Forum › A "small" topic for video games

joined Jan 8, 2016

But Shantae is her super best besty friend that even her human soul in Limbo doesn't want to let go of and pyjama parties and she wants to get carried by her for kicks and a totally deep arc with a foreboding background story that is rather interesting.

The tease was hardcore in Pirates curse.

Shantae x Risky is a snooze fest of frenemies I have seen a million times already.

Edit: Have some best pairing NSFW

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 2:32PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I prefer the "snooze fest" of Shantae x Risky (plunder that booty, Risky. Pirate pun related fun) but Shantae x Rotty is nice too.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

not liking foe yay

Not even a genie can cure shit taste it seems ;)

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 4:45PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Does anyone in this thread stream on Twitch? If so, I'd love to watch. I need a few more channels to follow.

joined Jan 8, 2016

The Foe Yay is just a slight step above from the "I can change him/her!" bab boy/girl mentality!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The Foe Yay is just a slight step above from the "I can change him/her!" bab boy/girl mentality!

Who said I would want risky to change, dont you know hate/love sex is the best kind?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Does anyone in this thread stream on Twitch? If so, I'd love to watch. I need a few more channels to follow.

I have a twitch but i haven't streamed anything since my PC died last year, i'll probably do some light streaming when i get my PS4, meaning there won't be much variety aside from King of Fighters XIV, Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0, so if you're still interested then by all means join me as i waste time fishing and getting rekt at Mahjong

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm surprised no one has talked about Overwatch yet.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Overwatch, that's a game about shipping, right?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So I started Nier, Papa Nier is the best, also Kaine might as well be proto-Zero
I dont like her as much as Zero though because she's basically Zero if she wasnt lazy and was a gigantic edgelord (seriously her mouth runs way too tryhardy sometimes)

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I have a twitch but i haven't streamed anything since my PC died last year, i'll probably do some light streaming when i get my PS4, meaning there won't be much variety aside from King of Fighters XIV, Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0, so if you're still interested then by all means join me as i waste time fishing and getting rekt at Mahjong

Boom, followed. I also stream from Ps4...yeah, there isn't a lot of variety. Mostly Souls games and eventually Binding of Issac Rebirth hopefully. When are you expecting your Ps4?

Lol, some guy in my stream told me his favorite game was Overwatch and I just stumbled over words. I said, "O-Overwatch...umm...i-it has a large fanbase.......[extended awkward mumbling] ."

Objectively, it's probably a good game but I'm not much of a fan of MOBAs nor the fanbase.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Overwatch is not really a MOBA. It's basically TF2 (all the game modes in the game are the same ones as TF2, capture point, push cart, etc). Instead of 9 classes, there are 21. (So each class cannot handle as much as a TF2 equivalent). It is similar how the 4 classes in Battlefield games post BF2 are more versatile, while BF2 had 7 classes.

The only reason it has MOBA comparisons is that it has 6v6 action (though thats nothing new for competitive FPS). and 21 heroes. Oh and everyone has a skill called an ultimate. (Other skills but that is nothing new to FPS games). Well, and Roadhog is Pudge.

It's just another FPS game, really. :)

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 1:01AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Yes there's a lot of shipping in Overwatch. And I agree, it has nothing to do with a MOBA or I wouldn't even play it.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Boom, followed. I also stream from Ps4...yeah, there isn't a lot of variety. Mostly Souls games and eventually Binding of Issac Rebirth hopefully. When are you expecting your Ps4?

At the end of august when KoF XIV releases, will only have it and whatever game my brother gets (Probably Uncharted 4 or something similar) until october
Speaking of which is there anyway to tone down the stream quality on PS4? My upload speed ain't exactly the fastest in town

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

At the end of august when KoF XIV releases, will only have it and whatever game my brother gets (Probably Uncharted 4 or something similar) until october
Speaking of which is there anyway to tone down the stream quality on PS4? My upload speed ain't exactly the fastest in town

There is I believe. When you hit "Broadcast now" there is a drop down bar that says "high quality" that you can adjust :}

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Beat ending A of Nier, so far I vastly prefer Drakengard 3 but this game still has the chance to impress me

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So I finally started playing pokemon again after like 5 years it's really cool revisiting Hoen after such a long time

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

So... uh, isn't anyone looking forward for Zero Time Dilemma at all? It releases in like 12 hours, the Steam version, I mean.

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 11:51PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I haven't played the first two games in the series yet! I'm way behind!

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I haven't played the first two games in the series yet! I'm way behind!

Aw, really? You should! They're the best visual novels I've ever played and I've played a whole lot. I'm talking about Ace Attorney (All of em, including the Miles games), Hotel Dusk, Danganronpa and Steins Gate. I heard they're gonna release both the prequels to Steam at a later date, so you should wait for that

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

So, any opinions regarding Va11 Hall-A? Played through the entire game and while I've enjoyed it, the writing seemed a bit inconsistent at the later half of it. As mentioned a page before, related due to multiple mentions of the LGBT community and the fact that the main character is bi. Not like it wasn't obvious to begin with. Also, was totally shipping Dana and the MC.

Coming back to Overwatch, heard that shared XP for the entire game can be rather annoying. Is it really true? Been toying with the idea of buying it since I've grinded TF2 to death.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anyone played Summon night 5? I got it when it came out but haven't really done much. Apparently there's yuri in at least one of the endings. I think I'll restart my run and beat like a chapter per day or something like that.

Also, no mention of Migthy no.9? I tried the game on Wiiu and the load times killed my determination to beat the game. There's also frame rate issues and some of the level design is very X6/questionable. I didn't find the game very difficult either...then again I did re-play x6 not too long ago...for some reason...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Nier was a letdown so Drakengard 3 is still 10x better.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope was so bad I gave up 9 hours in, I just cant, this game is shit.

Playing Tales of Xillia now, hopefully it's better.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 5:08AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Nier was a letdown so Drakengard 3 is still 10x better.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope was so bad I gave up 9 hours in, I just cant, this game is shit.

Playing Tales of Xillia now, hopefully it's better.

Tales of Xillia is pretty good. The 2nd one not so much...

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Coming back to Overwatch, heard that shared XP for the entire game can be rather annoying. Is it really true? Been toying with the idea of buying it since I've grinded TF2 to death.

I'm not sure what you mean by shared XP? Do you mean that it is only your account that levels up instead of the characters? (Like Battlefield where your account levels up to get unlocks and each class levels up to get unlocks too).

If so, then yes, levelling your account is tedious. Because the loot boxes you get are per level up and each only drops 4 prizes... and the game is full of dumb shit that takes up drops. Sprays... so many sprays... and you can get dupes which will give you a small amount of coins. Coins aren't guarenteed drops from loot boxes either. Coins are what let you unlock whatever you want.

It's some of the worst mobile game style unlocking (and this game cost $40).

That being said, I have gotten drops I wanted, like the B.Va skin for D.Va and a victory pose for her as well as an intro for Pharah. My brother got a legendary skin for Widowmaker too.

That being said, I don't really like a lot of the unlocks anyway (like I don't like any of Tracer's legendary skins) so it hasn't bugged me that much. :P

If RNG isn't kind to you it is frustrating and Blizzard prepared their microtransaction store just for you! Buy loot boxes for real money! Don't get suckered into using it though... makes getting loot boxes lose any sort of charm.

This topic has been locked.