Citrus discussion 22 Apr 12:39
joined Jul 7, 2016

Citrus = Top 5 yuri of all times ?

Not even close

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 10:08
joined Jul 7, 2016

it's been months of Yuzu being sad

Where is this? I saw someone mention a time skip in the forums but saw no evidence of one in the story.

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 18:40
joined Jul 7, 2016

Mei is like the weather in England. Cant make its own damn mind up.
Kiss Yuzu? Be cold towards her? Touch her? Assault her? Love her? Leave her?

Dear god. I feel so bad for Yuzu.

I'd trade all the citrus in the world for some nice Candy Boy about now (though there are a few REALLY fantastic Candy Boy fan fictions, I would like some more official story please).

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 18:21
joined Jul 7, 2016

Sara Tachibana is the short older sister of Nina (white haired girls)

Over half the girls have white hair (including Yuzu) and are all identical.

I looked at the link. Thanks for the reminder. Since it was only like 2 chapters many years ago and seemingly before Yuzu told Mei anything, it seems rather unimportant now. Frankly, reading over it, it feels more like Mei wasn't sure of Yuzu's feelings and was trying to get over her own for Yuzu by dating someone else. I guess it's on everyone's mind now though 'cause that seems to have been recently in the anime (from what people are saying).

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 6:27PM

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 18:15
joined Jul 7, 2016

The whole 'Sara and Mei' thing especially, where Mei accepts being in a relationship with Sara (when Mei was clearly not inlove with Sara in the first place). I get drama is to strengthen their relationship, but it was at that chapter it got me noticing something..

Who's Sara and when was Mei in a relationship with her? I am so lost.

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 18:13
joined Jul 7, 2016

if you dont want to do it, at least free your fucking own daughter of this stupid duty....

I was under the impression that he didn't care whether she did it or not, but it's been a while since I read that part

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 17:50
joined Jul 7, 2016

Seriously Yuzu, just give up on Mei and move on. Find another lover. She honestly doesn’t deserve you.

That's been my thought since the beginning. I had hopes of Mei eventually being lightened up by being around Yuzu, but instead, Mei's only dragged Yuzu down. Plus there's no good reason for Yuzu to fixate on Mei so much, especially when there are many better people in her life. At this point, it just feels contrived.

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 17:23
joined Jul 7, 2016

They could have given Sakura Trick a second anime season. They could have adapted Girl Friends or gone a little more cute with Hana and Hina. Instead, they chose this :-( At least in the last few chapters, I didn't have to worry about telling apart a bunch of identical characters. But who are Sara and Nina?

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 5:26PM

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 18:21
joined Jul 7, 2016

I stopped being able to tell what was going on many chapters ago. Too many new characters suddenly dumped in, half of them look the same so you never know who is who.

I don't even remember the rapey teacher fiance. I think I'll just wait until it's done to try rereading it. Maybe it'll make more sense if not spending a month or more between each chapter.

last edited at Oct 21, 2017 6:26PM

joined Jul 7, 2016

How is it that something that's not very good (and claiming to be yuri when it's not) like Hayate x Blade goes on for nearly 100 chapters while this gets cut after 18 (assuming volume 3 is 6 chapters)?

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 5:19AM

Kaylakaze
joined Jul 7, 2016

For a long time, I was thinking that this story made much more sense than the anime's. Now, I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Kaylakaze
Emo Star discussion 12 Aug 14:15
joined Jul 7, 2016

I didn't look at the tags. I read a few pages and thought "WTF am I reading?" Checked the tags. Sure enough.

Kaylakaze
joined Jul 7, 2016

Ow. Ch 20 hurts so much. Reia deserves to get eaten.

Kaylakaze
Citrus discussion 08 Jul 09:00
joined Jul 7, 2016

I like this series a lot, but I have a lot of difficulty liking Mei. She's just too robotic for too long. She uses Yuzu way too much. Before long, it's just like "Go fuck yourself, Mei."

Kaylakaze
joined Jul 7, 2016

I don't mind sex scene with konakaga, but they should be lovey dovey sex scenes. Without that, it doesn't feel as good.

Kaylakaze
joined Jul 7, 2016

I like the anime, but his manga is SOOOO much better.