Forum › Cousins discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god this was really hawt hehehehe
The art maybe wasn't 100% but idk i really liked the way the artist drew it, eqpecially the sex scenes. Most sex scenes are drawn for your entertainment with a bunch f weird positions so you have that pusseh nice open in clear view ya know, whilst here it's more like you're peeking into their intimate time.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

I wonder what would have happened if they took just a bit longer...

joined Oct 3, 2015

i loved it. hoping for a continuation of this story.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

How not to love Miyako-chan?

The next day... During the brother's wedding ceremony, they were really tired.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

interesting read. I agree with the above person about the sex scene, it felt more intimate in a sense.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

none posted:

How not to love Miyako-chan?

The next day... During the brother's wedding ceremony, they were really tired.

Reminds me of this. Pretty good and hot story overall. I also agree the sex felt much more natural and intimate than over the top, fluids everywhere, all kinds of positions, typical sex in most pure hentai doujins.

last edited at May 30, 2016 11:11PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

She moved to the capital? Like the letter "A?" Or monetary resources? So mysterious.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

She moved to the capital? Like the letter "A?" Or monetary resources? So mysterious.

because, manga.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

?
Tokyo?

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Hahaha! I am not a fan of incest but this story is good haha...

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

After investigating a certain yuribait-and-switch manga (I won't say which one, to avoid causing people to make the mistake of seeking it out) and finding nothing but anger and disgust at the end, I needed some real yuri to cleanse myself. This fit the bill nicely. Thank you, Yuri Project.

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

After investigating a certain yuribait-and-switch manga (I won't say which one, to avoid causing people to make the mistake of seeking it out) and finding nothing but anger and disgust at the end, I needed some real yuri to cleanse myself. This fit the bill nicely. Thank you, Yuri Project.

Better to live in the blissful ignorance uh? xd

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

After investigating a certain yuribait-and-switch manga (I won't say which one, to avoid causing people to make the mistake of seeking it out)

This is what i live for, make me miserable

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

After investigating a certain yuribait-and-switch manga (I won't say which one, to avoid causing people to make the mistake of seeking it out)

Well, knowing it's gonna be shit and not having actual expectations should be good enough. I kinda wanna know what this is as well, unless they mean Happy End, that's my only guess atm

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

Hey, we're gonna need to know what it is so we can avoid it, right?

joined Sep 12, 2014

Oh god this was really hawt hehehehe
The art maybe wasn't 100% but idk i really liked the way the artist drew it, eqpecially the sex scenes. Most sex scenes are drawn for your entertainment with a bunch f weird positions so you have that pusseh nice open in clear view ya know, whilst here it's more like you're peeking into their intimate time.

agree

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

My guess would be "I'm a Lesbian, She(?)'s a Demon". Just look at the last page of that thread here in the Forum, and it will all be clear. I could be wrong, but then again, I really, really hope there are not enough of such works out there for people to be wondering which one did the first poster mean exactly.

last edited at May 31, 2016 3:17PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know what to feel about this. I found Miyako a bit forceful. Swap her with a guy and there you have rape.

But the magic of yuri makes it ok I suppose.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

I wonder what would have happened if they took just a bit longer...

They might have both fallen pregnant!

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

I don't know what to feel about this. I found Miyako a bit forceful. Swap her with a guy and there you have rape.

But the magic of yuri makes it ok I suppose.

Okay, reading your comment, I had to re-read the manga to figure out what you might have been referring to.

And yes, Umi has some protestations, but they are not from a lack of desire to proceed. Her first hesistancy is in pages 8-9 where she is struggling to fully understand and believe that her affection is indeed reciprocated and that she is not just being pranked. Her next objection on pages 11-12 is that they have to stop, not because she is finding the experience unwelcome, but because the kids might hear. Once a token amount of noise mitigation is put into place, the act is once again given a green light. The last possible piece of contention is on pages 14-15 regarding whether Umi is in pain and not enjoying it or not. At the first sign off distress, Miyako stops cold and asks for a status report. Umi admits in her head that it hurts "a little"--but this is pretty clearly due to haste and inexperience on both girls' parts, and not because anyone is forcing anyone to do anything they want. Umi's narration balloon, in fact, states plainly "I don't want it to stop" and she also vocalizes "Please don't stop".

So we have one clarification of validity, one objection due to noise which is addressed, and one instance of discomfort that is judged an inadequate reason to halt the action, due to the net positivity of the experience as a whole. Awkward and fumbling? Yes. Rapey? I'm not seeing it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But it still plays along the line of "one of them is reluctant at first, but because it's so good she eventually surrenders and enjoys it". Miyako isn't sufficiently awkward to make a believable first-timer.

There're really few manga who get the "first time" right; On top of my head, I can think of Prism and Girl Friends, which made a good job of it, with the right amount of awkwardness from both sides.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

But it still plays along the line of "one of them is reluctant at first, but because it's so good she eventually surrenders and enjoys it".

I'm not buying it. She wanted this to happen since beginning. She just couldn't believe it is actually happening. There is no "I don't want this, but this feel good". She wanted it from the start but since it is her first time, she isn't sure what to expect and once she feels some pain, she assumes it is linked to it being first time/Miyako being inexperience and since she doesn't want to ruin the chance they finally got before Miyako has to go back, she says it is ok. At no point I felt like she is just forcing herself because Miyako insisted on it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm probably overly sensitive about consent.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It was nice i think

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Incest? More like wincest, am I right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.