Forum › A "small" topic for video games

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I only played Dota 2 against bots.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Arena seems to be the most casual mode so it's better than the others, but for me it seemed to get worse quickly online so I stopped playing that.

I've played some Dota 2 against bots as well, but not as recently as Smite.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I haven't really played Dota 2 since the last International. There were so many changes and all this stuff and it was too much work to keep up on the game since I want to play more than just one game.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_caULDIbq4

VIVA MEXICO

My heart still aches for Angel not being voiced by Mayumi Shintani, AKA the best seiyuu ever, anymore. But her new voice's not bad at all

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OK...what the fuck! NAS(Nihon Ad Systems) took down both DN and YGOpro(Devpro/Salvation are uncertain atm). If Devpro goes down...I'll cry. Good job guys! a lot of people are quitting the game because the actual card game is freaking expensive. #FUCKONAMI...?

Isn't 2016 just great!?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Now that i'm dealing with Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and those hit percentage on hard, i can say without a shadow of doubt in my heart:
I do not believe in Harvey Dent!!

OK...what the fuck! NAS(Nihon Ad Systems) took down both DN and YGOpro(Devpro/Salvation are uncertain atm). If Devpro goes down...I'll cry. Good job guys! a lot of people are quitting the game because the actual card game is freaking expensive. #FUCKONAMI...?

That really sucks, hopefully it'll be tougher to shut down Devpro, though they can still send them C&D letters

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 3:16AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Now that i'm dealing with Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and those hit percentage on hard, i can say without a shadow of doubt in my heart:
I do not believe in Harvey Dent!!

Hey at least you're playing the best campaign, when/if you get to revelations you'll call shenanigans AND get bored by the level design. Try not taking any chances (10% is too risky), this game's RNG may be worse than 5-6's Getting aptitude on all your units helps alleviate the pain a bit, you can visit my castle if you want, I have all except Crimson I think

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Everyone mentioning MOBAs on this page

I can relat, even though I never got into any MOBA game. Having spent around 300 hours in CS GO, the playerbase made me shudder every time I see the words 'Counter Strike". The fact that I live in Europe near Russia doesn't help.. I miss my old TF2 :<

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

To be fair, Konami taking down illegal copies of their game makes like, sense? Even if it sucks for the players.
Maybe that means they're working on their own digital Yu Gi Oh, seeing how digital cardgames are like, super popular right now.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The reason why I prefer Battlefield over most shooters is because in 32v32 you don't stand out so you won't get flamed.

So far I've only played Overwatch with bots lol.

joined Jan 8, 2016

VIVA MEXICO

OMG

Dionosaur is Tizoc!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hey at least you're playing the best campaign, when/if you get to revelations you'll call shenanigans AND get bored by the level design.

That sucks, i'm having more fun than i expected with this game after not being that impressed with Awakening, but that's all thanks to the gameplay, the stupidity of the characters is reaching Bravely Default levels and the MC is pretty much Kira Yamato/Suzaku Kururugi, i'm really not into those pacifists MC, it also doesn't help that i ended up picking the same voice as Suzaku (Had to go with Male MC, i ain't handing Belka to anyone else!)

you can visit my castle if you want, I have all except Crimson I think

Ain't got no idea what i should do there aside from causing some havoc, but thanks for the gems

Edit: This song is cute! CUTE!!

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 10:25PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Anyone else excited for the new Zelda game?

The fact that you can unequip all of Link's clothes and have him shiver in icy caves is exactly what open world games have been needing.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

To be fair, Konami taking down illegal copies of their game makes like, sense? Even if it sucks for the players.
Maybe that means they're working on their own digital Yu Gi Oh, seeing how digital cardgames are like, super popular right now.

That'd be p cool tbf, so long as they made it cheaper than real life, but you just never know with some companies.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know it's kind of a grey line but:
1) there's tournament players who actually use these simulators for practice, they don't have friends who play the game to actually practice and/or edit their decks. These guys spend money on the game, if they lose interest - Konami loses money.

2) There's the yugitubers who are always promoting the game and essentially encouraging people to buy the pack/boxes with unboxing videos. If they quit, it will hurt sales.

Apparently they are! but...so far their online games have been pretty terrible (see: Yugioh online or Duel arena). DN has been around for 5 years, Konami knew it existed...so...why wait until now? or better yet why not wait till said game is almost out and hyped for months?

Anyone else excited for the new Zelda game?

yes.

That sucks, i'm having more fun than i expected with this game after not being that impressed with Awakening, but that's all thanks to the gameplay

Idk YMMV. I found revelations to have what may be the worst map designs in the franchise. They don't give you enough funds...so...grindfest yay...?

Ain't got no idea what i should do there aside from causing some havoc, but thanks for the gems

Oh...just get the throne and buy skills for cheap, just tell me if you want anything in particular. I should probably update the thing. I haven't updated since nintendo rekt browserhax...the bastards! we aren't even pirating anything.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I haven't updated since nintendo rekt browserhax...the bastards! we aren't even pirating anything.

...Actually... I...
Hey don't look at me like that! Freakyforms Deluxe was cheap! What did you want me to do!?
It's not my fault! They stopped producing games in Brazil and they don't accept 95% of the credit cards! I had no choice!
I-I mean... Thanks to me my little cousin got into Planet Robobot and wants to buy it, so i did a good thing didn't i!? My heart's as light as a feather! Anubis ain't got nothing to judge on me! I'm not afraid of the darkness!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Apparently they are! but...so far their online games have been pretty terrible (see: Yugioh online or Duel arena). DN has been around for 5 years, Konami knew it existed...so...why wait until now? or better yet why not wait till said game is almost out and hyped for months?

It says Konami didn't authorise the take down when you go on the site though? oO

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

VIVA MEXICO

My lord, angel is still as lewd as I remember.....Good

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 1:40AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Going back to ygo for a bit; Saikyo Card Battle(3ds) is out in Japan...and well it's...uh...different...
It's F2P, it uses a new "speed battle system" which is just alien to me XD and it seems there's no deck editor...so only pre-built decks? I do see some gem-knights so it's not just vanillas...maybe is just a game for beginners? SUMAIRU WARUDO!

Hey don't look at me like that! Freakyforms Deluxe was cheap! What did you want me to do!?

That game got taken out of the eshop faster than you can spell it's name when the exploit was released xD

It says Konami didn't authorise the take down when you go on the site though? oO

NAS(Nihon Ad Systems).

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 3:07AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Okay, so recently I found out that some people actually perceive Aigis' Social Link for the Female Protagonist in Persona 3 Portable to be platonic. Er, is that actually a thing now? I mean of course Aigis wishes to be a guy because she thinks guys can get closer to girls in a purely platonic way, right? I think that even with anti-yuri goggles on I can't deny the might-as-well-be-text "subtext" in that route.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 5:31AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Probably the same people who still believe that Nanoha is just a friend to Fate and will eventually get married to the ferret, doesn't matter that they end up living together with a daughter who sees them both as her mothers and that official art regularly portray them as getting married together and that even the staff and voice actor consider them to be canonically a couple. XD

Sadly, some people will do their best to deny yuri, even when there's strong evidence to the contrary. Aigis route is pratically unchanged on P3P, wether you play as a guy or girl, so if her relationship is platonic for the feMC, it's just as platonic for the male MC.

joined Jan 8, 2016

In the english version, they omit the love line and instead recycle the exact script of “I will always be by your side“ they used just like two lines before.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

In the english version, they omit the love line and instead recycle the exact script of “I will always be by your side“ they used just like two lines before.

Ah well, I'll never get used to stuff like that happening.

Did they do the same thing in Persona 4 Golden? I saw that Atlus actually changed Margaret's line when referring to the protagonist of Persona 3 from shonen (young man) to the more gender neutral kyakujin (guest). This most likely means that they consider FeMC to be canon in the mainline series too if I'm not mistaken since they specifically changed just that one word. This is in the Japanese version though, did they do that in the western release?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't recall in Golden, but P4AU is just he and him all the time.

Hamuko will never get a sequel that connects to her world.

Also, my understanding in Megaten is that all these worlds happen and are canon but we don't always see how then continue.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I don't recall in Golden, but P4AU is just he and him all the time.
Hamuko will never get a sequel that connects to her world.
Also, my understanding in Megaten is that all these worlds happen and are canon but we don't always see how then continue.

If I recall correctly, I think the whole multiverse concept in MegaTen is called the Amala Network. Yeah, I know her story's over. I just thought it'd be nice if she was canon in the mainline Persona series too instead of being relegated to an alternate universe that we'll never see again.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 12:08PM

This topic has been locked.