Forum › Posts by roxy89

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

I just finished watching yes or no 1 and 2. They are both really good Taiwan yuri movies. The chemistry between the two MC characters is sooo good that they have a real ship name of TiAom. I recommend everyone should watch them. The movies were really successful, so they made a third move called Yes or No 2.5. You can find that movie on youtube with English subtitle, it was released on June 2015. This movie is separate from the other two movies and focuses on a separate yuri love story. Its not as good as the other but still worth the watch.

Ehhh? I thought this was a thai movie? Am I wrong?

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

The Perfect Family really is a nice movie. Mainly watched it because of Emily Deschanel, kind of sad that they used the miscarriage to give a push on the mother.

Definitely agree to the spoiler but that was the only problem I had with the movie.

so they made a third move called Yes or No 2.5

I'll add that later, thanks.

Here are some more movie recommendations with official OG approvement which means literally nothing.. Except for Out at the Wedding they are quite different from your usual lesbían films but even Out at the Wedding had a really nice twist to the formula. I'll link the titles to the trailers.

Out at the Wedding: As mentioned above, pretty standard lesbian romcom with a twist.
Eulogy: Not actually focused on and probably not worth watching just for the lesbian relationship. Pretty nice dark comedy though.
Joe+Belle: Really nice and original romance movie.
Wild Side: Thriller about a peddler, his wife and a prostitute he falls in love with. The romance is focused on the two women,
Being John Malkovich: Really fucking weird movie. It's a comedy but just changing the perspective to John Malkovich's would have made it a horror film. Definitely not worth watching just for the gay, their relationship is far from being the focus of the movie and also unhealthy as fuck. Then, bam, 7 years time jump and the women are in a happy relationship with each other.

roxy89
Present discussion 09 Sep 12:40
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

So cute!

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Mine is from Encounter Effect by Kodama Naoko.

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Love the art!

roxy89
Stretch discussion 07 Dec 19:34
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

^ me too

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Thanks Nezchan! I was going to post Cirque Arachne and you beat me to it.

roxy89
Image Comments 10 Sep 02:15
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

H.O.T!

roxy89
help me guys 24 Apr 22:11
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Him and totally agree, Ryu's a great author, the detail put into the backgrounds is breathtaking and while his stories aren't exactly deep or realistic they're filled with love and cuteness, you just can tell than his character are crazy in love with each other.

Wish there were more of his works translated.

100% Agree!!!!

roxy89
Tomboy Yuri??! (OwO ') 26 Aug 11:02
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/candy

This would be okay too... I guess... (-_-')

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 11:04AM

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

My favorite couple of all time!!!!! Can't get enough of them...... ( > - < )

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

I've read it a thousand times, but it never gets old!!!

I Love It!!!!!!!

roxy89
Yuri Fangirls 10 Aug 00:11
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

If being a yuri fangirl is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

I'm in 200 percent agreement with Nezchan.

And you're not alone. :)

Same here!

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Waaaahhhh!!! So cuuute! I want to deceive Yuu-chan too!

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Yay! It's finally here! Thanks a lot for uploading it here. > - <

roxy89
Candy discussion 20 Jun 01:57
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Such a shame... ;(

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

I want more! Is the second volume being translated? I can't wait for more chapters. (>- <)

roxy89
Otome Ouji discussion 06 May 19:26
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

I like this so much. I like the art reminded me of Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama. The cross dressing yuri!

I want more! More, more, more!

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Waaahhh!!!! Can't wait for the chapter! Love it!

roxy89
Tie Breaker discussion 21 Apr 13:53
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Awww.... Too bad it's dropped... I like this manga though...

roxy89
Candy discussion 18 Apr 11:37
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

I love this manga! I reread it 4 times already but still going to read it again :3 <3

Are there more chapter of this? Or an extra? If there is, I can't wait to read it....

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Tons. Just type the name in the search bar up top.

Thanks! :D

roxy89
New
joined Feb 1, 2013

So cute and I like the art... Is there anymore of Mikuni Hajime works? I'd like to read some more of his/her work.