There's a speedy translation floating around. Mei is incredibly cute in this latest chapter, she has absolutely no idea about dates.

Give it a few hours, they're making edits to that one >_>
They rushed it and it had like 15 typos among other things, + lack of punctuation sometimes

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Chapter 22 is most hilarious thing to happen to Mei.

Outside of school, Mei is an utter dork. And with all the rampant sexual harassment at the beginning, I find it refreshing that Mei had become an absolutely adorable tomato by just hugging Yuzu.

The sisters are rubbing off each other, it's great!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I really don't understand why this manga is the most popular yuri manga. I liked it until chapter 8 I think, but it's way too bad. Mei is too boring and serious, no one would give a fuck about her if she wasn't pretty, she is too cold and plain, and there are enough characters like that in yuri and anime in general. Nothing interesting about her, no development even after her and Yuzu became a couple, she doesn't seem to know how love works. And Yuzu is too in love with her and I don't even get why, it's annoying she is the only lovey dovey in their relationship. But the worst part isn't that, the series goes around in circles, I don't think the autor knows how to put drama or make a story interesting without love triangles. Until chapter 3 it was ok, first appeared the girl with the big eyebrows, then Matsuri , then the fucking sisters and the other stories like Harumi's sister and the student council are pretty fucking boring. I really liked Citrus about two years ago, but Saburouta seems to run out of ideas, it's a shame because I believed this story had potencial. Oh well... I guess it's popular because the art is good? But I've seen pretty good art in other yuris that aren't really known, how bad.

This is spot on. I find Mei boring too. And also i don't get how Yuzu is getting sooo flustered around Mei every single time, despite being around her around 1 year-ish. Like by that time she should at least be used to it and stop being so nervous. It just seems like her behavior doesn't make any sense, it's just like that so Citrus can be more interesting.
I think Citrus is popular, because it has great art, and also it was good in the beggining, so people have stick to it during the years.

To be honest, at that point I think they should just do it. Not only it's obvious the author draggs it beause she wants to keep the readers excited about next chapter, but since it never happens this effects the manga negatively. Like after some point, the readers won't be excited anymore, but rather tired of it.
Besides that, i don't really know how Citrus could progress now besides having meaningless stuff in each chapter. Like ok, the date is fine, but feels meaningless. It's slice of life, but also needs something more than just it.

Maybe Saburuta could focus back on Mei's familly and create some conflict from there. Or explore Yuzu's coming out to Harumin about dating Mei. Or even bumbing in one of her old friends with whom she said she wanted to get a boyfriend in the first chapter

last edited at Jul 20, 2016 7:34AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

The sisters are rubbing off each other

I can't believe you've done this.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

uhh didn't yuzu have black hair in the last chapter? Now it's blonde again...

that inconsistency though

Maybe the bonus chapter was supposed to happen before she dyed her hair?

She was wearing a wig. She even pulls it off of her head. She never went back to black, just always kept it the same.

Look what's in her hand ....
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch18#12

Also: What's the point in hate posting in the comments section so much? By now, so many damn chapters, if you don't like it you shouldn't keep reading it. I don't go to any forums of mangas or tv or whatever of things I don't like and talk about how I don't like them. I got better things to do.

Much love for Citrus! It's meant for fun. Don't take it so seriously.

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 2:40PM

Gumi%203
joined May 7, 2016

i heavily doubt that the author wrote "smack dat booty" but it is a nice touch

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

I pre-ordered the fifth book, it should arrive sometime next month so I've got to hang in there. So frustrating!! I wanna read the next few chapters but I don't wanna spoil the book!!!! RAWR!!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

SMACK DAT BOOTY

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 3:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like how the first-year just casually shipped Yuzu and Harumin right in their faces.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

SMACK DAT BOOTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWKohtjyfc#t=0m24s

thank youu

Ah no matter how many times I shit-talk about Citrus I get excited whenever a new chapter comes and squel

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 5:08PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

uhh didn't yuzu have black hair in the last chapter? Now it's blonde again...

that inconsistency though

Maybe the bonus chapter was supposed to happen before she dyed her hair?

She was wearing a wig. She even pulls it off of her head. She never went back to black, just always kept it the same.

Look what's in her hand ....
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch18#12

Also: What's the point in hate posting in the comments section so much? By now, so many damn chapters, if you don't like it you shouldn't keep reading it. I don't go to any forums of mangas or tv or whatever of things I don't like and talk about how I don't like them. I got better things to do.

Much love for Citrus! It's meant for fun. Don't take it so seriously.

Thanks for the clarification sarcasm I realize that now because of the new chapter -_- my comment was a month old ya know lol.

Dude what? I'm not hate posting... I was just confused was all. I'm fine now dang.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Woah, that alumni girl really has nothing better to do with her life than meddling with the affairs of a school she's no longer part of ? Oo

She definitively need to get laid... >>

To reply you must either login or sign up.