Forum › Posts by Skywalksoul

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

ffins07

No art like Ssamba's in any ongoing story. My reading filter is so high now... Still waiting for another manga or manwha to come around to capture my interest. I don't care how long I have to wait. So over high school and faux angst dramas. But, seriously, the art, nothing like it.

Rest easy, Ssamba.

Agreed. Ssamba's art wasnt perfect, but it was so natural and it got me completely. I almost lost all intereste in yuri after Ssamba stopped

h3x

^Try The Love Doctor on Lezhin. It's becoming a new, better Fluttering Feelings. At least for me.

I just checked a few snapshots of this story and I gotta say the art was as clean as WDTFS. I still prefer FF's style

Agree here as well. ssamba's art work is much closer to hand drawing (especially the lines and color), so it feels pretty warm, soft and calm. Although WDTFS's art work is nice too, but I still like FF's style the best.

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 8:35PM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Halmoni had done the English translation already, you can find it on Tumblr. Good to know ssamba's doing fine, and I felt so touched when I read the post since she still cares about her readers so much... T^T

last edited at Jul 30, 2016 8:42PM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

^how do we even mail an actual letter to comico? I want to send one too. And maybe my ugly fanart.

Just mail your letter to comico, and add an description like "this is a letter for ssamba" is all you need, I think. That's what I did with my letter.

So she did admit that her english is not that good so...maybe i'll befriend a random korean at my former university for some help? Lmao. Kidding kidding. I'm just really happy that Ssamba is happy with all the love.

I think she isn't really good at English, just like she said herself (since I'm not an native English speaker who could use difficult words), so it's best if you could write your letter in Korean. But anyway, she is sure to be happy if she keep recieving the love from fans!

Well, I decide to write my second letter now lol

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 1:37PM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

ssamba's newest update, translation from Halmoni:

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/147054919227/hi-can-you-pls-translate-ssambas-new-blog-post

Thank you again, Halmoni!

It's happy to know that Comico do forward all the letters and gifts to ssamba,

and I'm kinda pretty sure that she did got the letter I wrote to her (since the Taiwanese readers she mentioned had just did the exactly same thing I did XD)!

Again, wish her well!

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 2:49AM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey, I know that we've discussed and end up with sending messages individually. However if Mint-leaf, hippobbong, or anyone willing to helpe me out with translating and binding into books, just leave a message here please. I've organized all the messages and I've got 52 pages of all heartful messages toward SSamba. It is such a waste to just leave it in here, though some of you guys may have sent it to the author. I don't know how many time we have left but it is still worth to try than waiting for another news from Ssamba.

I'm so willing to help you but I can't translate KOR...
Still let me know if there is some other thing that I can give a hand at.
Thank you for doing so much!

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 10:19AM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

I'm kinda depressed recently, so what I did was to draw another fanart lol
Somehow they look so looooong haha
And forget about the guitar yoooooo
A week has gone, still hope ssamba is doing well...

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 6:50AM

joined Jun 14, 2016

Dear ssamba,

Hi, I’m a reader of Fluttering Feelings from Taiwan.

This is the first time that I write such a letter like this to a total stranger. Even so, I still had a lot of words which I don’t know where to begin with for you… After knowing your news, it has taken me a couple of days to organize my thoughts. I guess, let’s just start from where it all began.

Fluttering Feelings was published on the Taiwan Comico since the September of 2015, and I first met it on the February of 2016. I still remember the day when I got so addicted after reading the 1st chapter, that I kept on finishing the rest of 63 chapters non-stopping from 11 to 3’o clock in the midnight. During the long-term hiatus, I also read it from the beginning all the way to end again and again. Moreover, I adapted it into novels by myself (I apologize for being so offending by doing this. I hope you wouldn’t mind.) ... Sounds crazy right?

It’s hard for me to tell how deep I love this story and how much it meant to me. Actually, I’m also an quiet and solitary introvert who is not good at speaking or getting along with others, thus facing lots of difficulties and troubles in my daily life and work. Through this story, I realized what the feelings of people were about, and I were able to review myself within as well. This story also made me through the hard times while working by uplifting my emotion with the plots I remember so clearly. There is always a grin on my face whenever I read this story and think of No-rae and Seol-a.

I like No-rae’s easygoing and tender. I also like Seol-a’s straightforward and simple. I like the interactions between them as well. Their innocent and pure cares for each other are so real that I feel that they are like the long lost friends of mine whom I never met. Through this comic, I’ve also seen you, dear ssamba, sharing the story neatly and sincerely with us.

That’s why I felt so shock and extremely devastating when I noticed your post on the blog. Finding you drawing the two pictures of No-rae and Seol-a with your kind concerns to the readers, I felt so heartbreaking that I almost burst into tears. “Yup, this is the way ssamba is,” I thought. I was also thinking that it is too unfair for you to bear the sickness like this. But since you, the one who had the most right to complain about the suffer, had left your sadness behind to speak of the truth calmly, I will also leave the sadness behind as well and say the words of thankfulness below to you with my best sincerity.

Dear ssamba, you said it was a great luck of you to had drawn a story like this. I want to let you know, readers like us, who were able to enjoy this unique and warm story by the hand of an considerate and talented author like you, were much luckier.

Dear ssamba, you said you felt sorry that you might not be able to complete the whole story. I want to let you know, even though the story seems like it may not be ended in the future, the throbs it once gave me will never be forgotten, and they will be cherished at the bottom of my heart.

Dear ssamba, I also want to let you know, after your notice was published, ALL the readers of Fluttering Feelings from ALL over the world (Taiwan, Germany, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Russia, Thailand, America, Portland, Australia, Brazil, China, etc., you name it!) were praying for you that you get healthy again. If you have had a chance, please check out this link: “http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba”. These comments are ALL blessings from your readers.

Dear ssamba, to me, what really matters now isn’t that whether this story will make it to its end or not. What really matters the most now is that whether you are in good health or not. I’ve got so much from the story, and now I hope to give you at least the mental support during this moment of your life, even it’s little.

A reader once commented, “Fluttering Feelings isn’t a story about a girl falling in love with another girl. It’s a story about a person falling in love with another person.” Right at this moment, I’m praying that you conquer the sickness, with my fair position and emotion, and with the purity which the sentences above had shown.

Whenever you feel tired, sorrowful, painful that you want to give up everything, PLEASE remember that me and all the readers of Fluttering Feelings are here with you with our endless love and care. We had your back, so PLEASE do what ever you want to. Truly, no one knows what might happen in the coming days, and we will be more than thankful to see you back safe and sound, just like the deal you’ve made with us in the long term hiatus notice, if possible. But it is also fine if you decide to stay the way it is now. No matter what, we will be right here with you always. ALWAYS.

DEAR SSAMBA, GET WELL SOON. CHEER UP AND CHIN UP!
쌈바! 빨리 회복하세요! 화이팅!

From Skywalksoul, a reader from Taiwan

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Woah! That looks amazing

@mintleaf
Thank you so much :)

Yours looks cool too.
The only thing that I don't really get is why Norae is taller than Seol-a? XD
I hope Ssamba is reading your letter and everyone's messages. I hope she is smiling.

@oliver
There was a technical error but you shouldn't say it out that loud lol
Hope she know that all the fans are with her!

Don't be! Your art is very cute XD

@littleyuri
Thank you :) I hope ssamba do get the mail!

last edited at Jun 20, 2016 7:11PM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

@littleyuri: Well, I feel like (and actually am) embarrassing myself by posting this drawing here next to yours lol But I did posted it out shamelessly anyway XD

I am sending this with my letter to ssamba shamelessly as well haha~

Hope ssamba get my loooooong letter (wish Comico do hand it to her as they promised) and feel happy with it.

last edited at Jun 20, 2016 11:31PM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

I think sending direct messages to Ssamba in English or other various languages might have more of an impact; it'll really emphasize the fact that international fans are out there, and that we care.

Thanks for your help with giving the directions to post in ssamba's blog!

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 7:04AM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Such lovely drawing! I hope I could finish mine soon as well...

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Okay, how bout this: deadline for posting in the thread is this week's Saturday, meaning June 18th. To consider all time zones, I'll wait with writing the letter until Sunday afternoon, so you needn't worry about that.

Time to bring it on! Goooooooo!

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

Recieved the reply from Taiwan Comico with the information of the company's address in Taiwan (in both Chinese and English), they said the letters sent there will be given to Ssamba. But they can't give any further information of whether Ssamba is capable of reading English or not (due to privacy policy). Some readers in Taiwan are spreading out this information via their pesonal social media accounts.

Btw, the original post of the announcement in Ssamba's pesonal blog had 0 comments beneath, so I assume maybe the post can't be replied (not sure if a registration is needed to do so).

I guess I will write a letter with some arts and the link of the thread for Ssamba to the company.

Wish Ssamba knows that all the FF fans' love and care are with her.

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

@Suzuma

I think what you said would work! And maybe adding all the people's names and countries of whom had left a message at the end of the letter will be even better? Just some idea.

Thank you for bringing this all up with love and passion! I had also written a letter to Taiwan Comico, hoping to get further information about whether ssamba knows English or not. Still waiting for reply.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 7:30AM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

More Updates

LINK FOR THE FORUM: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

GO NUTS, PEOPLE!
Let's love the shit out of this woman! W00t

So I just need to post my words and fanart for ssamba in that thread, right?

p.s. I know there are some Chinese-Korean translators in China's FF forum, but going English>Chinese>Korean seems to spend much time, plus maybe the meaning of the words can go wrong... But let me know if this is helpful. Or is it fine if I try to mention the situation here at the China's FF forum? I guess there might be someone who could speak both English and Korean that are willing to help out.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 1:33AM

Skywalksoul
joined Jun 14, 2016

New here...

Hi there, I am a reader from Taiwan.

It is truely sad to hear about ssamba's news...I was in shock all day long after I saw this information yesterday morning.

Knowing that she still cares about all the readers of Fluttering Feelings during her sickness really makes me want to cry...

If it were a luck for her to start the series, it is sure that the ones who are reading her story is much more luckier.

Now even this story won't end in the future (although I wish to see the ending as well), I just hope ssamba can regain her health again...

I've been reading the whole story again repeatly just to stop myself from thinking about this too much by now...

Maybe one day in the future I could finish the novels of Fluttering Feelings which I've been writing for 2 months just to comfort myself...

Anyway, just to share my feelings with all the royal readers of FF, and sorry for the grammar mistakes of this post (this is already the best I can do...).

Wish everyone luck.

p.s. I've noticed that maybe a translation is needed, let me know if I can help (Chinese and English). I really wish ssamba knows that she is not alone to fight her sickness.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 9:25PM