Forum › Mousou Honey discussion

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

So cute and I like the art... Is there anymore of Mikuni Hajime works? I'd like to read some more of his/her work.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Tons. Just type the name in the search bar up top.

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Thanks! :D

joined Apr 15, 2013

Is that avatar from XKCD?

Sure is. This comic specifically: http://xkcd.com/157/

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Haha, omg, I wish this series was longer. I was cracking up the whole time. I hope the other works from this author are just as good because I'm about to read them all!!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is definitely a good read. Though a bit short. It could've extended a bit longer. Created some more stories including the other girls as well. Just saying.
( ̄▽ ̄)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Just what you'd expect from Mikuni Hajime, although I think that the writing and dialogue is weaker than in the later serializations. At times I was a bit lost what the characters are actually trying to say, especially when Nonoka's imagination is running wild in chapter 4. The dialogue when the delusion has ended doesn't really add up with either what is said during the delusion or what has been said before. When Kanade says "But it won't. Will it?" and leaves I have no idea what she's refering to. And when Nonoka sums up their talk with "She said it can't happen because it's not a delusion", I have no idea what that means. Oh, and Kanade all of a sudden knew about Nonoka's delusions, although Nonoka seemed to never have spoken of them. But I did like that Kanade didn't catch Nonoka when she tripped and that she can't kiss her if Nonoka's doesn't love her back. That was sweet and sincere. I also would have liked a longer denouement about the main couple. The ending was rather abrupt and solely focused on a gag.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Hahaha... how cute the story is... it is the final chapter??? hmmm... I want more... more ehehe... till graduation hahaha...

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 2:17AM

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The chins... so pointy. So very pointy.
The art looks pretty nice except Nozomi. Something about the way she's drawn just looks off to me. Really doesn't get the cool beauty effect right imo.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 1:39AM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Kanade and Nono are the best couple in this manga/series. I ship them the most too.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Wow wasn't expecting an update to this series.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Niceee good to see more :D

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

idk if it was just me but the pacing was quite weird.. anyway, it's rare to see where the childhood friend wins and kanade wasn't someone who harasses just to get the girl lol

joined Dec 17, 2021

My favorite part was Nonoka and Nozomi's friendship. Almost no braincells in that combo.

joined Jul 29, 2022

Then Nonoka is just super horny

To reply you must either login or sign up.