Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Thanks Halmoni I was able to send my message without any problem :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just updated the first post in the FF-unite thread. And with that, it's now officially in everyone's own hands. ^^
Huh. What a plot twist. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's true that sending messages directly to Ssamba is the easiest option which is suitable for the fact that we want our messages to be delivered asap. But personally, I find it easiest in regards to us, and asap regarding the case that Ssamba would start reading her emails as soon as they reach her inbox. However, considering her health at the moment, I'm afraid it may be different. She may or may not in a condition where she would still want to read her emails or be able to handle any kinds of negativity. halmoni, I know you will not agree with anythings I wrote, however, I, on the other hand, agree with whatever you wrote in response to my comment as I believe you are caring a lot for Ssamba as much as everyone here is meaning your showing that you fully support the option would be because you have already examined on any other possible options and you have found them not worth a try.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/146092242457/how-to-send-messages-to-ssamba-on-naver

Awesome! Thank you for that. This'll make things a whole lot easier, especially since I was about to say, that it would be a while before I could write the letter, since I came home today to be greeted by a bunch of pressing issues I'll need to attend to the next few days. -.- Now we can just all send our messages to her personally whenever we have the time. ^^

This. Thanks, Halmoni. I'm in my final weeks of the semester and it's been hard.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Btw, littleyuri, I still wanted to say I LOVE that finished version of your picture. (* __ *)
All those creative people I meet on here... No, shut up, I'm totally not envious! DX

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I've been busy with work. I was shocked by the news that our beloved Ssamba has cancer.
The image of Seola and Norae embracing is so beautiful.
I am very sad, I wish Ssamba get well. Really a huge hug.

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Skywalksoul Thank you :> Finish it!! Would love to see it.

@Suzuma Thank you Suzuma. :> I squeezed my brain juices to think of anything that could possibly make Ssamba smile. ;-; People do what they can, and you did what you can ;-;

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Thank you Halmoni, your suggestion is indeed a better/direct/easier way to contact Ssamba.

So, just a random question. Given that FF is on a permanent hiatus, and everyone knows that the end game is Seol-a and No-rae, how do you guys cope up with the missing parts of the story? Like, imagination? Filling the gaps in your mind? Like, continuing the story in your head or something? I dunno, I lack creativity and talent for that. I just want to know how you guys take this because to me, so far, this is the best yuri/girl-meets-girl story I have encountered in all my history of lurking in the yuri community and it's just really sad, i mean, really really really really really sad that the story can't be continued and no one can blame anything or anyone for that and..well, I dunno what else to say. Lmao. So much the drama. Well, that's just a curious question anyway about your opinions or still possible predictions in the story.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

This. Thanks, Halmoni. I'm in my final weeks of the semester and it's been hard.

Good luck!

Given that FF is on a permanent hiatus, and everyone knows that the end game is Seol-a and No-rae, how do you guys cope up with the missing parts of the story?

Curling up in a corner and crying tbh

joined Jun 14, 2016

@littleyuri: Well, I feel like (and actually am) embarrassing myself by posting this drawing here next to yours lol But I did posted it out shamelessly anyway XD

I am sending this with my letter to ssamba shamelessly as well haha~

Hope ssamba get my loooooong letter (wish Comico do hand it to her as they promised) and feel happy with it.

last edited at Jun 20, 2016 11:31PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

@Skywalksoul Woah! That looks amazing

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@littleyuri
Your drawing is pretty cool.

@Skywalksoul
Yours looks cool too.
The only thing that I don't really get is why Norae is taller than Seol-a? XD
I hope Ssamba is reading your letter and everyone's messages. I hope she is smiling.

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Skywalksoul Don't be! Your art is very cute XD

@Oliver Thank you. Anything for Ssamba.

joined Jun 14, 2016

Woah! That looks amazing

@mintleaf
Thank you so much :)

Yours looks cool too.
The only thing that I don't really get is why Norae is taller than Seol-a? XD
I hope Ssamba is reading your letter and everyone's messages. I hope she is smiling.

@oliver
There was a technical error but you shouldn't say it out that loud lol
Hope she know that all the fans are with her!

Don't be! Your art is very cute XD

@littleyuri
Thank you :) I hope ssamba do get the mail!

last edited at Jun 20, 2016 7:11PM

joined Jun 24, 2016

Hm...I just want to help here...and most of all, i wanna give energy and hope to creater of this awesome work. Don't know how I can help so please let me know. I can translate ENG back to KR (got little exp in both fandom and public/professional(business related) area). I cannot promise that i have plenty of time for this (as i'm employee of someone at the end of the day) but i reli wanna help.

joined Feb 22, 2015

You can help by sending her a message on Naver :> The instructions are on the previous page.

joined Jun 14, 2016

I'm kinda depressed recently, so what I did was to draw another fanart lol
Somehow they look so looooong haha
And forget about the guitar yoooooo
A week has gone, still hope ssamba is doing well...

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 6:50AM

joined Jul 23, 2013

Hey, I know that we've discussed and end up with sending messages individually. However if Mint-leaf, hippobbong, or anyone willing to helpe me out with translating and binding into books, just leave a message here please. I've organized all the messages and I've got 52 pages of all heartful messages toward SSamba. It is such a waste to just leave it in here, though some of you guys may have sent it to the author. I don't know how many time we have left but it is still worth to try than waiting for another news from Ssamba.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:24PM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey, I know that we've discussed and end up with sending messages individually. However if Mint-leaf, hippobbong, or anyone willing to helpe me out with translating and binding into books, just leave a message here please. I've organized all the messages and I've got 52 pages of all heartful messages toward SSamba. It is such a waste to just leave it in here, though some of you guys may have sent it to the author. I don't know how many time we have left but it is still worth to try than waiting for another news from Ssamba.

I'm so willing to help you but I can't translate KOR...
Still let me know if there is some other thing that I can give a hand at.
Thank you for doing so much!

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 10:19AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Update on Ssamba's blog

(x)

Translate please xD (I know general msg but I want to know directly what she's writting xD)

last edited at Jun 30, 2016 1:58PM

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am surely curious about what her update says but when I tried google translate, all I could understand was "thank you". Well, her saying thank you. I guess messages all around the globe cheered her up? Well then, good job people who sent her a message, your efforts did something to brighten up someone's life.

romantic_reader
joined Jul 30, 2015

^ Halmoni's translation of Ssamba's latest blog post:

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/146757178732/ssambas-blog-post-a-thank-you-note-to-fans

Thank you as always, Halmoni!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

God help me, I didn't send Ssamba any email. Her Thank You Note wasn't to me. \(゜ロ\) (/ロ゜)/

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 8:17AM

joined Feb 22, 2015

;-; Thank you for the translation

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Whoa.. I've been away from this forum for some months and now this news,
Although this is late, I just hope that ssamba will stay strong, i miss her, i miss her story, i miss working for her story and i miss all you guys in this forum
I won't hope for much now, i just want ssamba to recover and back in good health..

To reply you must either login or sign up.