Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Guys guys, check out the volume 2 special!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1169586123074113&id=1098668960165830

And also this one : https://m.imgur.com/a/heTHx

Oh that's interesting, I didn't think there was more specials. I thought chapter 10.5 was the special
Oh, guest artists. I don't know the rest but the one about Yuu being kind is undoubtedly Itou Hachi :D

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

There's Mekimeki, Itou Hachi and Nishio Shiori… too bad the text is too small to read. =[

And that other one… Hnnnnng Touko. >__<

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1169586123074113&id=1098668960165830

Oh that's interesting, I didn't think there was more specials. I thought chapter 10.5 was the special
Oh, guest artists. I don't know the rest but the one about Yuu being kind is undoubtedly Itou Hachi :D

Definitely Itou Hachi. Cute af. I don't really understand that one though.

joined May 19, 2016

There's Mekimeki, Itou Hachi and Nishio Shiori… too bad the text is too small to read. =[

And that other one… Hnnnnng Touko. >__<

Mekimeki?! Do you mean THAT mekimeki oukoku?!! Why didn't i realize that! So fool of me

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuu's a kind girl cus she shared her side dishes.
Yuu's a kind girl because she gave an unpopular book a chance and it recommending it
Yuu's a kind girl because Touko clearly prefers to see her wearing the normal PE uniform for particular reasons and Yuu will likely comply, despite...

On a side note, whoa, the way Itou Hachi draws her, Yuu's basically Maki Seina from Kindred Spirits. Lmao, altho in this case, Senpai's the one who noticed her

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn, Touko could give Yuzu a run for her money with the way she wants Yuu.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Sayaka showing more signs of jealousy. I wonder if this will turn into a love triangle.

Hope it doesn't

+1

I think it's only a triangle if at least one person is interested in each of the corners and Yuu and Touko are clearly only into each other. Sayaka liking Touko is more of tangent.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Sayaka showing more signs of jealousy. I wonder if this will turn into a love triangle.

Hope it doesn't

+1

I think it's only a triangle if at least one person is interested in each of the corners and Yuu and Touko are clearly only into each other. Sayaka liking Touko is more of tangent.

That's still a love triangle. There's various possibilities and kinda of love triangles, but as long as there's three ppl and feelings connect them, it's a love triangle.

joined Apr 25, 2016

Yuu's a kind girl cus she shared her side dishes.
Yuu's a kind girl because she gave an unpopular book a chance and it recommending it
Yuu's a kind girl because Touko clearly prefers to see her wearing the normal PE uniform for particular reasons and Yuu will likely comply, despite...

On a side note, whoa, the way Itou Hachi draws her, Yuu's basically Maki Seina from Kindred Spirits. Lmao, altho in this case, Senpai's the one who noticed her

that's not an accurate trans, apparently

from /u/:

yuu: oh...there are some side dishes I don't really like in this bento.

yuu: do you eat these, senpai?

nanami: can I really? koito-san is so thoughtful!

nanami: is that book really interesting?
(small text): maybe I should also buy a copy...

yuu: if it's alright with you, you can keep this copy

yuu: I'm not going to reread it anyways

nanami: koito-san is so thoughtful!
(small text): thank you!

yuu: senpai really loves to keep the things I no longer want

nanami: r-really?
(small text): I'm sorry...

yuu: I have worn out to the point of being unwearable gym clothes, do you want them?
(small text): joking...

nanami: p-please be sure to give them to me!!!
(small text): koito-san really is so thoughtful

joined Sep 21, 2014

LMAO, ok the translations differ a lot, but that makes more sense, that's even better actually

joined Oct 12, 2013

Hope it doesn't

+1

That's still a love triangle. There's various possibilities and kinda of love triangles, but as long as there's three ppl and feelings connect them, it's a love triangle.

I think you're wrong, but a'ight.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If their feelings connect, that's a poly situation rather than a love triangle which suggests rivalry instead.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

that's not an accurate trans, apparently

from /u/:

yuu: oh...there are some side dishes I don't really like in this bento.

yuu: do you eat these, senpai?

nanami: can I really? koito-san is so thoughtful!

nanami: is that book really interesting?
(small text): maybe I should also buy a copy...

yuu: if it's alright with you, you can keep this copy

yuu: I'm not going to reread it anyways

nanami: koito-san is so thoughtful!
(small text): thank you!

yuu: senpai really loves to keep the things I no longer want

nanami: r-really?
(small text): I'm sorry...

yuu: I have worn out to the point of being unwearable gym clothes, do you want them?
(small text): joking...

nanami: p-please be sure to give them to me!!!
(small text): koito-san really is so thoughtful

It would be a little creepy if Touko wasn't so adorable. Giving Yuzu a run for her money, indeed. X) With less saliva, probably.

last edited at May 21, 2016 5:02PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

If their feelings connect, that's a poly situation rather than a love triangle which suggests rivalry instead.

Goddamnit, that wasn't how I meant the word connect
Like, if it relates
I meant it in a vague way because there's so many possible scenarios, not one where they're all chill and have feelings for each other

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I hope Sayaka is actually jealous that her best friend position is being usurped, and is actually okay when she finds out that it's intact because Yuu occupies an entirely different section of Touko's heart.

joined Oct 3, 2014

I think you're wrong, but a'ight.

There's no authority on the definition of love triangle, but see triangle relations 4 and 5 on this page http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TriangRelations

joined May 19, 2016

Chapter 12's chinese raw is out!
http://m.dmzj.com/view/zuizhongwochengleni/49792.html

I don't understand any of it. But i think many people will be dissapointed seeing this

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Why? A day in the limelight for Sayaka isn't so bad. So from what I get, she had a relationship with a girl that didn't end well, and now she's affraid of acting on her feelings for Touko? Yeah, her having feelings for Touko may be a bit too conventional, but I don't mind that much.

I'm curious to see what Miyako tells her.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 4:15PM

joined May 19, 2016

Why? A day in the limelight for Sayaka isn't so bad. So from what I get, she had a relationship with a girl that didn't end well, and now she's affraid of acting on her feelings for Touko? Yeah, her having feelings for Touko may be a bit too conventional, but I don't mind that much.

I'm curious to see what Miyako tells her.

As i see above not many people fond of love triangle or its kind
I don't really mind as long as the author convey it well
And i'm sure Nakatani is one of a really great romance author

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't mind triangles if they are solved without any of the characters deeply hurt or left aside.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Translation is out. Wow. This is the best chapter so far.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

The new chapter comes out in the /u/
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2063994#p2063994

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

"Did she just call that bitch by her name?"
Nah, she's a good girl. Even her being jelly was cute. I kind of feel sad for her now.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well that was interesting
I thought she would have rejected her senpai, but to actually have accepted the confession and loved her back, + loving Touko as well.
There's something nice about her enrolling into a coed school to try not to fall in love with another girl, yet still falling in love. I remember my aunt asking my mom why was she sending me to one, what if I "became a lesbian", as if there was such a correlation. I'm not sure how to explain it, but anyhow, this detail pleased me.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 4:34PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Miyako and Sayaka are interesting people.
I hope Sayaka confesses to Touko, maybe not in the present but in the near future. Bottling up your feelings is not good for anyone. I feel bad for the eventual heartbreak though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.